The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Put it in writing - Chiefs (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112916)

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3966304)
I literrally haven't seen another person get so many things wrong as KCStud. I have no clue how he even logs into a computer without ****ing up. I feel for his family and whoever has to deal with him in real life. Dude is a walking mistake.

I think the stress of having to face an actual starting QB (however hobbled) has cracked his psyche.

He knew the only chance kFc had of winning in Denver is if we turn the ball over 3 or more times, the Defense scores all 3 times and Manning cannot start.

I love how kFc have tried to say it is harder to beat 3rd and 4th string QB's because there is no tape on them. They are 3rd and 4th string because they suck and cannot beat out 2 or 3 other dudes at the position. If those teams could start the 1st and 2nd QB's they would because they are better.

I want to see Denver come out and go all Redskins/Gint's/Philly on them.

KCStud 11-11-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3966305)
Wow, you don't want to face reality at all do you.

Thomas has 9 TD's, a long of 78 yards, with 793 yards to a flash in the pan head case who only has:
3Td's a long of 47, and 626 yards

I will say that Gordon is >>>>all $56+ Mill of your WR trash though.

Jesus talk about trolling or being oblivious to reality.

Haha yeah I'm sure having Jason Campbell at QB compared to Peyton Manning has nothing to do with that at all.

KCStud 11-11-2013 09:14 PM

Oh hey look who's number 1?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total

mwill07 11-11-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3966305)
Wow, you don't want to face reality at all do you.

Thomas has 9 TD's, a long of 78 yards, with 793 yards to a flash in the pan head case who only has:
3Td's a long of 47, and 626 yards

I will say that Gordon is >>>>all $56+ Mill of your WR trash though.

Jesus talk about trolling or being oblivious to reality.

hold on now. We can't be ripping on KCstud about using season cumulative stats in one case, and then cite cumulative stats in another.

Josh Gordon was suspended the first 2 games of the year. In a per/game average, he's at 89.4 yards per game, whereas DT is 88.1. Of course, DT is averaging a TD every game, whereas Gordon has 1 TD in 7 games.

Of course, that may have to do with terrible QB play. We should also consider that he doesn't really have anyone to take pressure off of him, but that gets evened out by not having to share targets with.

I don't think the comparison is as far fetched as you might think.

KCStud 11-11-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwill07 (Post 3966312)
hold on now. We can't be ripping on KCstud about using season cumulative stats in one case, and then cute cumulative stats in another.

Josh Gordon was suspended the first 2 games of the year. In a per/game average, he's at 89.4 yards per game, whereas DT is 88.1. Of course, DT is averaging a TD every game, whereas Gordon has 1 TD in 7 games.

Of course, that may have to do with terrible QB play. We should also consider that he doesn't really have anyone to take pressure off of him, but that gets evened out by not having to share targets with.

Finally some common sense introduced to the thread.

But then again there's so much Bronco homering going on it's clouded.

mwill07 11-11-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3966310)

awesome. Philly has 6 more yards, despite playing one more game. That's a great stat, go with that.

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedskinBronco (Post 3966293)
I cannot wait until Monday, KC Stud you better be on, ready to take your beatdown.

I will be on you like Andy Reid is on cheesesteaks.

After we are up 21 on them after the start of the 3rd quarter he will threaten to go to bed because Denver has won it's SB at home vs the great Dominant kFc D.

He will then reappear briefly after a fluke tipped pass INT or fumble recovery that puts kFc within 3 scores to start the 4th quarter then hide for a week, show up maybe on Thursday or Friday to talk Pat's smack and get his hopes up that kFc will beat Denver at Analhead.

Shox 11-11-2013 09:17 PM

Gordan is a hellava WR. Not better but just as good as D.T. If Gordan was in the Donkey O with Manning he would have as good or better stats.

rolandftw 11-11-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3966271)
Josh Gordon>all of your WR's

Wow. It isn't so bad if you meant Josh Gordon individually is better then any individual receiver on the Broncos. But the collective unit on the Broncos is considerably more talented then Cleveland's

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

hold on now. We can't be ripping on KCstud about using season cumulative stats in one case, and then cite cumulative stats in another.

