The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   tebow sucks (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102526)

bronco militia 01-01-2012 03:35 PM

tebow sucks
 
Tebow looks like he has no confidence...discuss

broncs2bowl 01-01-2012 03:39 PM

He is not very good

RepentWalpurgis 01-01-2012 03:39 PM

So? Nothing new.

Weren't you just on the bandwagon last week?

SonOfLe-loLang 01-01-2012 03:39 PM

i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.

01-01-2012 03:40 PM

I agree on confidence and sucks today, but I think he will be a good qb.

RepentWalpurgis 01-01-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang (Post 3440201)
i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.

Wow. Yesterday you loved him.

StugotsIII 01-01-2012 03:43 PM

He cannot be the future QB…


If the coaching staff is afraid to let him throw…he cannot be the answer.

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 03:44 PM

You guys, fear not because Agamemnon already provided us with a bullet-proof theorem on why Tebow is, in fact, a good QB:

#1) You can not measure Tim Tebow in stats. So, anytime he's like, say, 4/14 for 43 yds in the 4th quarter of a huge game, fear not. Anytime he throws like 4 INT's in a game, fear not. Why? Because all those "stats" are meaningless.

#2) You can't compare Tim Tebow to another QB unless that QB is on the same team as Tim Tebow. "Hey guys isn't it funny that Tim Tebow is actually a statistically worse QB than Alex Smith? Maybe the team's success, like the 49'ers, is all about the team's defense?" NO SIR, your argument is irrelevant because Alex Smith is, in fact, on a different team. You can only compare Tebow to Brady Quinn or some other hapless shmuck on the bench.

Breaker 01-01-2012 03:45 PM

Tebow is crap, thanks

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 01-01-2012 03:50 PM

He can't seem to get back in the saddle after that last loss.

Breaker 01-01-2012 03:54 PM

LABF, you are right he seems like he is terrified of throwing the ball after last week. I honestly do not believe he should ever qb another game for us.

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 03:56 PM

This thread, it makes me want to shed a tear. I'm just so darned proud of this OM community.

01-01-2012 03:56 PM

Honestly with any decent QB they should have dominated this game.. Tebow has refused to throw the ball....

Breaker 01-01-2012 03:59 PM

The good news is this game should convince Elway that Tebow is terrible and he will look to draft a qb for the future

01-01-2012 04:00 PM

Unreal how bad he is, dudes are open, hes playing like a 6 year old.

Aftermath 01-01-2012 04:02 PM

This team doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs.

edog24 01-01-2012 04:02 PM

Wow we suck again.

edog24 01-01-2012 04:03 PM

Tebow has had a bad game, but saying any other Qb would dominate this game is asinine.

01-01-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edog24 (Post 3440428)
Tebow has had a bad game, but saying any other Qb would dominate this game is asinine.

A bad game??? "A" would infer today was the only bad game.

bpc 01-01-2012 04:07 PM

Tebow looks like he's lost his passing confidence. I think that is a very fair assessment. I want him to succeed but these are the facts.

fontaine 01-01-2012 04:09 PM

Tebow is playing no differently than he's done for the majority of the season.

In the past the defense, Prater, and the O did enough in the 4th quarter to come from behind.

This is why jumping the gun and declaring Tebow the saviour, franchise QB etc etc and jumping on Elway for not doing so was idiotic and full of fail. Tebow is a work in progress and has done enough to deserve another look in 2012 but please let's stop with all the nonsense of Tebow vs Elway vs Fox vs Sanity.

He's got a lot of work to do in the offseason.

Spider 01-01-2012 04:11 PM

not one of Teebs finer games was it

Spider 01-01-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edog24 (Post 3440428)
Tebow has had a bad game, but saying any other Qb would dominate this game is asinine.

no it isnt ....... guys were open all day long

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 01-01-2012 04:12 PM

^

Work in progress is correct.

He's not ready for prime time.

