The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   OrangeMane.com Podcast (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 16 - vs Chicago (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102138)

Taco John 12-15-2011 12:11 AM

OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 16 - vs Chicago
 
Download Episode 16 - Week 14 vs. Chicago
(right click - save as)

NOTE: there is an unfortunate click in the recording. I tried to do what I could to clean it up, but there are still artifacts of it in there.

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/bu2y14...podcast_16.mp3


<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://kiwi6.com/swf/player.swf" id="audioplayer" height="24" width="290" allowscriptaccess="always">
<param name="movie" value="http://kiwi6.com/swf/player.swf" /><param name="FlashVars" value="playerID=audioplayer&soundFile=http://k003.kiwi6.com/uploads/hotlink/bu2y14mf0z&titles=111214-orangemanepodcast-16.mp3" />
<param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /></object>
<div style="font:10px Arial,sans-serif;color:#aaa">Hosted by <a style="color:#999" href="http://kiwi6.com">kiwi6.com file hosting</a>.
<a style="color:#999" href="http://kiwi6.com/file/bu2y14mf0z">Download mp3</a> - <a href="http://kiwi6.com">Free File Hosting</a>.</div>

myMind 12-15-2011 12:18 AM

gb2

TDmvp 12-15-2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3419956)

NOTE: there is an unfortunate click in the recording. I tried to do what I could to clean it up, but there are still artifacts of it in there.


Aliens.

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.c...ienssquare.jpg

12-15-2011 12:27 AM

Yep I'm pretty sure that's interference from a cell phone.

myMind 12-15-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDmvp (Post 3419961)

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1364/alienss.jpg
(good job guys)
!!!

KevinJames 12-15-2011 05:44 AM

Despite the obvious alien interference this was a good show love the podcast anyone not listening is really missing out!

^5:strong:

broncobum6162 12-15-2011 06:40 AM

I think it was Belicheat listening in....

Kaylore 12-15-2011 07:09 AM

Sooooo sorry about the clicking guys. Going forward I won't be on the cell phone.

TheReverend 12-15-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3420050)
Sooooo sorry about the clicking guys. Going forward I won't be on the cell phone.

I DID tell you to just GTFO...

SureShot 12-15-2011 07:28 AM

Sounds like 60 Minutes

Kaylore 12-15-2011 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3420055)
I DID tell you to just GTFO...

You are the man with the finger in the air.

bowtown 12-15-2011 07:46 AM

Clicking makes it sound like there is a background beat. Adds a certain gravitas to everyone's comments. I keep expecting a guitar riff after each person finishes.

TheReverend 12-15-2011 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3420079)
You are the man with the finger in the air.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...0565790900.jpg

Kaylore 12-15-2011 07:56 AM

Clicking isn't that bad. It is a bit rhythmic.

BTW just got to "Brian Urlatcher" :P

TheReverend 12-15-2011 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3420085)
Clicking isn't that bad. It is a bit rhythmic.

BTW just got to "Brian Urlatcher" :P

Haha, you're only a little ahead of me. Did you notice the old time laugh track?

Also, since I'm about halfway through I can confidently say we did NOT talk enough Tebow. This guy just needs more attention!

12-15-2011 08:30 AM

Love hearing an intimate conversation abou tthe team midway through the week, great fix, could do without the fap fap fap in the background, but these are exciting times eh?

Tebow nailed it at :21 seconds. "We can't just wait for the opportunities we got to do it NOW~!!"

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O8TXB40GIFg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bowtown 12-15-2011 08:31 AM

Sad to see Rev still refusing to commit to Von Miller as our SLBOTF.

Kaylore 12-15-2011 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3420098)
Haha, you're only a little ahead of me. Did you notice the old time laugh track?

Also, since I'm about halfway through I can confidently say we did NOT talk enough Tebow. This guy just needs more attention!

It was a little I Love Lucy, wasn't it?

TheReverend 12-15-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3420112)
Sad to see Rev still refusing to commit to Von Miller as our SLBOTF.

Hilarious!

Well... until he can show that he can play the traditional style of SLB, we don't know anymore than we did in training camp.

Listen, this style of blitzing and penetration will win some games, but it's setting the edge and covering the TE that wins championships.

I should know, I lived through it.

TheReverend 12-15-2011 08:50 AM

Whoa BIG mistake out of me.

I referred to what we did as a "Chicago" front, but it's a "BEAR" front.

Lol. My bad and sorry all.

Kaylore 12-15-2011 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3420131)
Whoa BIG mistake out of me.

I referred to what we did as a "Chicago" front, but it's a "BEAR" front.

Lol. My bad and sorry all.

You disgust me.

bowtown 12-15-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3420131)
Whoa BIG mistake out of me.

I referred to what we did as a "Chicago" front, but it's a "BEAR" front.

Lol. My bad and sorry all.

You effed up the story about Tebow saying the other guy was hurting more too. Teebs was talking to Gase there, not Fox.

Amateur.

TheReverend 12-15-2011 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowtown (Post 3420151)
You effed up the story about Tebow saying the other guy was hurting more too. Teebs was talking to Gase there, not Fox.

Amateur.

It was posted up DURING the podcast and the paraphrased transcript only said "coach" so I had to assume which one.

Amateur.

bowtown 12-15-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3420154)
It was posted up DURING the podcast and the paraphrased transcript only said "coach" so I had to assume which one.

Amateur.

God is not a hypothesis derived from logical assumptions, but an immediate insight, self-evident as light. He is not something to be sought in the darkness with the light of reason. He is the light.

-Abraham Joshua Heschel

SureShot 12-15-2011 09:16 AM

Not enough Tebow talk IMO


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.