The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos' videos (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107532)

10-01-2012 11:00 AM

Broncos' videos
 
I thought a thread with nothing but Broncos' videos might be entertaining, especially since I love watching these myself. Highlights, old clips, ESPN breakdowns or anything else.

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AzPBcCF9yKc" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Karl Mecklenburgh posted this to his FB page.

Rocket 7 10-01-2012 11:26 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pz1Ll9uctYQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BMarsh615 10-01-2012 12:44 PM

What happened to the fan made highlight videos after each win? I haven't seen them pop up this year. Kinda weird because they made them during our 4-12 season in 2010.

10-01-2012 02:02 PM

I also thought Punisher was going to post all the current games too. Did that fall through?

Chris 10-01-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMarsh615 (Post 3684937)
What happened to the fan made highlight videos after each win? I haven't seen them pop up this year. Kinda weird because they made them during our 4-12 season in 2010.

I think the NFL kept cracking down on that guy.

DarkHorse 10-01-2012 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket 7 (Post 3684889)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pz1Ll9uctYQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You are the f'ing MAN - forget about PFM for a moment, i've been begging for this clip for the last 5 years so I could show my son.


You sir, shall receive rep

Thank you!

Rocket 7 10-01-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkHorse (Post 3685085)
You are the f'ing MAN - forget about PFM for a moment, i've been begging for this clip for the last 5 years so I could show my son.


You sir, shall receive rep

Thank you!

I got a bunch of old games on DVD. If there is another play let me know and I'll see if I can upload it on youtube.

JimmyFocus 10-01-2012 11:45 PM

I've been looking for the hit that Meckenburg put on marcus allen. it was on a screen pass and he got there right when that ball did and laid him out. It use to be on hightlight shows all the time

Rocket 7 10-02-2012 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyFocus (Post 3685547)
I've been looking for the hit that Meckenburg put on marcus allen. it was on a screen pass and he got there right when that ball did and laid him out. It use to be on hightlight shows all the time

Here you go Jimmy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lgnRxiXOBfU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket 7 10-02-2012 06:55 AM

Elway ducking the blitzing Seahawks linebacker.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39y_fw3Q4LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BowlenBall 10-02-2012 07:45 AM

1986 NFL Game of the Week, Week 1 (NFL Films mini-documentary)
Los Angeles Raiders at Denver Broncos

This is the game that made me a Broncos fan. 15-year-old me was entranced by Elway, who officially entered his prime here:

Part 1:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DYrHyLdfSZU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Part 2:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6lPRmXUV_w0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is THE definitive Broncos uniform, by the way -- bring these back, Mr. Bowlen!

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 04:27 PM

I uploaded some more videos.



<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gkcujL5F2Xc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LKzE43hz0hg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 04:29 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MDGnCwaWPhk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qJAVAJauOrQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 04:30 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_Lu3Dg-r6HM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JMdWdCRLSYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archedamian 10-04-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket 7 (Post 3685599)
Elway ducking the blitzing Seahawks linebacker.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/39y_fw3Q4LM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man, I just love those helmets.

maher_tyler 10-04-2012 04:54 PM

How about the TD special teams tackle??

Binkythefrog 10-04-2012 04:57 PM

Great videos Rocket 7! These are awesome.

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Binkythefrog (Post 3687546)
Great videos Rocket 7! These are awesome.

Thanks Binky!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/slOxW6N3LGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 05:27 PM

From the MNF game against Green Bay in 1984.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7DaRjXC2sbQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u7Vo7Pp3US0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10-04-2012 05:52 PM

Please Post Gradishar Videos
 
Hi Rocket7,

Thanks for posting these. If you have any of the following on DVD, please post:

1978 Bears game (Oct. 16, 1978) - Hit on Walter Payton (Payton told Hampton, Gradishar delivered the hardest hit he ever took).

1980 Cowboys game (Sept. 14, 1980) - Hit on Tony Dorsett (TD says he thought he was dead (Play stopped for trainers and doctors).

Saints game (I believe it was 11/04/79) when knocked off Henry Childs helmet with a hit.

Any of the many goal line stands where Gradishar kept the opposition out of the end zone on third or fourth down.

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradishar53 (Post 3687598)
Hi Rocket7,

Thanks for posting these. If you have any of the following on DVD, please post:

1978 Bears game (Oct. 16, 1978) - Hit on Walter Payton (Payton told Hampton, Gradishar delivered the hardest hit he ever took).

1980 Cowboys game (Sept. 14, 1980) - Hit on Tony Dorsett (TD says he thought he was dead (Play stopped for trainers and doctors).

Saints game (I believe it was 11/04/79) when knocked off Henry Childs helmet with a hit.

Any of the many goal line stands where Gradishar kept the opposition out of the end zone on third or fourth down.

Sorry I don't have any of those games on DVD. Here is a video you might enjoy of Gradishar and Jackson.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6I4KgPwzcdk?list=UU6oha5uQRXlpoMNAKPF0XHg&amp;hl=e n_US" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10-04-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket 7 (Post 3687612)
Sorry I don't have any of those games on DVD. Here is a video you might enjoy of Gradishar and Jackson.

Thanks!!

orangeatheist 10-04-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocket 7 (Post 3687577)
Thanks Binky!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/slOxW6N3LGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did you catch Denver's current mayor, Michael Hancock, in the vid? Hard to miss. He's right there at the back of the endzone during the muffed extra point. Went by the name of "Huddles" back in the day! :rofl:

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 06:50 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pcGiGGv2iTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jt7DVFmQqws" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rocket 7 10-04-2012 07:46 PM

First New England tried this...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3ZM3Wi3iV2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Which lead to this...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q0YHv_juq98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Followed by this...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xrCLGxujnOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Followed again by this...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/j1NC1ve5kio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Which lead Shannon Sharpe to say...
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zjnZXSFOXCw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.