Let me ask this, would you rather have a guy who produces week after week or a guy who flashes big here and there (mostly against bad teams like kFc) and is one strike away from being suspended for a full year?

oubronco 11-11-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3966317)
Gordan is a hellava WR. Not better but just as good as D.T. If Gordan was in the Donkey O with Manning he would have as good or better stats.

No no he wouldn't

mwill07 11-11-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3966319)
Let me ask this, would you rather have a guy who produces week after week or a guy who flashes big here and there (mostly against bad teams like kFc) and is one strike away from being suspended for a full year?

oh, it's DT, there is no doubt. I'm just sayin - the stats are closer than you think.

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

He said ALL of our WR's We have 4 Receivers on pace for 1,000 yards.

One dude who faces a full year suspension for his next infraction is better than Thomas, Decker, Welker, and Thomas?

You trolls have hit the bottom of the barrel.

mwill07 11-11-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCStud (Post 3966310)

was it you or another kc guy that was downplaying the yards your D has given up by pointing to points scored being more important?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/te...rt/totalPoints shows the Broncos have scored almost 100 points more than the 2nd place team.

Shox 11-11-2013 09:23 PM

I dont have access to them so it is impossible to know that aspect of either player.
But soley based on talent i would take Gordan over Thomas by a small margin.

broncswin 11-11-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Really??

broncswin 11-11-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3966324)
I dont have access to them so it is impossible to know that aspect of either player.

This is the logic of a chiefs fan...I would totally agree with you if I was a ****ing moron as well.

Good night all

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3966324)

No you wouldn't you know if he Gordon was available on the FA market you would just resign Bowe for another $56 Mill to "upgrade" your WR's!

LOL

Mike Wallace and Wes Welker were on the FA market and you ended up resigning a WR who is not a playmaker and is known and proven this year to drop balls at bad times.

Not that Alice would be able to get the ball down filed to Wallace but he could use Welker out of that lame bunch formation dragging across the field on a 3 yard pass.

It is amazing how many times kFc runs the same play out of the same formation over and over in the same game.

RMT 11-11-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefsteak (Post 3965638)
Painnn

Also, Chiefs 27, Broncos 24

The Chiefs have 3 offensive TDs in the last THREE GAMES. How are they going to get 3 TDs on the road in Denver in ONE game?

Keep on dreaming ...

broncosteven 11-11-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMT (Post 3966335)
The Chiefs have 3 offensive TDs in the last THREE GAMES. How are they going to get 3 TDs on the road in Denver in ONE game?

Keep on dreaming ...

It is so much fun to watch them drive 90-80 yards only to settle for a FG each time. Maybe they expect Alice to have magically developed a legit NFL caliber arm over the bye so he can push it down field with accuracy.

Moore better be ready because he and Nacho can get a couple INT's each if kFc trys to CiDtB.

cmhargrove 11-11-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mhgaffney (Post 3966165)
Decker? Who told you this? Did G-d whisper in your ear?

Typical OM jerk. Decker is fine.

Is this supposed to be humor - did I miss an inside joke?

Shox 11-11-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMT (Post 3966335)

Keep on dreaming ...

Probably won't. There are other ways to score.

rolandftw 11-11-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 3966340)
Probably won't. There are other ways to score.

Yeah. You can't honestly game plan for the opposing QB to throw the ball right to Sean Smith, and miss the player wide open in the back of the end zone.

Nor can you game plan for muffed punts.

Granted the Chiefs have had a number of great defensive plays that have led to scores, but they also lead the NFL in unforced turnovers. That luck isn't going to last forever.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 11-11-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

He's not comparing. He's saying Gordon > than ALL broncos WR core.

Stupidity at its best.

Old Dude 11-11-2013 10:00 PM

I'll be at the game and I personally guarantee the crowd noise will be deafening.

Broncos 27-10.

Book it.