The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Trade? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108110)

MABroncoFan 10-19-2012 10:53 AM

Trade?
 
See #7

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...lwide-thoughts

razorwire77 10-19-2012 10:55 AM

Also known as the "pull random thoughts out of my ass and put them in print" section of the article.

Tombstone RJ 10-19-2012 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MABroncoFan (Post 3702351)

pure speculation but it is kinda cool that the trade deadline is extended.

10-19-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorwire77 (Post 3702353)
Also known as the "pull random thoughts out of my ass and put them in print" section of the article.

This. Lombardi is a tool anyway.

Smiling Assassin27 10-19-2012 12:05 PM

Hell, just have Ellis walk on over to the Broncos' locker room and suit up when the Aints come to town. We can tell Mays to take the walk of shame in the other direction.

Taco John 10-19-2012 12:32 PM

I would love to get Sedrick Ellis - there's no doubt that we could use him.

10-19-2012 12:42 PM

How good would this team look with Jones Drew? He missed all of training camp returned in the doghouse and he has over 400 yards rushing with a 4.9 yard average on a team that cannot pass the ball.

NFLBRONCO 10-19-2012 12:56 PM

A solution at MLB and DT please.

DBroncos4life 10-19-2012 12:58 PM

Get one of their MLBs in the deal.

10-19-2012 01:14 PM

Giving a draft pick to a division rival? ???

10-19-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stagger Lee (Post 3702401)
This. Lombardi is a tool anyway.

I read your sentence in Gruden's voice.

10-19-2012 01:21 PM

I don't think we need a DT like everyone thinks. I Love what Big Vick has done this year. Certainly not trade a pick for a guy who will be a FA at the end of the year and can be had for peanuts (Dorsey).

We need a MLB as everyone knows.. I'm still saying Grant from the 49ers for Mays and a late round pick.

Chris 10-19-2012 03:01 PM

Vickerson played great in the SD game.

cutthemdown 10-19-2012 03:05 PM

It would be exciting to see moves in season like baseball.

DT makes sense they can pick up their assignments quicker then a dback or linebacker IMO. After that a RB could probably catch on pretty fast.

socalorado 10-19-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmore Manning (Post 3702477)
I don't think we need a DT like everyone thinks. I Love what Big Vick has done this year. Certainly not trade a pick for a guy who will be a FA at the end of the year and can be had for peanuts (Dorsey).

We need a MLB as everyone knows.. I'm still saying Grant from the 49ers for Mays and a late round pick.

Grants not a world beater either. He gets waay too much accolades for playing on a powerful defense.
Ellis would be money simply because he has shown that he can preform at a high level. DTs are so freakin hard to come by especially in the draft or FA, so getting one that Del Rio knows is good and can use his way, would be $$$$.
As for MLB, there isnt one worth trading for.
DEN should wait till next year, trade up in the draft, and get Te'o period.
And to get him, DEN will more than likely need to move up into the top 10.

manchambo 10-19-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3702406)
Hell, just have Ellis walk on over to the Broncos' locker room and suit up when the Aints come to town. We can tell Mays to take the walk of shame in the other direction.

I have Saddam Hussein in my avatar and I think yours is disgusting.

broncosteven 10-19-2012 04:01 PM

I would rather have a MLB but Brooking is already better than Mays.

The thing I love about Fox is that he is not afraid to sit players who are not cutting it, i.e. KM, Mays, Ayers.

Tombstone RJ 10-19-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manchambo (Post 3702576)
I have Saddam Hussein in my avatar and I think yours is disgusting.

What is his avy showing anyway? I can't and maybe don't want to figure it out.

SonOfLe-loLang 10-19-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 3702602)
What is his avy showing anyway? I can't and maybe don't want to figure it out.

my guess is its one of the victims of the libyan attacks. Considering the caption.

Doggcow 10-19-2012 04:36 PM

I wanted Sedrick Ellis SO HARD out of college. He's solid. He would give the interior of our D some teeth.

10-19-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by socalorado (Post 3702575)
Grants not a world beater either. He gets waay too much accolades for playing on a powerful defense.
Ellis would be money simply because he has shown that he can preform at a high level. DTs are so freakin hard to come by especially in the draft or FA, so getting one that Del Rio knows is good and can use his way, would be $$$$.
As for MLB, there isnt one worth trading for.
DEN should wait till next year, trade up in the draft, and get Te'o period.
And to get him, DEN will more than likely need to move up into the top 10.

You need to watch more games/you tube film, Grant's problem is who he plays behind. Ellis makes $5 mil a year, thanks but no thanks. I mentioned Te'o when I first joined this forum, and most had no idea who he was, do your not lighting the world on fire with anything your saying bud.

10-19-2012 06:10 PM

Yeah, as awesome as it would be to get Te'o--it is not going to happen with such a late 1st Round draft pick that we are going to get after this year.

DBroncos4life 10-19-2012 06:59 PM

Vilma will be cleared soon. We need to get Lofton. No matter the cost!

10-19-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3702669)
Vilma will be cleared soon. We need to get Lofton. No matter the cost!

It's not going to happen, Vilma is gonna play Will with Hawthorne out. Lofton is entrenched at Mike. Hawthorne and or Vilma could be options though..

theAPAOps5 10-19-2012 07:40 PM

There is a reason that Lombardi is still with NFL network and desperately wants to be a GM again........ he sucks.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.