The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Put it in writing - Chiefs (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112916)

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965772)
Because the Bills Oline is about 5X times better than the Donkies right now.

Ya cause the bills Oline can keep their QBs healthy. Bills have given up like 31 sacks. Broncos 13.

Who's Oline is better again?

SoCalBronco 11-11-2013 01:32 PM

Broncos 26 Chiefs 14

Shox 11-11-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverBrit (Post 3965777)
Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.

Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.

That was a good one.

But, I like your dog.

ak1971 11-11-2013 01:38 PM

52- 3

Screw the chefs and their fat ****, backwoods, methhead fans.

Peoples Champ 11-11-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965779)
Ya cause the bills Oline can keep their QBs healthy. Bills have given up like 31 sacks. Broncos 13.

Who's Oline is better again?

Burned. Shox has no chance. Its over.

Shox 11-11-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965769)
Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel

By the way we had two sacks in that game. :rofl:

cmhargrove 11-11-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965738)
Not wishing. Just know you can't block Hali, Houston, and Poe + Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting.

Very, very bad combo for your boy.

Please,

Please,

Please. Have the balls to come back and post in this thread Monday morning. Chiefs are going down unless we lose Manning. I'll eat my crow if we lose, but you need to come back here if/when we feed Fat Andy his first loss...

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965772)
Because the Bills Oline is about 5X times better than the Donkies right now.

OK, so right now, if you had to choose between manning and alex smith .... youd take alex smith?

Shox 11-11-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965769)
Then how come they haven't sacked **** for the last couple games? They couldn't even sack Tuel

Oh and 6 in the game before that. :giggle::rofl:

Harvitz81 11-11-2013 01:43 PM

31 - 13

Moreno goes off for 150 and 2 TDs. Welker has the other 2 killing them underneath all day long.

Alex Smith leads two drives settling for 2 FGs. Chiefs D gets TD on a turnover.

Bonus - halftime score is 7-6 us giving the mullet heads thoughts that they are in it.

Shox 11-11-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3965795)
OK, so right now, if you had to choose between manning and alex smith .... youd take alex smith?

No. Who said anything about that. LOL

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965779)
Ya cause the bills Oline can keep their QBs healthy. Bills have given up like 31 sacks. Broncos 13.

Who's Oline is better again?

Don't you know Shox is an expert in offensive line play? My guess is he's barely seen the broncos play this year and, if he has, he certainly has not been paying attention to the line

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965799)
No. Who said anything about that. LOL

Well, he's brittle and **** according to you.

Shox 11-11-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3965802)
Well, he's brittle and **** according to you.

what is ****.

Can you read SonOfLe-loLang?

B-Large 11-11-2013 01:45 PM

24-9, Broncos win

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965803)
what is ****.

Can you read SonOfLe-loLang?

I assume you have the IQ of a rat, so ill just quote you:

"Peyton is old, brittle and already hurting." Yet you'd still take him 100 times out of a 100 over your QB.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965789)
By the way we had two sacks in that game. :rofl:

You need to learn how to read a box score stupid. Bills had 2 sacks. Chiefs ZERO

Shox 11-11-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3965800)
Don't you know Shox is an expert in offensive line play? My guess is he's barely seen the broncos play this year and, if he has, he certainly has not been paying attention to the line

You would guess wrong. I've watch more than 1/2 their games this year.

Watched the Charges sack him 4 times last night, and hit him pretty hard several more. Did you miss it? You should watch, but I must warn you. It is kind of painful to watch.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965796)
Oh and 6 in the game before that. :giggle::rofl:

Ummm browns had 6 sacks.


Man you're showing your stupidity.

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965808)
You need to learn how to read a box score stupid. Bills had 2 sacks. Chiefs ZERO

HAHAH

Shox 11-11-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965808)
You need to learn how to read a box score stupid. Bills had 2 sacks. Chiefs ZERO

You've been drinking again haven't you? :thumbsup:

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965811)
You would guess wrong. I've watch more than 1/2 their games this year.

Watched the Charges sack him 4 times last night, and hit him pretty hard several more. Did you miss it? You should watch, but I must warn you. It is kind of painful to watch.

Might want to pay attention to your own team. Cause thinking chiefs had 6 sacks in the browns game just means you don't watch the games.

SonOfLe-loLang 11-11-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965811)
You would guess wrong. I've watch more than 1/2 their games this year.

Watched the Charges sack him 4 times last night, and hit him pretty hard several more. Did you miss it? You should watch, but I must warn you. It is kind of painful to watch.

LEARN HOW TO READ A BOX SCORE.

Manning was sacked TWICE yesterday. The broncos had 4. You're such a close watcher.

Harvitz81 11-11-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3965814)
Ummm browns had 6 sacks.


Man you're showing your stupidity.

Edit: Meant to quote dumbass chiefs fan.

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=331027012

Might want to scroll down to individual stats on the Browns side. Wow truly epic stupidity here.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3965817)
You've been drinking again haven't you? :thumbsup:

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/box-...-buffalo-bills


****ing kid can't even read a box score.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.