The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   tebow sucks (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=102526)

Crow 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Tebow should say a prayer for Hue Jackson and Chuck Bresnahan. They're sending his laughably awful ass into the playoffs.

Ratboy 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edog24 (Post 3440428)
Tebow has had a bad game, but saying any other Qb would dominate this game is asinine.

He has sucked all year.

The only reason he looked decent was a few lucky plays and a defense that overachieved.

theAPAOps5 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bpc (Post 3440461)
Tebow looks like he's lost his passing confidence. I think that is a very fair assessment. I want him to succeed but these are the facts.

This is spot on. He looked she'll shocked like he did against Detroit and last week. Lost all confidence.

Popps 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider (Post 3440525)
no it isnt ....... guys were open all day long

I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

TonyR 01-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontaine (Post 3440476)
Tebow is playing no differently than he's done for the majority of the season.

In the past the defense, Prater, and the O did enough in the 4th quarter to come from behind.

This is why jumping the gun and declaring Tebow the saviour, franchise QB etc etc and jumping on Elway for not doing so was idiotic and full of fail. Tebow is a work in progress and has done enough to deserve another look in 2012 but please let's stop with all the nonsense of Tebow vs Elway vs Fox vs Sanity.

He's got a lot of work to do in the offseason.

This exactly. He's sucked all year but we managed to win so people got very delusional and completely missed what was right in front of them. He's still a raw project and the odds of success are probably very low, unfortunately for all of us.

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 04:15 PM

I am SHOCKED that a QB who can not throw is panning out to be a bad QB. How did this happen?

Ratboy 01-01-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

Because he has zero accuracy.

Garcia Bronco 01-01-2012 04:16 PM

Lets see how he does after a full off-season. I think the anticipation will get better.

maher_tyler 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bronco militia (Post 3440165)
Tebow looks like he has no confidence...discuss

This coaching staff is pathetic!! Fox and McCoy is prolly the worst combination in the world for Tebow. Throw in the most obvious passing situations and don't throw consistently unless we're losing by 2+ scores or on the final drive like today. They call zero plays for him to get into any type of rhythm..you know like quick slants etc. Having said that...Tebow does need A LOT of work.

enjolras 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

3 points...all on a gift.

Garcia Bronco 01-01-2012 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

I think they do. He's just hestitant.

01-01-2012 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 3440583)
Lets see how he does after a full off-season. I think the anticipation will get better.

That one aspect (admittedly a very important and central one) is killing him right now. The inability to fire early in the play changes the whole offense. It makes the coaches not call the right plays, it clogs the box, everything.

But I think the receivers are not the type to consistently get early separation. So it makes it harder for him to see it enough to learn.

Atwater His Ass 01-01-2012 04:19 PM

You guys are so finicky. This team finished 8-8 after starting 1-4 with a not very talented roster. Oh by the way, will probably manage to win the division and make the playoffs in the process granting valuable playoff experience to a young team.

People want to sit and let their emotions get the better of them because we lost to a division rival at home that we should have beat. Big deal. This is an evaluation year all over the roster. Keep building this team, there's too many holes to mortgage the farm for a QB and let Tebow and the coaches have an off-season to prepare.

Spider 01-01-2012 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 3440557)
I'm not so sure about that 2nd point. Tebow had real problems today, but I didn't see a lot of wide open receivers.

I just don't understand why we can't design more plays to get the ball out of his hands more quickly.

yeah they was open ......I like teebs , but facts are facts , Simms covered for him on a few , but come on , 1 example the flea flicker , Decker was all alone

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass (Post 3440637)
You guys are so finicky. This team finished 8-8 after starting 1-4 with a not very talented roster. Oh by the way, will probably manage to win the division and make the playoffs in the process granting valuable playoff experience to a young team.

People want to sit and let their emotions get the better of them because we lost to a division rival at home that we should have beat. Big deal. This is an evaluation year all over the roster. Keep building this team, there's too many holes to mortgage the farm for a QB and let Tebow and the coaches have an off-season to prepare.

My point exactly. Dudes on this forum just need to chill and embrace having a bad QB on your team.

maher_tyler 01-01-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 (Post 3440556)
This is spot on. He looked she'll shocked like he did against Detroit and last week. Lost all confidence.

Hard to have confidence when your coaches don't have any in you! The play calling is pathetic. They have failed with 2 QB's, how many chances do THEY get?

MagicHef 01-01-2012 04:25 PM

I'm hoping he can develop into a good QB by the time this defense can be respectable without relying on a single player.

Que 01-01-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate (Post 3440239)
You guys, fear not because Agamemnon already provided us with a bullet-proof theorem on why Tebow is, in fact, a good QB:

#1) You can not measure Tim Tebow in stats. So, anytime he's like, say, 4/14 for 43 yds in the 4th quarter of a huge game, fear not. Anytime he throws like 4 INT's in a game, fear not. Why? Because all those "stats" are meaningless.

#2) You can't compare Tim Tebow to another QB unless that QB is on the same team as Tim Tebow. "Hey guys isn't it funny that Tim Tebow is actually a statistically worse QB than Alex Smith? Maybe the team's success, like the 49'ers, is all about the team's defense?" NO SIR, your argument is irrelevant because Alex Smith is, in fact, on a different team. You can only compare Tebow to Brady Quinn or some other hapless shmuck on the bench.

Dude shut up. It stopped being funny two weeks ago

Spider 01-01-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maher_tyler (Post 3440682)
Hard to have confidence when your coaches don't have any in you! The play calling is pathetic. They have failed with 2 QB's, how many chances do THEY get?

come on ...... this was clearly on Teebs , the whole dayum thing fell apart on the flea flicker and Decker was wide open and Tebbs didnt pull the trigger ......

01-01-2012 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate (Post 3440343)
This thread, it makes me want to shed a tear. I'm just so darned proud of this OM community.

Try to be more happy about it.

Que 01-01-2012 04:25 PM

Guy looks so lost out there. Can't make a decision to save his life.

01-01-2012 04:26 PM

Really bad play by tebow, worse playcalling by mccoy. Toss sweep on 3rd and 7 with 6 min to go at midfeild...

Were we trying to lose?

dsmoot 01-01-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 3440373)
The good news is this game should convince Elway that Tebow is terrible and he will look to draft a qb for the future

A QB will be drafted. It is a matter of when. There are still tremendous holes all over this team. We need to fill a number of positions with upgraded players. A reach at QB may not the best decision when other talent is needed in a lot of different places. We are not dealing from a position of strength. It may be best to ride Tebow one more year, draft well and then look at 2013 draft.

Pontius Pirate 01-01-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Que (Post 3440712)
Dude shut up. It stopped being funny two weeks ago

Whose laughing? I'm sure not. It's a rock solid argument that you can't disprove. I'm sticking to it.

Orange Mane - bring you the logic since never.

oubronco 01-01-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fontaine (Post 3440476)
Tebow is playing no differently than he's done for the majority of the season.

In the past the defense, Prater, and the O did enough in the 4th quarter to come from behind.

This is why jumping the gun and declaring Tebow the saviour, franchise QB etc etc and jumping on Elway for not doing so was idiotic and full of fail. Tebow is a work in progress and has done enough to deserve another look in 2012 but please let's stop with all the nonsense of Tebow vs Elway vs Fox vs Sanity.

He's got a lot of work to do in the offseason.

ALOT of work to do this offseason


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.