The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Congrats Donkey fans (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107516)

RAIDERCZAR 09-30-2012 07:15 PM

Congrats Donkey fans

Sorry we couldn't at least make it interesting for you. You were playing chess while we were playing checkers.

Had a great time in Denver nonetheless. Nice city, classy people. Fans were great today. I'll definitely be back.

Archie 09-30-2012 07:18 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed your time here... I hope you never get to experience a Raiders win here....

Kaylore 09-30-2012 07:18 PM

Glad you had a good time. Props for showing after the beat down.

Broncos_OTM 09-30-2012 07:19 PM

Thanks for supporting the local economy. Great game

theAPAOps5 09-30-2012 07:21 PM

Glad they treated you well today. It's easier to e a good fan when you are destroying a team at home. Unlike years past when we were destroyed.

We will see you again later this year! How do you feel about Knapp? Seems like public enemy number one today.

broncosteven 09-30-2012 07:22 PM

Apparently there is one classy butt-pirate fan in the world.

Glad you got to see what a real team can do.

maven 09-30-2012 07:23 PM

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/52-l...500-bundle.jpg

Wear this on the airplane ride home.

chawknz 09-30-2012 07:26 PM

Oh it was interesting that's for sure.

09-30-2012 07:58 PM

It was an A$$ whooping after the half. The Raiders continue to show the inability to make halftime adjustments (aside from the the Pitt game). The Raiders D is in shambles and as I thought, Peyton tore up the patchwork D. The DL created little or no pressure. Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Bottom line, congrats. :thumbs:

RAIDERCZAR 09-30-2012 07:58 PM

Drowning my sorrows at the Tilted Kilt right now, nice place! Knapp is terrible. No chance with him calling plays

09-30-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maven (Post 3684305)

Give it back to your boyfriend so he can use it when your with him. :thumbs:

09-30-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAIDERCZAR (Post 3684354)
Drowning my sorrows at the Tilted Kilt right now, nice place! Knapp is terrible. No chance with him calling plays

Granted, Ford is out....DHB is out. But DMC is there...WTF...he has ruined this O. What has done in the NFL that merits so many chances to be an OC. This hire is haunting DA.

09-30-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3684303)
Apparently there is one classy butt-pirate fan in the world.

Glad you got to see what a real team can do.

Ya, sure did when I switched the channel.

lonestar 09-30-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maven (Post 3684305)

:thumbs:

errand 09-30-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fight_On! (Post 3684352)
Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Knapp didn't make McFadden unproductive.....the Broncos D did.

broncocalijohn 09-30-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RAIDERCZAR (Post 3684291)
Sorry we couldn't at least make it interesting for you. You were playing chess while we were playing checkers.

Had a great time in Denver nonetheless. Nice city, classy people. Fans were great today. I'll definitely be back.

actually, we were playing checkers. You guys were playing tiddlywinks.

BTW, Raiders suck one again.

That One Guy 09-30-2012 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fight_On! (Post 3684352)
It was an A$$ whooping after the half. The Raiders continue to show the inability to make halftime adjustments (aside from the the Pitt game). The Raiders D is in shambles and as I thought, Peyton tore up the patchwork D. The DL created little or no pressure. Greg Knapp has destroyed the this O, when you can't make your most explosive weapon, McFadden, unproductive....that's a huge red flag.

Bottom line, congrats. :thumbs:

From the sounds of it, that's exactly what he did.

Ugly Duck 09-30-2012 08:53 PM

Had to go to work at halftime..... now I don't have the guts to spark up the DVR & view the carnage that I missed. I would apologize for all the nasty things I said about the Broncos & their fans.... but I don't wanna. "Grats on the win" is all I can muster at the moment. A dark day in Oaktown, this...

09-30-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 3684432)
Had to go to work at halftime..... now I don't have the guts to spark up the DVR & view the carnage that I missed. I would apologize for all the nasty things I said about the Broncos & their fans.... but I don't wanna. "Grats on the win" is all I can muster at the moment. A dark day in Oaktown, this...

As fun as it was to watch Peyton do what he always did to us I realize we just played the worst D in the NFL. Oakland is awful at pass rush, coverage and run D. I don't know how else to put it.

cutthemdown 09-30-2012 09:06 PM

Yeah the Raiders should get beaten like this when we are at home. Still as bad as they are I bet they play some AFC west teams tough at some point. Maybe even Broncos when they travel to Oakland. You just never know with division rivals. It was easy today though which is a relief because they had snaked 4 games in a row from us in Denver.

09-30-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by errand (Post 3684375)
Knapp didn't make McFadden unproductive.....the Broncos D did.

I would say 25% Donkey D 75% Knapp. DMac's lack of production has been a reaccuring theme.

broncocalijohn 09-30-2012 09:10 PM

It isnt the 59 to 14 loss at home during the McDaniels reign but this 39 to 6 thumping is the biggest margin since 1962..50 years ago. WIsh Al was able to see this but I am sure he was able to view it from down there.

RAIDERCZAR 09-30-2012 10:13 PM

Knapp had us going east-west all game long in both the running game and passing game. For having an entire week to prepare for a team basically missing all of their LB's, the fact that he didn't call a single solitary play attacking the middle blows my mind.

This was basically nothing more than a repeat of the first two games. The only time we've had any success offensively was vs Pitt last week when Palmer was allowed to run the no huddle and call his own plays at the line. Of course the only plays we got to work were plays going north-south and in the middle of the field, pretty much going against everything Greg Knapp stands for.

It won't matter if we play in Oakland or another planet, if this clown is calling the plays, bet the house on Denver.

cutthemdown 09-30-2012 10:40 PM

Raiders oline pretty crappy. The WR aren't very good and they are banged up. The TE is avg. So really they have McFadden.

On defense Seymore is a great player. But after that who is the next best player? Some of them show flashes but the reality is the Raiders had a great corner in Asamough and let him walk. They cut Wimbley, they cut Rout, not great players but still better then what they replaced them with. They let Bush leave in FA and lost the 1-2 punch they had going at the RB spot. Not really surprised they are struggling. Al Davis left that team in a huge mess. Then letting Cable trade first round picks for Palmer was a real set back. It set back the rebuilding process bigtime.

Raiders are headed for IMO a top 5 pick.

lonestar 09-30-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 3684545)
Raiders oline pretty crappy. The WR aren't very good and they are banged up. The TE is avg. So really they have McFadden.

On defense Seymore is a great player. But after that who is the next best player? Some of them show flashes but the reality is the Raiders had a great corner in Asamough and let him walk. They cut Wimbley, they cut Rout, not great players but still better then what they replaced them with. They let Bush leave in FA and lost the 1-2 punch they had going at the RB spot. Not really surprised they are struggling. Al Davis left that team in a huge mess. Then letting Cable trade first round picks for Palmer was a real set back. It set back the rebuilding process bigtime.

Raiders are headed for IMO a top 5 pick.

you might be right.. and this time they might actually use it on a player worth a crap..

wait wait davis is still running the team.. not al but his son..