The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   A Facebook conversation between Peyton Manning and other QB's... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107764)

txtebow 10-11-2012 12:14 PM

A Facebook conversation between Peyton Manning and other QB's...
 
http://fakeconvos.com/view.php?id=54...source=message


pure hilarity!!

TheReverend 10-11-2012 12:16 PM

Awesome.

Hey, you hear about that lunar landing?

ColoradoDarin 10-11-2012 12:23 PM

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/z_KmNZNT5xw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/z_KmNZNT5xw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

txtebow 10-11-2012 12:29 PM

some of us work for a living...... Jack asses.

bronco militia 10-11-2012 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 3694245)
some of us work for a living...... Jack asses.

ahhh...the search function is blocked

TheReverend 10-11-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 3694245)
some of us work for a living...... Jack asses.

Amen for that. So thankful President Eisenhower has maintained stable economic growth.

txtebow 10-11-2012 12:36 PM

It's ~ 2 weeks old. Have you both taken your Midol yet?

mkporter 10-11-2012 12:39 PM

I heard on KOA that Reeves and Elway aren't getting along. :(

TheReverend 10-11-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 3694250)
It's ~ 2 weeks old. Have you both taken your Midol yet?

I'd like to, but if I haven't reported to General Lee within two fortnights then we'll never beat the yanks.

bronco militia 10-11-2012 12:44 PM

it was decided years ago that we bust the balls of every poster that starts threads with 'old' news


welcome to the New World, Kemosabe ;D

ColoradoDarin 10-11-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3694253)
it was decided years ago that we bust the balls of every poster that starts threads with 'old' news


welcome to the New World, Kemosabe ;D

Because the new guy doesn't understand, right?

errand 10-11-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3694248)
ahhh...the search function is blocked


Yes, because he's the only who has ever posted something that was previously posted on here earlier....::)


so he's suppose to search to see if someone has already posted something on here? dude, seriously?

SleepingTiger 10-11-2012 12:49 PM

thanks txtebow, i must of missed it the first time around. hilarious stuff. people in the office is wondering why im LOL so much

10-11-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3694257)
Yes, because he's the only who has ever posted something that was previously posted on here earlier....::)


so he's suppose to search to see if someone has already posted something on here? dude, seriously?

I agree with what you say but he should have been weary of posting something that is two weeeks old. He should have prefaced the post by saying "I do not know if this has been posted yet." then everything would have been fine. I guess it is some sort of message board law or something.

broncocalijohn 10-11-2012 12:56 PM

Should we take this player from Stanford named Elway in next year's draft? "Gunslinger" is what most call him but can he actually beat out Steve DeBerg for the QB position?

bronco militia 10-11-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3694257)
Yes, because he's the only who has ever posted something that was previously posted on here earlier....::)


so he's suppose to search to see if someone has already posted something on here? dude, seriously?

of course not.....but we are required to publicly humiliate him for not doing so

;D

10-11-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3694264)
Should we take this player from Stanford named Elway in next year's draft? "Gunslinger" is what most call him but can he actually beat out Steve DeBerg for the QB position?

He is overrated. I hear Todd Blackledge is going to be a much better QB. I just hope an AFC West rival doesn't snatch him up!!

10-11-2012 01:12 PM

I knew this was fake as soon as I saw Manning in a Broncos uniform. Like that would ever happen.

rmsanger 10-11-2012 01:17 PM

hard to hate on repoasts from users with such wonderful avatars. I could stare at that several times per day!

10-11-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3694240)
Awesome.

Hey, you hear about that lunar landing?

Lunar landing? God isn't going to make the moon until at least day four.

broncocalijohn 10-11-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txtebow (Post 3694245)
some of us work for a living...... Jack asses.

or on the Jets website.

BTW, we all work and waste time at the Mane. Try it. Especially on company time.

broncocalijohn 10-11-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3694269)
He is overrated. I hear Todd Blackledge is going to be a much better QB. I just hope an AFC West rival doesn't snatch him up!!

LOL! I think the Chiefs will go for him. I doubt they will ever draft a decent QB from the college ranks. I do hear Chiefs fans say that if they get Blackledge, they won't need to draft another QB until 1999.

10-11-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 3694284)
LOL! I think the Chiefs will go for him. I doubt they will ever draft a decent QB from the college ranks. I do hear Chiefs fans say that if they get Blackledge, they won't need to draft another QB until 1999.

Even if it doesn't work out the fans can pool their money and hire a plane to fly over their stadium demanding a change at the position. Assuming, of course, that the Wright brothers ever get theirs off the ground.

10-11-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkporter (Post 3694251)
I heard on KOA that Reeves and Elway aren't getting along. :(

FIRE REEVES! Elway is the franchise!

baja 10-11-2012 02:29 PM

In other news Broncos fire Joe Collier.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.