The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   DJ Williams back at the facility (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=108043)

BMarsh615 10-16-2012 01:33 PM

DJ Williams back at the facility

Williams was suspended from the Broncos’ first six games for violating the league’s performance-enhancement policy. His next three-game suspension was the result of an alcohol conviction which falls under the NFL’s substance abuse policy.

The league’s substance-abuse program wants its players interacting with the team. Williams is at the team’s facility now working out. He can have interaction with his coaches and players.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...illiams/16279/

Awesome news. Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house a bit when he came back and wouldn't be able to get on the field once his suspension was over. At least now he can go to meetings and watch practice.

10-16-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMarsh615 (Post 3699862)
Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house

He will be. Those non-human urine samples don't just collect themselves you know. It's hard enough just housebreaking a dog; DJ must be the ****ing Dog Whisperer to get one to pee in a cup.

broncocalijohn 10-16-2012 01:42 PM

Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six

Karenin 10-16-2012 01:47 PM

Sweet, now we can get back to anxiously waiting to find out what the next idiotic thing he's gonna do to get suspended.

DarkHorse30 10-16-2012 01:51 PM

who cares? Only Klis. DJ doesn't even care - he's the ARod of Denver.

10-16-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3699870)
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six

DJ did not use animal piss on his drug test.

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

You can buy some for yourself.

http://best4drugtest.com/_synthetic-urine.html#1

10-16-2012 01:53 PM

I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!

broncocalijohn 10-16-2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3699880)

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can buy it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?

Garcia Bronco 10-16-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3699882)
I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!

Thirsd chance...but who's counting. He should be in jail.

ZONA 10-16-2012 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3699880)

Thank you for making that clear - amazing how many idiots just jump to conclusions that non-human automatically means animal. Cmon people, don't act like hick fans from KC. You have brains, use them.

Here's to hoping DJ is not too far off with the playbook and I'm sure he will be much better at MLB then what we've seen from anybody else to this point. Please don't move him to Woodyard's spot. Woodyard is playing pretty decent right now, makes sense not to screw that up. DJ needs to play MLB, period.

Garcia Bronco 10-16-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3699883)
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?

Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.

10-16-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3699883)
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?

I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.

10-16-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 3699889)
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.

LMAO!!!

bombay 10-16-2012 02:02 PM

It'll be great to have him back on the field.

broncocalijohn 10-16-2012 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3699890)
I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.

"Come on man! DJ isnt cheating with animal piss! He is cheating with synthetic human piss! If you are going to criticize a guy then don't make him sound like he cheats with animal piss! That is slander!"

Seems you have had your SoCal DJ kool-aid for the day.

10-16-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3699896)
"Come on man! DJ isnt cheating with animal piss! He is cheating with synthetic human piss! If you are going to criticize a guy then don't make him sound like he cheats with animal piss! That is slander!"

Seems you have had your SoCal DJ kool-aid for the day.

I was just trying to educate you that he was not using animal piss because I think you really thought he was.

I did drink my Broncos' kool-aid this morning though!!

ludo21 10-16-2012 02:32 PM

lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.

10-16-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludo21 (Post 3699930)
Get off your high horses

My horse isn't high! And he's willing to take a drug test to prove it...just as soon as he can get his hooves on some clean human urine.

broncocalijohn 10-16-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.

Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.

10-16-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Why not hate on DJ? It is completely his fault he hasn't played at all so far this year. I dislike character related lack of production more then I do talent related lack of production.

SoCalBronco 10-16-2012 02:46 PM

Sweet

10-16-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3699938)
Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.

I understand how you feel, but instead of hating lets hope that he turns his life around because of this and dedicates himself to the team.

I know DJ has been a disappointment since his rookie season but he did play very well last year.

:kiss:Open your heart and feel the love!!!

10-16-2012 03:28 PM

DJ bringing Natty light to dove valley for the players to enjoy during the bye week. When I asked who is going to drive home DJ stood up and said, "I'm good!"

Lestat 10-16-2012 03:39 PM

that mother better get his ass back on the field and he better play like his life depends on it.
mother sucker better own when he gets back. our LB play is horrible but i think it's more of a byproduct of not having a really good QB on the D.

Kaylore 10-16-2012 03:43 PM

I would leave Mays on the sideline and keep Brooking starting. I would also replace Woodyard with DJ if in these three 3 weeks of practice DJ shows better.