The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Oh Jesus Christ.......... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108098)

10-18-2012 04:42 PM

Oh Jesus Christ..........
 
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...s-peyton-tebow

ESPN gets Von Miller on the show and start talking about Manning than YET AGAIN it de-evolves into a Tebow discussion or tebow ranting. I felt sorry for Miller who is ten times the player Tebow ever will be having to sit through that.

cutthemdown 10-18-2012 04:53 PM

Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

Von our best defensive draft choice since Steve Atwater.

cutthemdown 10-18-2012 04:54 PM

Oh and don't use my sons name in vain.

Signed God.

10-18-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701863)
Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

Von our best defensive draft choice since Steve Atwater.

YEah the only ones close are Pyrce and Al Wilson and Mobley I guess.

10-18-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701864)
Oh and don't use my sons name in vain.

Signed God.

Sorry god, I just get so ****ing pissed off at time. Mother****ing **********s.

DBroncos4life 10-18-2012 04:56 PM

Beat **** into the ground


Signed cuttmedown

cutthemdown 10-18-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3701867)
Beat **** into the ground


Signed cuttmedown

Awesome. Cmon its only been in like a few posts. This coming from the site that does the same reverse mojo thread every week and buried the Methwolfe jokes under about 3000 posts.

I still says its better to vent using jokes like i do, then telling another fan to go be a Cheifs fan, and that his life must suck.

So I apprecieate you using some humor to make your point, and now I will let it go.

10-18-2012 05:03 PM

On a different note I drove 220 miles today and did a lot of thinking. I found myself just smiling my stupid ass off thinking about the Broncos and Manning and how it has been such a long time since I have felt this good about the team.

Has anyone else just caught themselves being too happy with themselves over this team or is it just me?

:charge:Peyton ****ing Manning:strong:

baja 10-18-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701863)
Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

Von our best defensive draft choice since Steve Atwater.


Don't forget Al Wilson

cutthemdown 10-18-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3701866)
Sorry god, I just get so ****ing pissed off at time. Mother****ing **********s.

You kidding God knows all about pissed off. Ever read the bible? :)

cutthemdown 10-18-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3701874)
Don't forget Al Wilson

Yeah you could argue but I think i will stick with Atwater. IMO Miller going to reach those levels with the Broncos. Al Wilson was a great player though I agree. I think Miller already more dominant then him though. But Atwater, he was a feared player, a lot like Miller is becoming.

Broncos_OTM 10-18-2012 05:07 PM

hey home boy can you keep out taking the lords name in vain in your thread title. thanks

10-18-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM (Post 3701879)
hey home boy can you keep taking the lords name in vain in your thread title. thanks

I apologized for its offensive nature to God personally and I think he forgave me. He too gets pissed off watch Skip Bayless on TV.

Broncos_OTM 10-18-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701864)
Oh and don't use my sons name in vain.

Signed God.


god the father is also the son :-D

baja 10-18-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701877)
Yeah you could argue but I think i will stick with Atwater. IMO Miller going to reach those levels with the Broncos. Al Wilson was a great player though I agree. I think Miller already more dominant then him though. But Atwater, he was a feared player, a lot like Miller is becoming.

The thing about Al is not only was he a great player he made the whole defense better.

Broncos_OTM 10-18-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3701885)
I apologized for its offensive nature to God personally and I think he forgave me. He too gets pissed off watch Skip Bayless on TV.

**** ain't a joke to me, I asked nicely.

10-18-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3701871)
On a different note I drove 220 miles today and did a lot of thinking. I found myself just smiling my stupid ass off thinking about the Broncos and Manning and how it has been such a long time since I have felt this good about the team.

Has anyone else just caught themselves being too happy with themselves over this team or is it just me?

:charge:Peyton ****ing Manning:strong:

That first half I was looking exactly like your AV. My Gf filmed it. After the 2nd half I was happier than a slinky on stairs. Then me and the gf got sweaty weird.

Broncos_OTM 10-18-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3701896)
That first half I was looking exactly like your AV. My Gf filmed it. After the 2nd half I was happier than a slinky on stairs. Then me and the gf got sweaty weird.

I was more the body builder directing traffic

Blueflame 10-18-2012 06:05 PM

http://profootballmock.com/team-over...verweighted-2/

LOL

10-18-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM (Post 3701897)
**** ain't a joke to me, I asked nicely.

really this is an actual thing?

10-18-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueflame (Post 3701931)

That is about right.

I was excited to see Miller on the show.....ugh...

bowtown 10-18-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3701863)
Von should be a mediator or a diplomat lol. He so mellow you would swear he is stoned on skunk weed.

Von our best defensive draft choice since Steve Atwater.

You forgot about Willie Middlebrooks.

orangeatheist 10-18-2012 07:42 PM

Yes?

LongDongJohnson 10-19-2012 12:54 AM

Allah frowns upon your shenanigans.

SportinOne 10-19-2012 01:20 AM

Well, I think almost getting Ed Reed is probably better than half of our actual selections.. One of those longing for the sake of longing things.. sure is a better feeling than what the name Roc Alexander brings up.. although.. with Peyton on board now, is he somewhat forgiven? Matter of fact, have we forgiven Peyton now for destroying us? I mean, seriously, I used to despise the guy. Absolutely hated him..

Whatever, cut that meat.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.