The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   tebow sucks (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102526)

peacepipe 01-02-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3443138)
You don't think that was proven by going to the playoffs when Orton couldn't win a game to save his life? lol

thanks for proving my point.

extralife 01-02-2012 03:04 PM

generally if the defense regresses you aren't going to immediately blame it on the quarterback unless you're a complete ****ing idiot.

dsmoot 01-02-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3442286)
I have never wished for the Broncos to lose you ****ing lying POS immigrant ****.
I dis appeared because during the one week ban I actually enjoyed being away from you co******ing Teboners. Get it?

I also moved to another home and had to prep my other home as a rental. So, take your opinions and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

When you wrestle with the pigs you don't come away any more convincing or correct, all you get is dirty.

01-02-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDman (Post 3442138)
Really? SO he'd win 16 games this year? Your continually prove yourself to be the dumbest POS to have ever graced this board.

Dude.. Tebow got the Broncos to the playoffs thrown onto a crap team in the worst situation imaginable with a coach who has no idea how to even use him..

Tebow has athleticism and durability Rodgers could only dream of. Give him the team Rodgers has and facing lockout defenses and anything is possible.

Tebow had a better winning percentage than Rodgers a couple games ago and was beat by the same Ds that gave Rodgers and Brady fits this season.

TailgateNut 01-02-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55CrushEm (Post 3443062)
No, that's not exactly what you said.

You said too bad it didn't happen to Tebow, cause he's a waste of a roster space.

Nice try, though.


You've always struggled with comprehension, haven't you?

TailgateNut 01-02-2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDmvp (Post 3443145)
Hilarious! God you're stupid.

So lets get this straight YOU disappeared because during your one week ban YOU actually enjoyed being away... Like you had any control over it.

You should do everyone a solid tho and get banned more often.


Go **** yourself, you bull****ting artist!


I stayed away long after my ban was over, you stupid waste of oxygen.

Ratboy 01-02-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by epicSocialism4tw (Post 3441953)
Another guy who hates the Broncos.

I hope this is sarcasm.

TDmvp 01-02-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3443411)
Go **** yourself, you bull****ting artist!


I stayed away long after my ban was over, you stupid waste of oxygen.


Keep dancing retard...
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/p...w_wk_conan.gif

Nothing is as fun a stirring up some unintelligent moron like yourself and watching them dance. Your over inflated self worth makes you so easy to play. I bet you're a blast to party with. You should hold your own tailgate parties or something.

TailgateNut 01-02-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TDmvp (Post 3443440)
Keep dancing retard...
http://videogum.com/img/thumbnails/p...w_wk_conan.gif

Nothing is as fun a stirring up some unintelligent moron like yourself and watching them dance. Your over inflated self worth makes you so easy to play. I bet you're a blast to party with. You should hold your own tailgate parties or something.


Who the **** is dancing? You are the one following me like a little lost puppy.

TDmvp 01-02-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3443451)
Who the **** is dancing? You are the one following me like a little lost puppy.

That whole over inflated self worth thing I mentioned earlier...

But you are great to stir up and watch act like a retard for 20 mins to kill time while I wait on my pizza to get here ... Thx.



Edit : OOooo and now TGN wants to play rep bombing .... Game on.
You're so easy to fish.

55CrushEm 01-03-2012 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3443409)
You've always struggled with comprehension, haven't you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3443409)
Too bad Kuper got hurt instead of Timmy! We lost a viable player instead of a waste of roster space.

Oh, yeah. You're right.....this isn't wishing injury on anyone at all!

Nope. My reading comprehension is just fine. Keep spinning away, though.....you d-bag commie piece of trash.

Superfan.

From TGN's book titled "How to be a Superfan".....

Step 1: Wish injury on players of your favorite team....but only if you really don't like them.....oh, especially if they believe in God.

TailgateNut 01-03-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55CrushEm (Post 3444072)
Oh, yeah. You're right.....this isn't wishing injury on anyone at all!

Nope. My reading comprehension is just fine. Keep spinning away, though.....you d-bag commie piece of trash.

Superfan.

From TGN's book titled "How to be a Superfan".....

Step 1: Wish injury on players of your favorite team....but only if you really don't like them.....oh, especially if they believe in God.


Does your STUPID ASS undrstand "in lieu of", aka, instead of?

I doubt you do, because if you did, you would STFU. Pesky ass jerk!

55CrushEm 01-03-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3444552)
Does your STUPID ASS undrstand "in lieu of", aka, instead of?

I doubt you do, because if you did, you would STFU. Pesky ass jerk!

I don't give a **** if you meant "in addition to" or "in lieu of", you a-hole.

You said, "Too bad Kuper got hurt instead of Timmy."......IN OTHER WORDS, you wish Tim had gotten hurt "in lieu of" Kuper....IN OTHER WORDS you wish Timmy had been hurt PERIOD.

No matter what what you cut it.....you WISHED FOR INJURY ON TIM "in lieu of" or whatever.......which makes you a ****ing a-hole. But most of us knew that already.

Again, you're trying to save face for a retarded post....which most of yours are....that one just took the cake.

