The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Al Wilson Game Worn Jersey (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106645)

08-19-2012 10:40 PM

Al Wilson Game Worn Jersey

Hi...could any of you guys please help me locate an Al Wilson game worn jersey. I truly appreciate all of your help....

Joe

TheElusiveKyleOrton 08-19-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TallVolFan (Post 3643744)
Hi...could any of you guys please help me locate an Al Wilson game worn jersey. I truly appreciate all of your help....

Joe

Best bet IMO is Bill's Sports Collectables on South Broadway in Denver. Good luck.

broncocalijohn 08-19-2012 11:26 PM

im currently wearing a practice official jersey that was bought at the db site for $20. Cheaper route.

hambone13 08-20-2012 01:25 AM

The OM is likely just trying to broker a deal. If he gets it cheap from here then he can get retail from his customer.

Seems like a Spammer to me. First post, no relevant story behind why he wants it, etc.

delany 08-20-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone13 (Post 3643774)
The OM is likely just trying to broker a deal. If he gets it cheap from here then he can get retail from his customer.

Seems like a Spammer to me. First post, no relevant story behind why he wants it, etc.

It is quite possible that you are right, Inspector Gadget....or....(and I am just spitballing here)....maybe he is a Tenn Vols and Denver Broncos fan and he is searching anywhere he can to find this particular jersey while not feeling the need to tell us about his dreams, hopes and desires of owning a Wilson jersey.

Without any data or your super sleuthing skillz, I am afraid I would just be pulling something out of my ass. :D

crawdad 08-20-2012 08:34 AM

Quote:

Joe

I have an autographed jersey.

hambone13 08-20-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 3643830)
It is quite possible that you are right, Inspector Gadget....or....(and I am just spitballing here)....maybe he is a Tenn Vols and Denver Broncos fan and he is searching anywhere he can to find this particular jersey while not feeling the need to tell us about his dreams, hopes and desires of owning a Wilson jersey.

Without any data or your super sleuthing skillz, I am afraid I would just be pulling something out of my ass. :D

You can keep following me around and impressing on my impressions, all you want. It's not going to change them or your capacity to be a complete ass amidst relevant logic.

hambone13 08-20-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 3643830)

"TallVolFan" is so easily translated to your bull****, I can't imagine how I could have missed it. How is your Klingon translation coming to Hebrew? Have you converted the "Covered Heads" yet? Just give it a number.

TheElusiveKyleOrton 08-20-2012 10:40 AM

how does one "spam" by not posting a link or in any way spamming the board?

smh.

Mogulseeker 08-20-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crawdad (Post 3643870)
I have an autographed jersey.

So are you selling it?

hambone13 08-20-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton (Post 3643955)
how does one "spam" by not posting a link or in any way spamming the board?

smh.

Ok, bad nomenclature. I guess I'm just a freak for expecting a better intro.

delany 08-20-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone13 (Post 3643894)
"TallVolFan" is so easily translated to your bull****, I can't imagine how I could have missed it. How is your Klingon translation coming to Hebrew? Have you converted the "Covered Heads" yet? Just give it a number.

Lol. Breathe in. Breathe out.

This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. Maybe you are taking internet life to seriously?

You should just laugh at your jumping to conclusions post about the OP and move on.

08-20-2012 12:26 PM

I have A #7 Colorado Buffaloes Cody Hawkins game worn jersey. Don't know if that will help you though..lol

I have no idea what to do with it.

LRtagger 08-20-2012 12:35 PM

http://www.josportsco.com/list_produ...&CatID=5000000

Sorry no Al Wilson jerseys

08-20-2012 01:15 PM

Guys, I meant no harm. I am simply a huge UT Vols fan and I am looking for one of Al's jerseys for my dad. My father lives in Al's hometown of Jackson, Tn. Sorry if I created any confusion. My apologies.

McDman 08-20-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TallVolFan (Post 3644080)
Guys, I meant no harm. I am simply a huge UT Vols fan and I am looking for one of Al's jerseys for my dad. My father lives in Al's hometown of Jackson, Tn. Sorry if I created any confusion. My apologies.

You better be sorry!

Just kidding. Go Vols!

I'm going to the NC State game in two weeks. Should be good.

BroncoLifer 08-20-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3644038)
I have A #7 Colorado Buffaloes Cody Hawkins game worn jersey. Don't know if that will help you though..lol

Use it the same way I used my Cutler jersey.....for checking the oil in my car. And I am a Buff fan/alum.

razorwire77 08-20-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacchus (Post 3644038)

It should fit a small child, assuming he's not big for his age. :)

OBF1 08-20-2012 05:21 PM

I have an authentic, Autographed in person Al Wilson jersey. Home blue signed on the 5 in front, As an extra bonus Randy Gradishar signed the 6 on the front as well.

theAPAOps5 08-20-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Joe

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...tion_ID=60719&

EDIT: Crap it's a closed auction. Sorry man, thought I found you one

plummerrox 08-21-2012 08:45 AM

it's not game worn, but there is one on ebay right now for about 50 bucks.

10-11-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plummerrox (Post 3644523)
it's not game worn, but there is one on ebay right now for about 50 bucks.

check out this . it only charges 28 bucks

http://www.weiketrade.hk