The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Damned Deer...... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108245)

oubronco 10-26-2012 08:40 AM

Damned Deer......

Hear's the solution for those damned deer...........(Really?)

http://www.viddler.com/v/800b0af0

LOL :spit: Hilarious!

baja 10-26-2012 08:48 AM

That's a put on

Bronco Yoda 10-26-2012 08:52 AM

Sarah Palin has a vacation home in Fargo? Who would have thunk it.

Rohirrim 10-26-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda (Post 3707210)

Not Sarah. She would just shoot the deer. From the car. ;D

Bigdawg26 10-26-2012 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda (Post 3707210)

Hilarious!

bronco militia 10-26-2012 11:35 AM

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JB1yEcdomt0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JB1yEcdomt0?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Chris 10-26-2012 02:01 PM

criminy christ people

10-26-2012 02:48 PM

I shot a deer this am actually. Fresh backstraps for dinner.

SleepingTiger 10-26-2012 03:48 PM

wow

Tombstone RJ 10-26-2012 04:37 PM

it's not as bad as that youtube with the guy and his girlfriend, in the car together, and he's driving and trying to explain what MPH stands for but his girlfriend just does not understand. That's a head scratcher.

Donna is dumb but at least she can learn.

baja 10-26-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3707464)
it's not as bad as that youtube with the guy and his girlfriend, in the car together, and he's driving and trying to explain what MPH stands for but his girlfriend just does not understand. That's a head scratcher.

She thought the signs were put there giving the deer permission to cross the road at that particular spot. In other words she claimed she believed deer read, understood and obeyed the crossing signs. Nobody is that dumb.

That's not dumb. That's a SNL type of put on.

baja 10-26-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3707464)

Now tire rotation girl was truly dumb and totally believable in her video.

Donna is running one on everyone. funny stuff.

Tombstone RJ 10-26-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3707473)
She thought the signs were put there giving the deer permission to cross the road at that particular spot. In other words she claimed she believed deer read, understood and obeyed the crossing signs. Nobody is that dumb.

That's not dumb. That's a SNL type of put on.

If Dumb Donna is a fake it would be out by now, it would be exposed as a prank. With the follow up radio call and all the youtube attention I'm tending to think it's real. Also, I remember hearing about this youtube a long time ago so it's been around for a while. If it is fake do you have some proof?

baja 10-26-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3707487)
If Dumb Donna is a fake it would be out by now, it would be exposed as a prank. With the follow up radio call and all the youtube attention I'm tending to think it's real. Also, I remember hearing about this youtube a long time ago so it's been around for a while. If it is fake do you have some proof?

Nope no proof but short of meeting her face to face and being convinced otherwise I will never except that conversation was legit.

Dude she claims to believe deer read and obey traffic signs. Have you thought about that?

Tombstone RJ 10-26-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3707493)
Nope no proof but short of meeting her face to face and being convinced otherwise I will never except that conversation was legit.

Dude she claims to believe deer read and obey traffic signs. Have you thought about that?

I guess it could be totally fake but if so, I'd think it would be exposed as fake by now. Obviously when you think about what she's saying it's profoundly moronic, but I think that is exactly why it's so funny. It's hard for a normal person to think along the same lines as what she was thinking. It's almost so stupid that it would be hard to think up as a prank. It's pure comic brilliance in its simplicity if it's all just a scam.

baja 10-26-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3707513)
I guess it could be totally fake but if so, I'd think it would be exposed as fake by now. Obviously when you think about what she's saying it's profoundly moronic, but I think that is exactly why it's so funny. It's hard for a normal person to think along the same lines as what she was thinking. It's almost so stupid that it would be hard to think up as a prank. It's pure comic brilliance in its simplicity if it's all just a scam.

Not hard at all, I know people that can do that. Hell I could do that if I thought about the scenario first and wrote down a few bullet points.

Don't know why you think there would be people out there trying to "expose" the story, more likely they laugh and get on with life.

I suspect the station is in on it too. Bet they are all laughing their asses off right now.

I also suspect many folks see it as I do, a well played joke.

Actually this would make a good poll.

Who believes this story? ;D

Tombstone RJ 10-26-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3707519)
Not hard at all, I know people that can do that. Hell I could do that if I thought about the scenario first and wrote down a few bullet points.

Don't know why you think there would be people out there trying to "expose" the story, more likely they laugh and get on with life.

I suspect the station is in on it too. Bet they are all laughing their asses off right now.

I also suspect many folks see it as I do, a well played joke.

Actually this would make a good poll.

Who believes this story? ;D

If it's a hoax, prove it. And don't kid yourself, you're not that smart, nor creative.

baja 10-26-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3707550)
If it's a hoax, prove it. And don't kid yourself, you're not that smart, nor creative.

Believe what you want. LOL

baja 10-26-2012 07:41 PM

Oh and aren't you one of the people that believe I am also the poster known as MacGruder. If that were true, as you believe, the phone call would be a cinch.

If the Station was in on it the whole thing could be loosely scripted.

If the station was not in on it it still could have been loosely scripted.

Vegas_Bronco 10-26-2012 09:56 PM

This is brilliant...TJ is there a way to put up signs in the forum to help some of these posters to take it easy and slow down...the wheel is turning but the hamster, he is dead.