The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Things KFC Fans do in 4th Quarter of KFC Home Games (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=107053)

broncosteven 09-10-2012 06:52 PM

Things KFC Fans do in 4th Quarter of KFC Home Games
 
What do you think the KFC fans do during the 4th Quarter of home games?

I think they:

Watch the Royals

Try to buy smokes and PBR with foodstamps, again...

Replace the cinder blocks under the Camero

Get Sister preggo

Get Mullet trimmed at Super cuts then try to get out of paying because the stylist took too much off the party end.

Pretend a Banana is a cell phone and they are on an important business call

Explain why they have the word STUD in their user names.

Talk smack to Raider fans


Post the things I missed:

TheReverend 09-10-2012 07:00 PM

Drive home

TheReverend 09-10-2012 07:01 PM

Sympathy sex (not obscene, but questionable NSFW):

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/parkin...hough-overalls

Requiem 09-10-2012 07:01 PM

Get a hot sack from Wolfe.

orangeatheist 09-10-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3663665)
Explain why they have the word STUD in their user names.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

YOU, sir, get a godless REP from me!

Hilarious!

09-10-2012 07:06 PM

Wishing their owner wanted to win.

Hoping Von Miller ends cassys season again so they can get a man in there. oh wait..the only QB in the league more female than cassy is quinn.

Asking their sister if they can call her Brady in bed

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:23 PM

Things Bronco fans do:

-Form a plan to shoot and kill kids in a school.

-Form a plan to shoot and kill people at a midnight premiere.

-Form a plan to boobytrap their apartment so when police come in it explodes.

-Finding excuses not to give the death sentence to anyone that deserves it.

broncosteven 09-10-2012 07:24 PM

I think someone is going to have a nice long vacation.

Hope to see you back before we play KFC KFCdud

Broncos_OTM 09-10-2012 07:24 PM

I seen a black chief fan walk into a bar once all ticked off cause on the door it said no colors.

DBroncos4life 09-10-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3663720)
Things Bronco fans do:

-Form a plan to shoot and kill kids in a school.

-Form a plan to shoot and kill people at a midnight premiere.

-Form a plan to boobytrap their apartment so when police come in it explodes.

-Finding excuses not to give the death sentence to anyone that deserves it.

Have fun finding something else to do with your time you poor poor troll.

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3663721)
I think someone is going to have a nice long vacation.

Hope to see you back before we play KFC KFCdud

We're talking stereotypes right? Did I miss the memo?

broncosteven 09-10-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3663726)
Have fun finding something else to do with your time you poor poor troll.

I wasn't going to quote him or report it, thought I would give him time to rethink the post and delete it but Simply Red hasn't been back since he said the same exact thing.

Too Bad, this thread was meant all in fun.

crush17 09-10-2012 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3663720)
Things Bronco fans do:

-Form a plan to shoot and kill kids in a school.

-Form a plan to shoot and kill people at a midnight premiere.

-Form a plan to boobytrap their apartment so when police come in it explodes.

-Finding excuses not to give the death sentence to anyone that deserves it.

Wow. I know someone who's going straight to H-E-double hockey sticks.

DBroncos4life 09-10-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3663728)
I wasn't going to quote him or report it, thought I would give him time to rethink the post and delete it but Simply Red hasn't been back since he said the same exact thing.

Too Bad, this thread was meant all in fun.

I did both so he can go do something else on the weekend then hang out here.

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3663730)
I did both so he can go do something else on the weekend then hang out here.

Have definitely seen you on Chiefs boards. Just because you haven't done it in awhile doesn't mean it never happened.

brncs_fan 09-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3663720)
Things Bronco fans do:

-Form a plan to shoot and kill kids in a school.

-Form a plan to shoot and kill people at a midnight premiere.

-Form a plan to boobytrap their apartment so when police come in it explodes.

-Finding excuses not to give the death sentence to anyone that deserves it.

Dude, if you can't tell the difference between a good natured ribbing and calling people sociopathic killers then you have some serious issues to work out.

broncosteven 09-10-2012 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3663730)
I did both so he can go do something else on the weekend then hang out here.

I think it was self inflicted. He knows he has no excuses for how good PM is going to make this team nor how bad KFC played in the 2nd half of their home opener. Might as well get the ban hammer and have a legit excuse for not being around while we dominate the AFC West.

DBroncos4life 09-10-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3663734)
Have definitely seen you on Chiefs boards. Just because you haven't done it in awhile doesn't mean it never happened.

LOL I have three posts on the planet and that is the only board I have ever been on.

DBroncos4life 09-10-2012 07:37 PM

Sorry 4 posts and I haven't post there since 2006. I just logged onto to check.

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3663739)
LOL I have three posts on the planet and that is the only board I have ever been on.

Nice try.

boppool 09-10-2012 07:41 PM

So, KCsTUD, when is Stanzi taking over? Seriously, Cassel is just not a starter in NFL...

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3663736)
I think it was self inflicted. He knows he has no excuses for how good PM is going to make this team nor how bad KFC played in the 2nd half of their home opener. Might as well get the ban hammer and have a legit excuse for not being around while we dominate the AFC West.

Your posts are all the same dude. At least come up with something new. You're too predictable.

DBroncos4life 09-10-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3663744)
Nice try.

What other boards have I been on Hilarious!



http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?do=getall

36 Posts since 2005

broncosteven 09-10-2012 07:46 PM

To get the thread back on topic:

Clip toe nails

KCStud 09-10-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3663760)
What other boards have I been on Hilarious!



http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/memberlist.php?do=getall

36 Posts since 2005

ESPN


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.