The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   OrangeMane.com Podcast (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 12 - @ Oakland (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101152)

Taco John 11-08-2011 09:40 PM

OrangeMane Podcast - Episode 12 - @ Oakland
 
Download Episode 12 - Week 9 vs. Oakland
(right click - save as)



http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/z88ym1...podcast_12.mp3

TDmvp 11-08-2011 09:44 PM

LOL all the intro needs is some video highlights and of Raiders fans and their sad clown faces and that would be epic.

TDmvp 11-08-2011 09:48 PM

Montrose , it's good to see you was able to put your personal thoughts and sadness aside over the pocket sloth being benched and return to the Podcast.


:giggle:

montrose 11-08-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDmvp (Post 3365193)
Montrose , it's good to see you was able to put your personal thoughts and sadness aside over the pocket sloth being benched and return to the Podcast.


:giggle:

lol A little sarcasm never hurt anyone...

Taco John 11-08-2011 10:28 PM

I love this episode. I really enjoyed doing it, but am enjoying listening to it. What a fun episode. How great to win against the Raiders in the black hole?

24champ 11-08-2011 10:34 PM

Did you guys talk about how Tebow would be at Running Back? :twitch:

Taco John 11-08-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24champ (Post 3365202)
Did you guys talk about how Tebow would be at Running Back? :twitch:

We already know the answer to that. We talked about using him at middle linebacker.

t-diddy 11-09-2011 12:19 AM

Just finished it... well done gentlemen.

TheReverend 11-09-2011 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taco John (Post 3365221)
We already know the answer to that. We talked about using him at middle linebacker.

Trolling!


(In b4 ban)

MileHighMagic 11-09-2011 07:41 AM

I absolutely love these. Thank you!

TheReverend 11-09-2011 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MileHighMagic (Post 3365321)
I absolutely love these. Thank you!

I absolutely love you. Thank you!

Kaylore 11-09-2011 07:53 AM

The Rev, has anyone ever told you you sound like Seth Green sometimes?

TheReverend 11-09-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3365336)
The Rev, has anyone ever told you you sound like Seth Green sometimes?

Haha, NEVER.

I'm pretty sure I don't sound like this though? I sound different in phone messages and old radio book interviews I've done.

Kaylore 11-09-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3365348)
Haha, NEVER.

I'm pretty sure I don't sound like this though? I sound different in phone messages and old radio book interviews I've done.

It's just when you get excited. It's not bad. It just reminds me of how he talks. You both have this scratchy aspect to your voices.

BTW still listening now, but dovetailing on what Raj said about the coaches preparing for that option read, several players said the same thing. I remember one quote in particular from Seymour where he said "there was nothing they did we didn't know they were going to do."

jhns 11-09-2011 08:16 AM

Just finished. Good stuff from everyone involved.

TheReverend 11-09-2011 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3365360)
It's just when you get excited. It's not bad. It just reminds me of how he talks. You both have this scratchy aspect to your voices.

BTW still listening now, but dovetailing on what Raj said about the coaches preparing for that option read, several players said the same thing. I remember one quote in particular from Seymour where he said "there was nothing they did we didn't know they were going to do."

And then Seymour met BIG DANIEL FELLS.

(High fives all around)

Most the way done listening and this one is realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly good I think.

11-09-2011 09:00 AM

Good stuff about how the new scheme provides advantages.

thanks guys

TheReverend 11-09-2011 09:07 AM

Just finished and REALLY like this one.

Also, it seems that the funnest parts of the podcasts for us involved come in random discussion before and after the shows when it's no longer a part of the show and we're just talking. Would be pretty if you just ran the recording TJ and then made a mash up episode of random thoughts and us making fun of each other and joking around about the Broncos, FO, posters, draft, etc. Like last after last night's show we had a good 10+ min discussion on the draft and there was some pretty great stuff involved in that laid back just hanging out format. Just a thought.

Off to gym. <3 live, laugh, love <3 (hahahahaha)

Kaylore 11-09-2011 09:48 AM

I've got a half hour left to go, but that's a great point TJ makes about the team having a killer instinct. This is not a team you want to let hang around. They aren't "good" yet but they are dangerous. You have to beat them down keep your heel on their throat to be safe.

Kaylore 11-09-2011 10:08 AM

lol at Raj "He's not very good at football right now." :rofl:

Ray Finkle 11-09-2011 11:06 AM

Socal with the homer shout out to Crosby....I am sure you have missed him....

Kaylore 11-09-2011 11:16 AM

I was going to say it was my favorite one ever. Then 75% of you didn't just defend Hillis, but advocated going out and trying to acquire him. Oh good grief. :oyvey:

Of course I could have gone next Tuesday but we're not doing it and I might actually miss the 29th. The forces that be are conspiring to keep me off the show.

TheReverend 11-09-2011 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3365682)
I was going to say it was my favorite one ever. Then 75% of you didn't just defend Hillis, but advocated going out and trying to acquire him. Oh good grief. :oyvey:

TJ said to take money out of it. Why wouldn't you? We'd be one of those teams that linebackers and safeties dread playing.

Kaylore 11-09-2011 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3365691)
TJ said to take money out of it. Why wouldn't you? We'd be one of those teams that linebackers and safeties dread playing for because of the idiot head case of a running back in the locker room.

FYP.

TheReverend 11-09-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaylore (Post 3365692)
FYP.

::)

Good post, Popps


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.