Popps 01-01-2012 04:13 PM

And the forum shift begins...

Crow 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Tebow should say a prayer for Hue Jackson and Chuck Bresnahan. They're sending his laughably awful ass into the playoffs.

Ratboy 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edog24 (Post 3440428)
Tebow has had a bad game, but saying any other Qb would dominate this game is asinine.

He has sucked all year.

The only reason he looked decent was a few lucky plays and a defense that overachieved.

theAPAOps5 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpc (Post 3440461)
Tebow looks like he's lost his passing confidence. I think that is a very fair assessment. I want him to succeed but these are the facts.

This is spot on. He looked she'll shocked like he did against Detroit and last week. Lost all confidence.

Popps 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider (Post 3440525)
no it isnt ....... guys were open all day long

I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

TonyR 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontaine (Post 3440476)
Tebow is playing no differently than he's done for the majority of the season.

In the past the defense, Prater, and the O did enough in the 4th quarter to come from behind.

This is why jumping the gun and declaring Tebow the saviour, franchise QB etc etc and jumping on Elway for not doing so was idiotic and full of fail. Tebow is a work in progress and has done enough to deserve another look in 2012 but please let's stop with all the nonsense of Tebow vs Elway vs Fox vs Sanity.

He's got a lot of work to do in the offseason.

This exactly. He's sucked all year but we managed to win so people got very delusional and completely missed what was right in front of them. He's still a raw project and the odds of success are probably very low, unfortunately for all of us.

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 04:15 PM

I am SHOCKED that a QB who can not throw is panning out to be a bad QB. How did this happen?

Ratboy 01-01-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

Because he has zero accuracy.

Garcia Bronco 01-01-2012 04:16 PM

Lets see how he does after a full off-season. I think the anticipation will get better.

maher_tyler 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3440165)
Tebow looks like he has no confidence...discuss

This coaching staff is pathetic!! Fox and McCoy is prolly the worst combination in the world for Tebow. Throw in the most obvious passing situations and don't throw consistently unless we're losing by 2+ scores or on the final drive like today. They call zero plays for him to get into any type of rhythm..you know like quick slants etc. Having said that...Tebow does need A LOT of work.

enjolras 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

3 points...all on a gift.

Garcia Bronco 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

I think they do. He's just hestitant.

01-01-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 3440583)
Lets see how he does after a full off-season. I think the anticipation will get better.

That one aspect (admittedly a very important and central one) is killing him right now. The inability to fire early in the play changes the whole offense. It makes the coaches not call the right plays, it clogs the box, everything.

But I think the receivers are not the type to consistently get early separation. So it makes it harder for him to see it enough to learn.

Atwater His Ass 01-01-2012 04:19 PM

You guys are so finicky. This team finished 8-8 after starting 1-4 with a not very talented roster. Oh by the way, will probably manage to win the division and make the playoffs in the process granting valuable playoff experience to a young team.

People want to sit and let their emotions get the better of them because we lost to a division rival at home that we should have beat. Big deal. This is an evaluation year all over the roster. Keep building this team, there's too many holes to mortgage the farm for a QB and let Tebow and the coaches have an off-season to prepare.

Spider 01-01-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

yeah they was open ......I like teebs , but facts are facts , Simms covered for him on a few , but come on , 1 example the flea flicker , Decker was all alone

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass (Post 3440637)
You guys are so finicky. This team finished 8-8 after starting 1-4 with a not very talented roster. Oh by the way, will probably manage to win the division and make the playoffs in the process granting valuable playoff experience to a young team.

People want to sit and let their emotions get the better of them because we lost to a division rival at home that we should have beat. Big deal. This is an evaluation year all over the roster. Keep building this team, there's too many holes to mortgage the farm for a QB and let Tebow and the coaches have an off-season to prepare.

My point exactly. Dudes on this forum just need to chill and embrace having a bad QB on your team.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.