The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SURVIVOR 7 Game thread. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105433)

ghwk 05-08-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conklin (Post 3584207)
Nothing...boobs and I are in an alliance and trying to their everyone off

You guys are heads and shoulders above the rest of us. We are all but Dudley Dorights to your Snidley Whiplash.

Rohirrim 05-08-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBroncos4life (Post 3584212)
Well your in thread fight isn't going to fool my veteran ass. Oldest trick in the book.

Why did you call that out? I was enjoying it.

DBroncos4life 05-08-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3584223)
Why did you call that out? I was enjoying it.

My bad.

Archer81 05-08-2012 11:51 AM

Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly...


:Broncos:

broncosteven 05-08-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3584228)
Welcome to my parlor said the spider to the fly...


:Broncos:

Is this re: boobs's deception of multiple accounts or Dbroncos4life having his ass pounded?

Rohirrim 05-08-2012 12:06 PM

Why can't we all just get along?

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3584238)
Is this re: boobs's deception of multiple accounts or Dbroncos4life having his ass pounded?


Yes.


:Broncos:

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:13 PM

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love...

:Broncos:

broncosteven 05-08-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3584246)
What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love...

:Broncos:

Well the good thing about this post is that I got che sera sera and my heart will go on out of my head but the bad thing is that this replaced it.

ghwk 05-08-2012 12:24 PM

I used to get 3 PM's a year. I've gotten 75 in the last two days all of them telling me I'm going down.

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:24 PM

I've got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it...I'm sexy and I know it...


:Broncos:

ghwk 05-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3584263)
I've got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it...I'm sexy and I know it...


:Broncos:

You are too sexy for your pants up on the catwalk...

gyldenlove 05-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghwk (Post 3584261)
I used to get 3 PM's a year. I've gotten 75 in the last two days all of them telling me I'm going down.

Holy hell dude, how much head do you give?

broncosteven 05-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3584263)
I've got passion in my pants and I'm not afraid to show it...I'm sexy and I know it...


:Broncos:

Too late, My Heart Will Go On came back.

Rohirrim 05-08-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 3584252)
Well the good thing about this post is that I got che sera sera and my heart will go on out of my head but the bad thing is that this replaced it.

My baby does the hanky panky...


BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

broncosteven 05-08-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3584268)
Holy hell dude, how much head do you give?

College is expensive these days

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghwk (Post 3584266)
You are too sexy for your pants up on the catwalk...


These boots were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do. If you dont look out these boots will walk right all over you.


:Broncos:

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:31 PM

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.

Boosh. Knowledge.

:Broncos:

ghwk 05-08-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3584268)
Holy hell dude, how much head do you give?

These were all unsolicited, obviously. if I were knobjobbing I think the votes would be going another way.

gyldenlove 05-08-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghwk (Post 3584281)
These were all unsolicited, obviously. if I were knobjobbing I think the votes would be going another way.

Where there is smoke there is a fire....

ghwk 05-08-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 (Post 3584276)
These boots were made for walkin, and that's just what they'll do. If you dont look out these boots will walk right all over you.


:Broncos:

Nancy Sinatra was the bomb when I was 7.

alkemical 05-08-2012 12:33 PM

I want to start a Milli Vanilli tribute band.

ghwk 05-08-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyldenlove (Post 3584284)
Where there is smoke there is a fire....

60 were from you.....

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:34 PM

Blame it on the rain...


:Broncos:

Archer81 05-08-2012 12:35 PM

Nothing wrong with knobjobbing to get ahead. You will develop lockjaw. I dont know personally, of course. I'm not that kind of guy.


:Broncos:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.