The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   OrangeMane.com Podcast (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 21 - Preseason Game 1 Edition (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106567)

Taco John 08-15-2012 02:27 AM

OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 21 - Preseason Game 1 Edition
 
Download Episode 21 - Preseason Week 1
(right click - save as)

We had some technical difficulties (it's preseason for us too) that forced us to cut it a little short, but the content there is still worth listening to... Some great conversations.

hambone13 08-15-2012 04:17 AM

Welcome back gents! I and the rest of the true Meth-Maner's are stoked about your return. Outstanding as usual and will look forward to a defensive focus next week. Big love.

J

Taco John 08-15-2012 08:39 PM

bump

SoCalBronco 08-15-2012 08:49 PM

"One of the greatest players in space and time...probably fighting a demon like just when he was on the side cause he does that...he was probably wrestling belzebub himself and fractured a forearm"

:haw!:

It was good to get back into the groove last night!

broncosteven 08-15-2012 11:02 PM

Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow, if I start it now I will need to cook up some crystal to blow and spark up and stuff.

BowlenBall 08-16-2012 12:42 AM

Just listened to the new podcast during my early-morning jog -- a few observations:

1) This is just a really, really well-done podcast, and is very easy to listen to. TJ is doing a great job moderating the conversation and keeping everyone from talking on top of each other, which is so often the problem with these "round table"-type podcasts.

2) The technical issues were minor -- I might not even have noticed them if you hadn't mentioned it.

3) Any reason this podcast isn't on iTunes? Might find a broader audience that way, as it's the de facto best Broncos-related podcast.

4) Great, great points by the entire panel regarding the running back roster battle, so much so that I went back and listened to it again after my workout was finished. Will be fascinating to see how it plays out over the next three pre-season games.

5) Only thing I disagree with is your commentary on Derek Wolfe's looks towards the end. I think he's a sexy beast! (especially if he keeps getting sacks)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7275/7...708b3041_z.jpg
http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nfl...960&height=720
http://prod.images.broncos.clubs.nfl...960&height=720

Taco John 08-16-2012 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BowlenBall (Post 3640866)
3) Any reason this podcast isn't on iTunes? Might find a broader audience that way, as it's the de facto best Broncos-related podcast.


To be honest with you, I'm petrified of putting it on iTunes. We've already got plenty of Internets happening here. I don't know if we want to turn on the fire hose.

Bronco Boy 08-16-2012 04:25 PM

I liked it. Thanks.

Kaylore 08-16-2012 09:32 PM

Only 200+ views of this thread. Honestly Taco, you should make the thread, let it float on the main page, and then sticky it after a few days. No one reads the stickies.

Taco John 08-16-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3641570)
Only 200+ views of this thread. Honestly Taco, you should make the thread, let it float on the main page, and then sticky it after a few days. No one reads the stickies.


The download traffic on it is double what the first podcast of last year was. I don't really trust the numbers that the forum displays in that column. My google numbers show differently than those ones. I'm pretty sure that those numbers only reflect registered and logged in users.

El Guapo 08-16-2012 10:23 PM

Downloading now. Thanks gents, I look forward to listening later!

Kaylore 08-16-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3641573)
The download traffic on it is double what the first podcast of last year was. I don't really trust the numbers that the forum displays in that column. My google numbers show differently than those ones. I'm pretty sure that those numbers only reflect registered and logged in users.

You're the boss, boss. My personal experience is glazing over stickies. That could just be me, though. Glad a lot of people are downloading it!

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 08-17-2012 02:43 AM

Thanks guys! Great podcast!

broncosteven 08-17-2012 08:31 PM

Other than trying to view the OM on my tiny Iphone screen what is the best way to get this on to my iphone? I just got the thing and still trying to figure some stuff out.

Do I just download it, connect iphone to my pc, then move it to it?

Tips get rep, smartass comments get ignored. I am old and can't see anymore.

hambone13 08-17-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3642270)
Other than trying to view the OM on my tiny Iphone screen what is the best way to get this on to my iphone? I just got the thing and still trying to figure some stuff out.

Do I just download it, connect iphone to my pc, then move it to it?

Tips get rep, smartass comments get ignored. I am old and can't see anymore.

it's tiny, just download it and play it on your iphone.

broncosteven 08-17-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone13 (Post 3642287)
it's tiny, just download it and play it on your iphone.

I really need to get my eyes checked, I can't read anything that small. Time for reading glasses at the minimum for me.

I used to have 20/20 vision but the last time I had it checked about 10 years ago it was slipping.

hambone13 08-17-2012 10:17 PM

Do you know how to zoom in yet?

broncosteven 08-17-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hambone13 (Post 3642313)
Do you know how to zoom in yet?

Pinch and flick?

I can get it a little bigger but the font size is still way to small. I bought an Otterbox for it and they had some pictures on the box that were instructions and I couldn't make out enough detail to get the iphone in it. My wife had to do it for me.

At least I dont need a diaper yet but the neighbor kids won't stay off my lawn!

hambone13 08-17-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3642318)
Pinch and flick?

I can get it a little bigger but the font size is still way to small. I bought an Otterbox for it and they had some pictures on the box that were instructions and I couldn't make out enough detail to get the iphone in it. My wife had to do it for me.

At least I dont need a diaper yet but the neighbor kids won't stay off my lawn!

You might just need reading glasses. Both of my parents ended up in them and I'm pretty sure I'm headed in that direction as well. Good thing about them is, they're cheap and you can buy them almost anywhere once you know your prescription. Good luck!

hambone13 08-17-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3642318)
Pinch and flick?

I can get it a little bigger but the font size is still way to small. I bought an Otterbox for it and they had some pictures on the box that were instructions and I couldn't make out enough detail to get the iphone in it. My wife had to do it for me.

At least I dont need a diaper yet but the neighbor kids won't stay off my lawn!

You might just need reading glasses. Both of my parents ended up in them and I'm pretty sure I'm headed in that direction as well. Good thing about them is, they're cheap and you can buy them almost anywhere once you know your prescription. Good luck!

broncosteven 08-18-2012 05:34 PM

Good stuff guys, love the KM stuff.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.