The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Give your props here (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107513)

09-30-2012 04:37 PM

Give your props here

I have two on defense. Rahim Moore led the team in tackles and I think he will continue to get better every week. He has shown lots of potential.

Keith Brooking gets a prop as well. He started in place of Mays and held his own and he looked good out there.

oubronco 09-30-2012 04:39 PM

Koppen did a great job replacing Walton

09-30-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oubronco (Post 3684157)
Koppen did a great job replacing Walton

Good point, he actually might be an upgrade. Walton can start rehabbing and get better and be ready to play next year.

Props given to Fox or whoever decided to sign Koppen. He might have saved the season. Blake is not ready.

EmpireOrange 09-30-2012 04:45 PM

Willis Magahee. Get the fack out of here with anyone else. Magahee is quickly becoming the key to this team.

Dexter 09-30-2012 04:48 PM

I know that Moore still has some work to do in getting better at coverage, but he really has been underrated on his tackling ability this year. He has been much improved in that area. So props to him for that.

09-30-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpireOrange (Post 3684166)
Willis Magahee. Get the fack out of here with anyone else. Magahee is quickly becoming the key to this team.

He is the chain mover and the 3-4 yard guy that will extend Manning's career. and you can give props to more than just McGahee. He is not the key to the team, obviously it is Manning. But McGahee will make Manning's life much easier and vice/versa.

fontaine 09-30-2012 04:49 PM

McGahee and the Entire Defense that allowed just one third down conversion.

oubronco 09-30-2012 04:53 PM

Mr Peyton Manning 30-38 338 3TDs

09-30-2012 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oubronco (Post 3684181)
Mr Peyton Manning 30-38 338 3TDs

Has Denver had that many passes with such a high completion percentage. That is pretty great. Great day by Peyton. Hopefully, it gets better next week.

Al Wilson 09-30-2012 04:57 PM

Manning, Tamme, Woodyard was awesome to watch, and Koppen did a nice job filling in.

EmpireOrange 09-30-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3684172)
He is the chain mover and the 3-4 yard guy that will extend Manning's career. and you can give props to more than just McGahee. He is not the key to the team, obviously it is Manning. But McGahee will make Manning's life much easier and vice/versa.

Thats a good point; however, the league has figured out how to defend the pass heavy offenses. The pats ran for almost 250 yards this week and scored 45 in the second half. 2012 NFL, if you cant rush the ball you're finished - see green bay; see saints. Denver is a second half team. They have score over 85% of thier points in the second half this year. Magahee is the key.

09-30-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpireOrange (Post 3684188)
Thats a good point; however, the league has figured out how to defend the pass heavy offenses. The pats ran for almost 250 yards this week and scored 45 in the second half. 2012 NFL, if you cant rush the ball you're finished - see green bay; see saints. Denver is a second half team. They have score over 85% of thier points in the second half this year. Magahee is the key.

Yeah, I agree. But this team is one predicated on mismatches. I believe Denver will start out throwing the ball at the beginning of the game to loosen the defense up then they will run the ball to bring them back up to the LOS and all the while Manning will be having field days. Gonna be a fun season!!

09-30-2012 05:09 PM

Nobody had a bad game from what I saw.

mellow mood 09-30-2012 05:13 PM

pretty much agree with everyone else here

To throw someone else out id say i really like what i am seeing from Hillman as he had a solid performance.

Broncos4Life 09-30-2012 05:14 PM

Moore really shined in this game. He looked like he played where he supposed to be, and made all kinds of tackles.

I liked how Adams played too. Too bad he didn't make that int!

09-30-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpireOrange (Post 3684166)

Second that! Love the leadership an energy. Not to mention this guy is a cagy vet who knows the game.. Waits for his hole and drives thru it. Im going to make my little leaguers watch him on film. I might be able to name 3-4 RB's id rather have right now then Mcgahee.

GreasyQtip 09-30-2012 05:16 PM

I Swaer this has NOTHING to do with my screen name but...

did anyone please see the Redskins game when they cut to a large woman and she started picking her ear with her keys for a good 10 seconds.

Doggcow 09-30-2012 05:16 PM

Hillman showing flashes. Oline played great. We had TONS OF PRESSURE today. Doom was really pushing the pocket, did Palmer throw a pass without ending up on his ass?

Woodyard had a hell of a game too, hasn't been mentioned.

Game ball to the D-Line/LB's.

HOW ABOUT THE RECEIVERS? Good **** not dropping the ball today, Dreessen had a ridiculous TD catch, Tamme had an amazing 1 hander on 3rd down, I don't think I saw a drop today. (except Thomas being a total headcase)

baja 09-30-2012 05:17 PM

Porter & Champ

09-30-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmpireOrange (Post 3684188)

Half time adjustments?

McCoy?

Nah!

I'll wait and see, but he was doing the play calling out there.

Lycan 09-30-2012 05:19 PM

Everyone played great, I can't really point out anyone in particular.

Just a great all around game. Feels good.

09-30-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3684212)
Porter & Champ

no discredit to either of them but oakland has the worst receivers in the league, especially with no DHB.

09-30-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doggcow (Post 3684211)
Hillman showing flashes. Oline played great. We had TONS OF PRESSURE today. Doom was really pushing the pocket, did Palmer throw a pass without ending up on his ass?

Woodyard had a hell of a game too, hasn't been mentioned.

Game ball to the D-Line/LB's.

HOW ABOUT THE RECEIVERS? Good **** not dropping the ball today, Dreessen had a ridiculous TD catch, Tamme had an amazing 1 hander on 3rd down, I don't think I saw a drop today. (except Thomas being a total headcase)

The pass in the end zone hit Deckers hands. It was tipped, but it hit both his hands. Im not sold on him or DT. Going forward, if i were the coach, protecting Peyton and route running/catching the football would be my main concerns.

Requiem 09-30-2012 05:23 PM

Knowshon Moreno, for riding the exercise bike like a champion!

Broncos4Life 09-30-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim (Post 3684219)
no discredit to either of them but oakland has the worst receivers in the league, especially with no DHB.

This.

Not a lot to worry about today through the air. Honestly, I thought that fade TE would give us more problems, but he was almost invisible...