As far as intellect AND maturity.....I've got you beaten by a mile.

So **** off asswad.

RepentWalpurgis 01-03-2012 10:42 AM

Tebow's fast start was no different than Orton's. As soon as the league adjusted defensively, the party was over.

TailgateNut 01-03-2012 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55CrushEm (Post 3444619)
I don't give a **** if you meant "in addition to" or "in lieu of", you a-hole.

You said, "Too bad Kuper got hurt instead of Timmy."......IN OTHER WORDS, you wish Tim had gotten hurt "in lieu of" Kuper....IN OTHER WORDS you wish Timmy had been hurt PERIOD.

No matter what what you cut it.....you WISHED FOR INJURY ON TIM "in lieu of" or whatever.......which makes you a ****ing a-hole. But most of us knew that already.

Again, you're trying to save face for a retarded post....which most of yours are....that one just took the cake.

As far as intellect AND maturity.....I've got you beaten by a mile.





So **** off asswad.

1.Maybe age, but not maturity nor intellect!


....and FYI, yes, I would have preferred Tim being injured over Chris being injured. I can't stand the incompetent prick and am in no way attempting to save face. I don't give a flying **** what you and the rest of the TimBlowers think. You can all suck my ass!

55CrushEm 01-03-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TailgateNut (Post 3444650)
1.Maybe age, but not maturity nor intellect!


....and FYI, yes, I would have preferred Tim being injured over Chris being injured. I can't stand the incompetent prick and am in no way attempting to save face. I don't give a flying **** what you and the rest of the TimBlowers think. You can all suck my ass!

Thanks for making my point, Superfan!

You show up when we lose, and hide when we win because you hate our QB because he's a Christian. You're a Bill Maher wanna-be....only LESS funny, if that's even possible.

And if you really don't care that I think you're a douchebag, low-life, scum-sucking a-hole for wishing injury on a player of a team you SUPPOSEDLY root for......why respond?

And yeah, you're 50+ years old, and have the maturity of a teenager. You and Spider.....2 peas in a pod.

Peoples Champ 01-03-2012 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombay (Post 3444625)
Tebow's fast start was no different than Orton's. As soon as the league adjusted defensively, the party was over.


only difference is playoffs, even though the end of the road will come next week, it does feel better that our season is 1 week longer then usual. I was sick of the drought.

TailgateNut 01-03-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 55CrushEm (Post 3444705)
Thanks for making my point, Superfan!

You show up when we lose, and hide when we win because you hate our QB because he's a Christian. You're a Bill Maher wanna-be....only LESS funny, if that's even possible.

And if you really don't care that I think you're a douchebag, low-life, scum-sucking a-hole for wishing injury on a player of a team you SUPPOSEDLY root for......why respond?

And yeah, you're 50+ years old, and have the maturity of a teenager. You and Spider.....2 peas in a pod.


Waaaaaaahhhhh! SMD asswipe!

bronco militia 03-09-2012 03:52 PM

Who knew

Spider 03-09-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3508977)
Who knew

LOL

bronco militia 03-09-2012 03:56 PM

:wave:

bronco militia 05-24-2012 01:16 PM

Tebow gets reps on punt team, looks shaky at quarterback at OTAs

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2012, 2:39 PM EDT
Getty ImagesMembers of the New York media got their first look at Tim Tebow on the Jets’ practice field at today’s Organized Team Activities, and the general consensus is that as a quarterback, he’s one heck of a punt protector.

The Tebow obsession might have gotten a little bit out of control when some of the Jets beat writers were offering up live Twitter updates of Tebow’s interceptions during 7-on-7 drills, but those interceptions led to the general consensus that Tebow is having some growing pains in learning the Jets’ offense, and that he didn’t look as good passing the ball as Mark Sanchez.

“It’s definitely frustrating,” Tebow said of throwing two interceptions. “But it’s 7-on-7. Those plays . . . were the first time I ran them. So I’ll learn from it. Honestly, it won’t bother me again. When you make the bad play, you got to put it behind you and move on. I felt like I did.”

Tebow also got reps on the punt team, where the Jets plan to use him as the personal protector, and he seems fine there, to the extent that you can tell anything about a guy’s ability to be a personal protector on the punt team when they’re practicing in shorts in May.

from pft and :

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...t-week-of-otas

Beantown Bronco 05-24-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3595082)
Tebow also got reps on the punt team, where the Jets plan to use him as the personal protector, and he seems fine there

Smart move putting him there IMO. 4th and short? Bring out the punt team with Tebow back where he can take the snap on a fake. This will force teams to keep a spy or, more likely, two spies keying on him and not on setting up a return. They'll catch at least a team or two napping at some point this year.

bronco militia 05-24-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco (Post 3595089)
Smart move putting him there IMO. 4th and short? Bring out the punt team with Tebow back where he can take the snap on a fake. This will force teams to keep a spy or, more likely, two spies keying on him and not on setting up a return. They'll catch at least a team or two napping at some point this year.

they did the same thing with Brad Smith 2 years ago.

05-24-2012 01:50 PM

Is anyone really surprised that Tim Tebow looks shaky throwing 7 on 7?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.