The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Won Tickets to this Game--Need advice (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107470)

BroncosMT 09-28-2012 07:10 AM

Won Tickets to this Game--Need advice

I won tickets to the game this weekend and pre-game field passes! As this is a bucket list item for me.....how early should I be there on the field to get some autographs or pics etc.? Where should I go? I have never been to a game so I am pretty excited. Box seats the whole nine yards. Need some help on getting the whole experience.

Thanks

Irish Stout 09-28-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncosMT (Post 3682150)
I won tickets to the game this weekend and pre-game field passes! As this is a bucket list item for me.....how early should I be there on the field to get some autographs or pics etc.? Where should I go? I have never been to a game so I am pretty excited. Box seats the whole nine yards. Need some help on getting the whole experience.

Thanks

Real hard to get autographs during pre-game. I went once and I think they let us on the field about an hour early. We could take all the photos we wanted with our phones, assume it would be fine with real cameras as long as no flash. They have a very specific area you can stand in on the sidelines. You can take your photo next to the replay booth... I took one where I was trying to look confused, it just looked stupid.

A few players like Woodyard will come and run along all the fans and give you five. Thats all I got.

Beantown Bronco 09-28-2012 08:07 AM

If it's like anywhere else, it would be easier to get autographs at the walkway in between the player parking lot and the stadium when they show up in the morning, than it would be on the field.

09-28-2012 08:09 AM

Quote:

Thanks

Hot pics or GTFO! ;)

BroncosMT 09-28-2012 09:47 AM

Ok Thanks....was hoping for a little more access.....I will take what I can get though....I was planning on being there fairly early though.....

LittleFloyd 09-28-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Thanks

If you are a woman, or are bringing one along with you, have her show her tatas and you will get lots of autographs.

broncosteven 09-28-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco (Post 3682174)
If it's like anywhere else, it would be easier to get autographs at the walkway in between the player parking lot and the stadium when they show up in the morning, than it would be on the field.

I have rarely seen anyone stop pregame and give autographs.

I have had very good luck after games though. More guys sign after Wins but you want to get between the locker room exit and the players parking lot.

Good luck!

cmhargrove 09-28-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Stout (Post 3682169)
Real hard to get autographs during pre-game. I went once and I think they let us on the field about an hour early. We could take all the photos we wanted with our phones, assume it would be fine with real cameras as long as no flash. They have a very specific area you can stand in on the sidelines. You can take your photo next to the replay booth... I took one where I was trying to look confused, it just looked stupid.

A few players like Woodyard will come and run along all the fans and give you five. Thats all I got.

Yep, the time to get autographs is after the game, not before.

There will be security rails set up between the player exit and player parking lot (South end of the field, below the Broncos Stadium Store). Get next to the rail, have your sharpie and goods ready to sign. The more you know the players, the better luck you will have. If you call out their name, or mention their alma-mater, they usually smile and come on over. Having your kids with you is definitely a plus (so you don't look like a stalker).

After all the "stars" come out, wait a while, wait a while longer, they might take down the rails..... then the offensive linemen usually come out. One time (years ago), I had a pretty good conversation with Nalen and Hamilton when they both came out holding beer bottles and wearing cowboy boots - pretty cool.

Have fun!

lonestar 09-28-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Thanks

Enjoy the game..

bronco militia 09-28-2012 01:57 PM

bring a camera and a Sharpie...have a good time

Swedish Extrovert 09-28-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dictionary (Post 3682175)
Hot pics or GTFO! ;)

He's been hoarding all the naked Broncos cheerleaders pics.

Boobs McGee 09-28-2012 02:55 PM

Congrats man!!! Thats a helluva win! Those luxury boxes are really nice...they have their own private stands, AND a private bathroom. Kudos, and enjoy!!

09-29-2012 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3682390)
I have rarely seen anyone stop pregame and give autographs.

I have had very good luck after games though. More guys sign after Wins but you want to get between the locker room exit and the players parking lot.

Good luck!

Is that accessible to any fans? Just curious cause I'm going to the Saints game next month and would love to snag some autographs.

Kaylore 12-28-2012 07:10 AM

Bump

Los Broncos 12-28-2012 09:23 AM

I hang out after the game at the tunnel, you'll get some autographs there.

Enjoy the game!

12-28-2012 09:33 AM

A guy I know got his kid's football signed by PFM during the pregame walk-in. So there is some hope. Kids probably amplify your chances several times though.

12-28-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3764452)
A guy I know got his kid's football signed by PFM during the pregame walk-in. So there is some hope. Kids probably amplify your chances several times though.

Good call - anyone have a kid I can rent for the day? :wiggle:

12-28-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Salute (Post 3764497)
Good call - anyone have a kid I can rent for the day? :wiggle:

9yo ginger in a white Champ Jersey for $99/hr plus tips. $149 if I have to throw in the wheelchair. :)