The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Yo. I don't think ya'll are ready for this ****. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106493)

Bob's your Information Minister 08-10-2012 12:36 PM

Yo. I don't think ya'll are ready for this ****.

Prepare to get creamed this year.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4UYSlq4abrM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UberBroncoMan 08-10-2012 12:43 PM

Did you see OUR defense?

You have one good DE and Safety, along with a quality MLB.

For once we're stacked at D on the Line beyond the first string. Hell, for once we actually look like we have a quality D-Line.

We also have a fast thrower in Manning to avoid rushes and read your defense while you have a cluster **** in Matt.

cmhargrove 08-10-2012 12:44 PM

It's hard to know where to start on this one.

How about the title - "The Beasts Under Your Bed"? - Ghey!
The Sparta opening from that gay, POS movie where they turned a brilliant story into a Marilyn Manson video - Ghey!
The thought that the league is scared of the Chiefs - Ghey!

My only big worry (as usual) is Clady vs. Hali. Hali has been the best d-end against Clady historically and always seems to have his number. The rest of the defense is just good, nothing special, just good.

If Tyson Jackson is the "beast under the bed," then someone just **** the bed. And let's not get started on Poe, he is going to be a classic megaturd fail for at least a couple years.

08-10-2012 12:44 PM

Yawn

bfoflcommish 08-10-2012 12:48 PM

watch the video again, and you see nothing but scores for kc of 3-6-7-9, and then not many of 2nd half scores except against us..whopping 7 points and the mighty vikings...hahahaha

yep...scared

vancejohnson82 08-10-2012 12:48 PM

I have pizza rolls and crunchy socks under my bed

SoCalBronco 08-10-2012 12:54 PM

You should have stuck with the Red Knight Bob

08-10-2012 12:56 PM

Oh boy now I see why KC D was ranked decent. 90 percent of those highlights were against Caleb Hanie and the awful Bears offensive line. That video makes me knock down last nights performance on D. Funny thing was KC won 10-3. There were a lot of garbage QB's in that video lets be honest. McNabb, Teblow, Hanie, Matt Moore, Palmer, Boller. Cherry picked plays in a 48-3 blowout against Detroits 5th stringers. KC's defense isn't as good as the trolls would like us to think. They padded their stats against bad QB's.

Bronco Yoda 08-10-2012 01:04 PM

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/134...ymulletke1.jpg

Rohirrim 08-10-2012 01:19 PM

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

'We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

"Surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared and neither should you be!"

"We have them surrounded in their tanks"

Britain "is not worth an old shoe."

Of U.S. troops: "They are most welcome. We will butcher them."

"We will welcome them with bullets and shoes."

"Washington has thrown their soldiers on the fire"

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

"They do not even have control over themselves! Do not believe them!"

"Faltering forces of infidels cannot just enter a country of 26 million people and lay besiege to them! They are the ones who will find themselves under siege. Therefore, in reality whatever this miserable Rumsfeld has been saying, he was talking about his own forces. Now even the American command is under siege."

"They tried to bring a small number of tanks and personnel carriers in through al-Durah but they were surrounded and most of their infidels had their throats cut."

"We made them drink poison last night and Saddam Hussein's soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly."

"On this occasion, I am not going to mention the number of the infidels who were killed and the number of destroyed vehicles. The operation continues"

"We're giving them a real lesson today. Heavy doesn't accurately describe the level of casualties we have inflicted."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

08-10-2012 01:19 PM

KC has a good defense, but dunno why we or anyone would be scared of them. 5 of their 7 wins last year were against mediocre at best offenses: Indianapolis, Minnesota, Denver, Chicago, Oakland (the first time). Phillip Rivers did everything he could to give them a win as well..

They had good games defensively against a one legged Roethlisberger, and obviously a great showing against Green Bay.

Reality is that when they went up against top offenses... or even very good offenses their D usually got smoked.

Has a team ever given up 191 points over a 5 game span, the previous season, only to be has hyped as KC's defense is?

Taco John 08-10-2012 01:48 PM

I have to admit, I am a little scared of the Chiefs. For the last 40 years, they've won a single playoff game every decade - except for the last one. History says they're due to win another single playoff game soon. And who knows, maybe they get on a roll and win a second one for this upcoming decade. History owes them their token two playoff wins.

08-10-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda (Post 3636301)

LOL. JFC

Bronco Rob 08-10-2012 01:53 PM

I wonder what ClamChowdah thinks of this post?

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...l_Rose/bob.jpg

Oh wait nevermind they're the same person...

Hilarious!

spdirty 08-10-2012 01:55 PM

How cute. So, what will you guys be doing on December Sunday afternoons this year? Throwing the old Caddys on the Cinderblocks again, washing the mullets, getting ready for the draft hoping Pioli doesn't shlt the bed again, getting cousin Bobby Joe pregnant, or going Christmas shopping for Aunt Bertha? She expects that new moo moo with the pink stripes this year. So many choices. Better start planning ahead.

KCStud 08-10-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 (Post 3636285)
Oh boy now I see why KC D was ranked decent. 90 percent of those highlights were against Caleb Hanie and the awful Bears offensive line. That video makes me knock down last nights performance on D. Funny thing was KC won 10-3. There were a lot of garbage QB's in that video lets be honest. McNabb, Teblow, Hanie, Matt Moore, Palmer, Boller. Cherry picked plays in a 48-3 blowout against Detroits 5th stringers. KC's defense isn't as good as the trolls would like us to think. They padded their stats against bad QB's.

And Denver didn't? C'mon man

oubronco 08-10-2012 02:17 PM

Get ready Bob it's coming

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_as...ng2_medium.gif

KCStud 08-10-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan (Post 3636264)
Did you see OUR defense?

You have one good DE and Safety, along with a quality MLB.

For once we're stacked at D on the Line beyond the first string. Hell, for once we actually look like we have a quality D-Line.

We also have a fast thrower in Manning to avoid rushes and read your defense while you have a cluster **** in Matt.

You're assuming this because you played a good preseason game against a team that's struggled on the OL for years?

Greatspirits 08-10-2012 02:27 PM

Silly Boob, same ol garbage year after year! The Queefs are our red-headed step child!!

08-10-2012 03:34 PM

Am I the only one that chuckled at the selection of music? Metallica is well known as season ticket RAIDER fans and the music that they play in the stadium a lot.

08-10-2012 03:56 PM

chefs are too hyped this year. They're gonna fold like a bad hand.

JLesSPE 08-10-2012 03:57 PM

I love KC preseason talk. The bigger the hype the bigger the fail. Happens every year.

skunk 08-10-2012 04:11 PM

what is that thing?

Hamrob 08-10-2012 05:26 PM

Who cares about your defense. They're good. The Chiefs should be pretty good this year. I'll give you that. Not, great..but good (8-8).

But, with Matt Cassell at QB.................................good luck!

08-10-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister (Post 3636249)
Prepare to get creamed this year.

Hilarious!