The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who's tears are more delicious? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108112)

mwill07 10-19-2012 11:09 AM

Who's tears are more delicious?

Poll coming

Kansas City - after being told numerous times, by KCStud and others, that they had the most talent in the division - all they need is a QB.

or

San Diego - the team who has been the favorite to win the division and a pre-season Super Bowl candidate since 2004.

both teams appear to be crumbling, both fan bases look ready to toss in the towel.

schadenfreude. I has it.

10-19-2012 11:12 AM

Impossible choice. Both taste like the nectar of the gods.

Kaylore 10-19-2012 11:12 AM

Seeing Rivers and his stupid face get his trash handed to him. The Chiefs have always sucked.

BowlenBall 10-19-2012 11:14 AM

San Diego. The collapse in the last game was unprecedented in any sport, in any era.

Sweet, sweet failure.

Crushaholic 10-19-2012 11:16 AM

It's San Diego...BY A MILE. The proverbial slap in the face of the Chargers eclipsed any satisfaction gained with Chiefs failure...:spit:

bfoflcommish 10-19-2012 11:16 AM

Kc to me. Every year we and chuggers fans all know whats going to happen so there isnt much trash talking etc.

But chef fans this offseason thought they were the cream of the crop and now...well crickets. Thats awesome to me.

mwill07 10-19-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfoflcommish (Post 3702418)
Kc to me. Every year we and chuggers fans all know whats going to happen so there isnt much trash talking etc.

But chef fans this offseason thought they were the cream of the crop and now...well crickets. Thats awesome to me.

this is kind of where I'm leaning. The Charger fans haven't been as vocal or irrational, IMO.

BroncoFanDoug 10-19-2012 11:21 AM

da raiders

My write in vote

baja 10-19-2012 11:21 AM

what about the raiders?

BlueCrusher 10-19-2012 11:22 AM

Went with the Chargers. Seeing Phillis morph into Catler was absolutely priceless.

NUB 10-19-2012 11:23 AM

Kansas City.

Why? Because they do have the most talented team in the division. They just don't have it where it matters, which is at head coach and quarterback.

The best thing about the Chargers is not just this season -- it has been the collective failures of the past decade. IMO, the Chargers had the most talented team of the 00s, but did nothing with it. A.J. Smith destroyed a coaching staff of very high caliber for Norv Turner; and a team that had the best running back and tight end of the decade, in addition to a very good QB and defense, ended up with nothing.

mwill07 10-19-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3702422)
what about the raiders?

They've been hopeless for so long, it's barely worth mentioning. Their tears have lost that fresh taste - gotten a bit stale, IMO.

I probably should have included them though just to be complete.

baja 10-19-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3702428)
They've been hopeless for so long, it's barely worth mentioning. Their tears have lost that fresh taste - gotten a bit stale, IMO.

I probably should have included them though just to be complete.

ya but Raiders tears have meth in them

broncocalijohn 10-19-2012 11:26 AM

I figured Chargers would be at 3-3 but the Chiefs at 1-5 and having banners fly over their city is priceless. Oh sure the Chargers' fans will talk about doing the same but that fanbase is too lazy and stoned to actually get it done. Remember that some "analyst" had Chiefs as their surprise pick for the division or wild card. No way that is even close to happening. BTW, where has KCDud been since he laughed at us in the first half of the Game thread?

mwill07 10-19-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3702429)
ya but Raiders tears have meth in them

I gotta think that KC tears have more meth, whereas raider tears have more of a toilet-wine aftertaste.

boltaneer 10-19-2012 11:39 AM

The vast majority of the media wasn't picking the Chargers this year anyway.

Boobs McGee 10-19-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boltaneer (Post 3702442)
The vast majority of the media wasn't picking the Chargers this year anyway.

These kinds of posts just make the tears that much sweeter and delicious ;D

gunns 10-19-2012 11:47 AM

It's the Chargers because you get crybaby Rivers. Cocky little SOB who before the game thought it was all about him against Manning. Not even in the same league and just a big part of the failure to do anything significant when you had the talent.

Every year we hear about KC's SB abilities for the upcoming year and once reality (the season) hits they fade away. Their seasons have been failures for so long why are they crying now?

baja 10-19-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3702440)
I gotta think that KC tears have more meth, whereas raider tears have more of a toilet-wine aftertaste.

nah kc tears have BBQ sauce in them

Boobs McGee 10-19-2012 11:56 AM

For the record, BoltJolt, YOU personally aren't someone that expected the sparklers to obliterate the AFC West. I'm referring more to all of the fans I know that were talking **** from preseason, all the way up to the 3rd quarter of monday night's curb stomping. In general, every SD fan I know had the same old tired story...they would own the division, then get bounced out of the playoffs.

In terms of the media...while we had a LOT of coverage, the majority of outlets were hesitant to put us at the top because of Peyton's unknowns. A lot of talking heads still had you guys on top.

But seriously, your fanbase sucks ass :D

You can actually hold a logical, well rounded discussion, so feel free to come back anytime

10-19-2012 11:56 AM

Sandy Eggo tears hands down, because we're responsible for them!!!!

Man-Goblin 10-19-2012 11:57 AM

Kansas City. Yummy.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1901321_o.gif

gyldenlove 10-19-2012 11:58 AM

San Diego by a wide margin, delicious delicious socal tears. We all knew that the Chiefs would be sucking some serious scrotum this year.

The Chargers have been so high and mighty for a while now, so it is always enjoyable to see them in the dirt.

The difference right now is like seeing a handicapped kid fall in some spilled water in the grocery store because his crutch slips (the Chiefs), just really sad and a but upsetting and seeing huge douchenozzle try to show off by jumping in the pool get an accidental atomic wedgie when his speedos get caught on the edge of the springboard (the Chargers), entirely hilarious.

RaiderH8r 10-19-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowlenBall (Post 3702415)
San Diego. The collapse in the last game was unprecedented in any sport, in any era.

Sweet, sweet failure.

San Diego. By far.

KC's demise is sad and pathetic. It borders on pitiable. Borders. They are just there. Lonely. Bottom feeding and playing with their own feces.

10-19-2012 12:02 PM

Chiefs fans are more annoying. Charger fans just say Oh well and go surf. Remember, padres fans are charger fans.