The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Questions about today's game (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112536)

broncosteven 10-13-2013 07:17 PM

Questions about today's game

I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Who had the 1st fumble? I tuned in just before Mannings pic 6.

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

What was up with Ramierz's low snaps?

MagicHef 10-13-2013 07:20 PM

1) No idea. Maybe he had to poop.
2) Bad snap
3) Yes, ran straight ahead into the pile, didn't get the first.
4) They weren't high enough.

LRtagger 10-13-2013 07:21 PM

Both fumbles were snaps. The first one was with Manning under center and the second was shotgun.

Jags tried a fake punt on their first possession and it was stuffed.

Manning got hit pretty hard a couple times and one was at the knee. He didnt miss any plays. Assuming his knee brace broke or something stupid like that.

Lolad 10-13-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939173)
I had to miss most of the 1st quarter of today's game for some community service event.

I thought I heard on the broadcast that Manning had to go into the locker room early for some undisclosed treatment but then heard nothing more. Is this true?

Also did Jags pull off a punt fake as well? I saw ours, they did not show any replays.

Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt

RepentWalpurgis 10-13-2013 07:22 PM

Manning did go into the locker room during the first half. No one knew on the broadcast what it was for. They just caught him on camera coming back out.

Action 10-13-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lolad (Post 3939179)
Manning got hit early, seemed like they tried to injure him went after his knees. Manning lost all fumbles due to Manny. They did not pull off the fake punt

Manning said one of the fumbles was his fault (the one under centers).

Crazy how fans never entertain the possibly that Manning could be at fault.

broncogary 10-13-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939173)

What did you do to get sentenced to community service? :sunshine:

bronco militia 10-13-2013 07:24 PM

i think manning had to fix his knee brace after the low hit in the endzone

TheChamp24 10-13-2013 07:25 PM

Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.

Gutless Drunk 10-13-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChamp24 (Post 3939186)
Honestly I'm shocked they didn't flag the Jags guy who went low on Manning. That is a textbook penalty from the new rules.

Only applies to Brady

Shananahan 10-13-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3939181)

Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd just blame it on his programming.

bronco militia 10-13-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shananahan (Post 3939193)
Even if one of the fumbles were due to Manning (and I'm not saying that's the case), I'd blame his programming before I entertained the possibility that he could be at fault.

both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball

ZONA 10-13-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3939196)
both snaps hit him in the hads...the 2nd one was tough, but it almost looked like he refused to jump on the ball

The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.

bronco militia 10-13-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZONA (Post 3939209)
The fumbled shotgun he couldn't jump on it. When he lowered down to get the snap, his leg brace kept him from a fast reaction and his momentum was slowly backwards. You could easily tell that. Lol, refused to jump on the ball. I swear, some people I often wonder if they watch the games closely or are they just hammered and falling out of their chair and then coming in here trying to share what their drunken memory tells them........hahaha.

i call it like i see it, homer

broncosteven 10-13-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncogary (Post 3939182)
What did you do to get sentenced to community service? :sunshine:

LOL

I Volunteered.

Shananahan 10-13-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3939196)

Yeah, so the firmware in his hands probably needs updating.

What's your point?

bronco militia 10-13-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shananahan (Post 3939217)
Yeah, so the firmware in his hands probably needs updating.

What's your point?

no idea...maybe it's hereditary (see 2013 eli manning)

broncogary 10-13-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939215)
LOL

I Volunteered.

Plea bargain?:wave:

RepentWalpurgis 10-13-2013 07:43 PM

What you really want in a big scramble on the line is for your 37 year old QB to dive in. Preferably sticking his hands and head in.

broncosteven 10-13-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncogary (Post 3939221)
Plea bargain?:wave:

Nope, just leading by example.

Hoping my kids see it as being a normal part of a productive life and are active in their community's when they are adults.

Requiem 10-13-2013 07:59 PM

Yeah good luck with that steven.

broncosteven 10-13-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Requiem (Post 3939247)
Yeah good luck with that steven.

You mean, PRESIDENT Steven.

I am president of 2 organizations and a board member of a 3rd.

I am living the life of a super hot, super productive soccer mom but I am doing it without being super hot and with a physical disability. The upside is I get to hang with super hot soccer moms in one group and the downside is having to speak up and repeat myself to people who consider me a youngster and tell me to stay off their lawn in the other 2.

Shananahan 10-13-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939244)
Hoping my kids see it as being a normal part of a productive life and are active in their community's when they are adults.

Don't sell them short, I'm sure they're already posting somewhere.

Requiem 10-13-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3939255)
You mean, PRESIDENT Steven.

I am president of 2 organizations and a board member of a 3rd.

I am living the life of a super hot, super productive soccer mom but I am doing it without being super hot and with a physical disability. The upside is I get to hang with super hot soccer moms in one group and the downside is having to speak up and repeat myself to people who consider me a youngster and tell me to stay off their lawn in the other 2.

So you are easentiallzy a mix of Dustin Hoffman as Rainman and the fatass be

spdirty 10-13-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 3939181)

Never thought we were allowed to entertain that possibility.