The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Did you MISS ME?!?!? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107454)

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 12:50 PM

Did you MISS ME?!?!?

Where's Tomb at?

Where's the Pide Piper?!?!

Meck77 and his dick skinners??

Crush and Gaylore?...

Bronco Militia (aka BM)

Roh...?

Where you all hiding?!?!?

Flex Gunmetal 09-27-2012 12:58 PM

I'll take a large fry and a coke please.

RhymesayersDU 09-27-2012 01:01 PM

Sadly, this post is still better than anything AmericanBroncoFan provides.

Irish Stout 09-27-2012 01:01 PM

Did we miss you.... Dude you were just here like 3 weeks ago being obnoxious.

TheReverend 09-27-2012 01:02 PM

I thought it smelled like dead fish.

Kaylore 09-27-2012 01:07 PM

Gaylore, reporting for duty, butt-breath!

bronco militia 09-27-2012 01:09 PM

just in time! we need sandwiches!

Meck77 09-27-2012 01:11 PM

We are being productive messin unlike your welfare food stamp collecting sorry ass.

So do you have a score prediction?

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Stout (Post 3681677)
Did we miss you.... Dude you were just here like 3 weeks ago being obnoxious.

:thumbsup: :thanku: :thumbsup:

I know... It's what I do...

bronco militia 09-27-2012 01:12 PM

http://www.gunslot.com/files/gunslot/images/62662.jpg

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3681678)
I thought it smelled like dead fish.

Yuck Yuck Yuck...

You can do better than that, or is it difficult to think when you have a cock in your ass?

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3681684)
Gaylore, reporting for duty, butt-breath!

Did you all know that Kaylore has the whitest teeth I've ever seen. It's the layers of gizz that keep them pearly white!!!

Ray Finkle 09-27-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DontBeMessin (Post 3681693)
Yuck Yuck Yuck...

You can do better than that, or is it difficult to think when you have a cock in your ass?

you tell us....you should know...

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3681689)
just in time! we need sandwiches!

:spit:

Okay... That was funny...

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3681690)
We are being productive messin unlike your welfare food stamp collecting sorry ass.

So do you have a score prediction?

You've been productive at Cheeseman Park in Denver skinning man carrots with your teeth!

I can't... You must have remembered what I posted about my jinx...

Nice Try!!!

DontBeMessin 09-27-2012 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Finkle (Post 3681696)
you tell us....you should know...

If he's struggling keeping thought? No... That's the Pide Pipers dick in his ass - not mine...

:)

Rock Chalk 09-27-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss I. (Post 3681707)
Fans of Opposing Teams This is a privately owned site maintained by Broncos fans and devoted to building community around Denver Broncos football. For the most part, we enjoy interacting with the fans of lesser teams, but please do keep in mind that this is our home turf and if the only thing you offer is trolling and distraction, we may take action to seek relief from you. Opposing fans who manage to weave themselves into our community have done so by providing facts and content, and by choosing to take the high road more often than the low road.

and the answer is no, we didn't miss your homophobic jackassian self or the crap that spews forth from your attention seeking threads.

Is she a homophobe?

Rock Chalk 09-27-2012 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss I. (Post 3681710)
not sure, but I think the implication that members of the OM are gay with the implied intent to be an insult indicates a prejudice against homosexuals. That and she's a ****ing attention seeking b**** who gives the rest of us b****es a bad name.

LOL That's ****ing bull****.

Cracking gay jokes and calling known straight people gay isn't being homophobic.

I make gay jokes all the time doesnt mean ****. I dont hate gays, I damn sure aint scared of them and even have a friend or two that are gay, not to mention a couple of distant cousins. Lighten the **** up.

And she doesn't bother me at all. She comes here in good fun and shows up after Raider losses, there are way worse posters than her, many of them Bronco fans.

Kaylore 09-27-2012 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss I. (Post 3681710)
not sure, but I think the implication that members of the OM are gay with the implied intent to be an insult indicates a prejudice against homosexuals. That and she's a ****ing attention seeking b**** who gives the rest of us b****es a bad name.

I wouldn't sweat it. No one judges humanity or any of it's sub-groupings by using a Raider fan as the point of reference for anything other than how bad it can get.

09-27-2012 01:30 PM

This thread has potential.

Heyneck 09-27-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rock Chalk (Post 3681714)

Cracking gay jokes and calling known straight people gay isn't being homophobic.

I make gay jokes all the time doesnt mean ****. I dont hate gays, I damn sure aint scared of them and even have a friend or two that are gay, not to mention a couple of distant cousins. Lighten the **** up.

And she doesn't bother me at all. She comes here in good fun and shows up after Raider losses, there are way worse posters than her, many of them Bronco fans.

Like our "own" AmericanBroncoFan...

Bigdawg26 09-27-2012 01:41 PM

So I take it Rehab went well!

broncosteven 09-27-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

F n G!

LOL

broncosteven 09-27-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdawg26 (Post 3681726)
So I take it Rehab went well!

I figured early release for good behavior or cell shortage.

Miss I. 09-27-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

I see. you are right. I am wrong. Her thread added much wisdom and insight to the OM. continue on.

Also, Bacon is good. No real reason for it, but it always bears repeating.