The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Coverage maps: every game has been on national or local tv in NYC this year (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107638)

Chris 10-05-2012 02:33 PM

Coverage maps: every game has been on national or local tv in NYC this year
 
This is pretty unheard of. Another little known Manning effect.

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2012/wk5.html

TheReverend 10-05-2012 02:36 PM

I've been worried sick about the NYC coverage up to this point. Thank God you made this thread.

Requiem 10-05-2012 02:41 PM

Thanks Christopher.

Chris 10-05-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688218)
I've been worried sick about the NYC coverage up to this point. Thank God you made this thread.

Funny, that's how I felt about your colouring book. Do they have TVs in the everglades?

http://www.johnsonhut.com/wp-content...hick-23787.jpg

Chris 10-05-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3688227)
Thanks Christopher.

My full name is actually Chrisbob.








aka COCaracha.

TheReverend 10-05-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 3688230)
Funny, that's how I felt about your colouring book. Do they have TVs in the everglades?

[img]http://www.johnsonhut.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/hick-23787.jpg[img]

I'm trying to find how your little insecure hissy fit here fits into anything, but I sure can't.

Chris 10-05-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688236)
I'm trying to find how your little insecure hissy fit here fits into anything, but I sure can't.

That's what she said.......TO YOU.

http://www.biseinen.com/shango/info/tbl/head_tilt.jpg

Smiling Assassin27 10-05-2012 02:47 PM

Only trouble with late game is that when irrelevant teams go into OT (Jets-Fins, for example), they don't cut away til it's over. Missed a crapload of Texans game due to that.

TheReverend 10-05-2012 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 3688239)

Can you please just let me know if you'll be receiving coverage of the game in week 15?

I can't bear waiting any longer and need to know.

TheReverend 10-05-2012 03:13 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE START A THREAD TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE COVERAGE HAS BEEN LIKE IN CHICAGO AND LA

10-05-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688279)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE START A THREAD TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE COVERAGE HAS BEEN LIKE IN CHICAGO AND LA

I can't however I can tell you that every game has been a national broadcast up here north of the border, and this week is no exception (I would say the next three, but the two following this week go without saying)

10-05-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688279)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE START A THREAD TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE COVERAGE HAS BEEN LIKE IN CHICAGO AND LA

Hahaha:rofl:

maven 10-05-2012 03:19 PM

If I'm not getting the jets game locally, i'm getting it on monday night.

so happy! :hitself:

10-05-2012 03:22 PM

Is it against the COC here to mention online P2P streams?

maven 10-05-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3688290)
Is it against the COC here to mention online P2P streams?

I always support women who have 3 boobies.

And as always, first row.

Kaylore 10-05-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk (Post 3688290)
Is it against the COC here to mention online P2P streams?

COC does what they want!

broncosteven 10-05-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688279)
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEONE PLEASE START A THREAD TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE COVERAGE HAS BEEN LIKE IN CHICAGO AND LA

We got the 1st 2 games here in Chicagoland because they were Sunday and Monday night, We only got the early CBS game last Sunday even though duh bears were on Monday night. We did get the Texan game so 3 out of 4 weeks.

lonestar 10-05-2012 04:09 PM

If they are not on local TV so far they have all been on East coast of west coast feeds that I get for CBS..

I guess that 100 I laid out for NFL and red zone.. may be a waste of money..

Although I have been enjoying the red zone before or after games.. that way I do not have t set through commercials.. and get to see the best games..

SO maybe it is not a waste..

TheReverend 10-05-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3688335)
We got the 1st 2 games here in Chicagoland because they were Sunday and Monday night, We only got the early CBS game last Sunday even though duh bears were on Monday night. We did get the Texan game so 3 out of 4 weeks.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Your post needs its own thread.

Get your **** together, man.

Dutch 10-05-2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 (Post 3688241)
Only trouble with late game is that when irrelevant teams go into OT (Jets-Fins, for example), they don't cut away til it's over. Missed a crapload of Texans game due to that.

Same here in Atlanta, but we have had every game so far and are getting the game this weekend as well. The most we've had them since the second Super Bowl run when we dismantled the Falcons. I'll be starting NFL Sunday ticket the first weekend in November through the Playstation Network on the PS3. Word is that it will be $150 (half price) at that point and I'll only miss one or two games. We won't get many after 11/1 from what I see on the schedule unless they get flexed.

MrPeepers 10-05-2012 06:39 PM

Fin Arizona..... have to go drink at the bar now!

That One Guy 10-05-2012 06:42 PM

Nobody ever asks what kind of coverage I got :(

broncosteven 10-05-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3688344)
Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Your post needs its own thread.

Get your **** together, man.

Sir! Yes Sir Drill Instructor!

ColoradoDarin 10-05-2012 07:53 PM

Rev's just mad because Jax is playing at the same time on Fox and the Bronco game is blacked out here.

baja 10-05-2012 08:03 PM

Is Florida still considered part of the United States?

I official language is Spanish and the state bird is the house fly


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.