The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Quit whining, b*tches. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107712)

EmpireOrange 10-08-2012 06:20 AM

Quit whining, b*tches.

If you was not a complete retard going in this game, you’re not surprised today that the Broncos lost. Week 5, on the road, and @ NE – come on man! The Broncos are 1 game back in the AFC-W and they have played a pretty brutal schedule. Compared to the rest of the division, Denver looks heads and shoulders above the rest and the Broncos’ haven’t even scratched the surface on how good they will be by week 16. The Manning to DT connection is going to be unstoppable. Pay attention. Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots. Next week is crucial, and after that the schedule gets much more favorable. So quit whining. The Broncos are poised for a serious run - 11 straight even – they have’em just where they want’em.

Oh, and to those comparing last year's Broncos with this year's Broncos, help me help you by putting your head back in your own buttcrack and all the way up it. You're stupid.

colorado jones 10-08-2012 06:22 AM

You are an enlightened being... I shall call you Jesus going forward.

EmpireOrange 10-08-2012 06:23 AM

It gets better. The Broncos will play NE in the playoffs and they will win. Book it, dipshiat!

Jetmeck 10-08-2012 06:38 AM

I'll have whatever he is having !

TheReverend 10-08-2012 06:44 AM

Thoroughly enjoyed reading the OP. Well done.

2KBack 10-08-2012 06:44 AM

While equally as combatitive as many of the over reactions to yesterday's game... I much prefer this response.

Naturally there will be a supportive response claiming visual impairance by way of glasses containing orange lenses and homering. Which is unfortunate. I understand the discussion of where things went wrong yesterday, but I certainly miss the positive fanaticism.

TheReverend 10-08-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2KBack (Post 3691697)
While equally as combatitive as many of the over reactions to yesterday's game... I much prefer this response.

Naturally there will be a supportive response claiming visual impairance by way of glasses containing orange lenses and homering. Which is unfortunate. I understand the discussion of where things went wrong yesterday, but I certainly miss the positive fanaticism.

I agree.

The time to meltdown is if we lose to the Chargers. Then the hole will be hard to climb out of.

FOR NOW, we're 1-0 in the division and 0-0 against our primary (only, really) competition.

Thank God we play in the ****ing AFCW...

10-08-2012 06:53 AM

We are fine. I am all for being disappointed in a loss, but we played well. We made the bellicheats go for it on 4th down just to keep the ball away from Peyton. I agree with OP, Denver is poised to run the remainder of the table.

Seriously, with this being our best "competition" in the AFC W, I am not concerned: http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.n...rv-10-7-12.gif

2KBack 10-08-2012 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3691701)
I agree.

The time to meltdown is if we lose to the Chargers. Then the hole will be hard to climb out of.

FOR NOW, we're 1-0 in the division and 0-0 against our primary (only, really) competition.

Thank God we play in the ****ing AFCW...

The SD loss was a Brees send. Honestly, we are in decent position considering the schedule so far. We wiped the field with the only sub-par team on the schedule so far, as we should have. Lose to SD and I will join in the meltdown....for like a day. Then I will probably still find hope and silver lining. It's what I do.

Like you said....it's the AFC west, beat SD and you win the division basically. Quinn ain't beating us.

TheReverend 10-08-2012 06:59 AM

^ what's he yelling?

TonyR 10-08-2012 07:00 AM

With some below average QB play yesterday the Chiefs beat the Ravens.

2KBack 10-08-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3691709)
^ what's he yelling?

Pretty sure the last part is "NORV!" Which is funny by itself

supermanhr9 10-08-2012 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpireOrange (Post 3691686)
If you was not a complete retard going in this game, you’re not surprised today that the Broncos lost. Week 5, on the road, and @ NE – come on man! The Broncos are 1 game back in the AFC-W and they have played a pretty brutal schedule. Compared to the rest of the division, Denver looks heads and shoulders above the rest and the Broncos’ haven’t even scratched the surface on how good they will be by week 16. The Manning to DT connection is going to be unstoppable. Pay attention. Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots. Next week is crucial, and after that the schedule gets much more favorable. So quit whining. The Broncos are poised for a serious run - 11 straight even – they have’em just where they want’em.

Oh, and to those comparing last year's Broncos with this year's Broncos, help me help you by putting your head back in your own buttcrack and all the way up it. You're stupid.

You just inspired me my friend. I will now go get my Super Bowl plans finalized.

BroncoBen 10-08-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

^ what's he yelling?

I think he was yelling... 'Should have punted the ball .. Norv !'

Remember, I believe the Chargers went for a long field goal and missed.

TheReverend 10-08-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBen (Post 3691722)

Seems to fit.

Ah, thank God for Norval. They might have rings had they kept Marty or gotten a GOOD coach.

10-08-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/AqSZhwu1Rwo/0.jpg

CEH 10-08-2012 07:32 AM

I'm not sure we can get better on defense going forward. Champ can be taken out of the game and our up the gut defense really sux

For Fox and JDR to have a defensive pedigree I kinda expected the defense to be better

We'll see

2KBack 10-08-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEH (Post 3691728)
I'm not sure we can get better on defense going forward. Champ can be taken out of the game and our up the gut defense really sux

For Fox and JDR to have a defensive pedigree I kinda expected the defense to be better

We'll see

Like ranking 5 spots higher in points and 10 spots higher in yards vs. the previous season?

Defense is a work in progress....but it is improved. Denver's D gave up 40+ points 5 times last year...twice to NE. The D has been inconsistent, but I see it as improved, especially considering we are playing far better competition this season.

10-08-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBen (Post 3691722)

I could've swore on one of the passing plays to Gates, after the play, gates yelled at the refs "he holded me!" His reaction was in slow motion.

socalorado 10-08-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3691723)
Seems to fit.

Ah, thank God for Norval. They might have rings had they kept Marty or gotten a GOOD coach.

As bad as it gets in SoCal with the Angels not making the playoffs even though they have the best baseball player in the fricken world, and the Lakers not winnng yet another championship, i can always take comfort in walking by sparkler fans and simply wispering......."nooooorrrrvvvvv."

Beantown Bronco 10-08-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Bottom line, all the Broncos need to do is win the west because by playoff time, no team will be able to play 4 quarters with them, and that includes the Patriots.

Loved how our defense looked yesterday. Can't wait to see how good we look if we face them again, with a healthy Aaron Hernandez. The Pats should definitely be afraid.

Heyneck 10-08-2012 08:15 AM

Quote:

^ what's he yelling?

I think that was the 55 yard kick that failed. Seems like Rivers wanted to go for it.

10-08-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyneck (Post 3691765)
I think that was the 55 yard kick that failed. Seems like Rivers wanted to go for it.

Here is the source: http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...goal-decision/

Meck77 10-08-2012 08:30 AM

During the 2005 season many complained each and every week while we won "ugly". They complained all the way to the AFC Championship game and complained even more when we lost. What they missed? One of the funnest and most exciting seasons since the SBs.

Go Broncos!

houghtam 10-08-2012 08:37 AM

During the 2011 season many complained each and every week while we won "ugly". They complained all the way to the playoffs and complained even when we won the first game. What they missed? One of the funnest and most exciting seasons since the SBs.

Go Broncos!