The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HS Kid Kicks 67 Yard FG!!!! (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108107)

maher_tyler 10-19-2012 08:28 AM

HS Kid Kicks 67 Yard FG!!!!
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YMF9qgs3PEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:strong:

LRtagger 10-19-2012 08:56 AM

holy **** make sure you mute it before you hit play

2KBack 10-19-2012 08:57 AM

While impressive, as far as I know the record is a 70 yarder: Alan Saunders, Clay High School (Oregon, Ohio) vs. Waite High School (Toledo, Ohio), September 28, 2008

That One Guy 10-19-2012 08:57 AM

If you recall, we had the guy that kicked a 65 yarder and, still, nobody ever picked him up. Huge leg but it's all about his consistency.

That One Guy 10-19-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2KBack (Post 3702279)
While impressive, as far as I know the record is a 70 yarder: Alan Saunders, Clay High School (Oregon, Ohio) vs. Waite High School (Toledo, Ohio), September 28, 2008

I was thinking I remembered an absurd FG from not too long ago.

Chris 10-19-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LRtagger (Post 3702277)
holy **** make sure you mute it before you hit play

Clearly you've never been with an asian chick..

Garcia Bronco 10-19-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 3702285)
Clearly you've never been with an asian chick..

Smallest ones is the business.

uplink 10-19-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 3702285)
Clearly you've never been with an asian chick..

I've had a couple of Asian girlfriends and they were both very quite in bed.

10-19-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uplink (Post 3702641)
I've had a couple of Asian girlfriends and they were both very quite in bed.


Chloroform will do that to you.

TomServo 10-20-2012 01:51 AM

Blah 60+ yarder. W/ i was in HS we had a kid from saudi arabia that hit 60 yarders for lunch. ever since then when i hear "he hit it from 60 yards in warm ups" it doesnt impress me

enjolras 10-20-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomServo (Post 3702879)
Blah 60+ yarder. W/ i was in HS we had a kid from saudi arabia that hit 60 yarders for lunch. ever since then when i hear "he hit it from 60 yards in warm ups" it doesnt impress me

It's cool, but ya..you're right. That was pretty much a line drive, at the next level it doesn't go 1 yard because someone blocked it.

10-20-2012 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menonite (Post 3702654)
Chloroform will do that to you.

LOL Hilarious!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.