The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Announcements, Features and Feedback (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Do Not Post Phone Numbers On This Site (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=72896)

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 10-22-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 2133584)
I never said that but I have called you a chicken **** which you are. Oh if you want to find me I drive an orange bus. ;D

Ha ha ha! :laugh:

I would love to see that encounter.

Baja looks big enough to be a defensive tackle for the Broncos, and, well, we've all seen your picture.

ak1971 10-22-2008 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug (Post 2136328)
Hah! Go away for awhile and come back to 6 minus 8 wanting to fight people at Bronco games in a telephone number thread. Can't beat the Mane for a diversity of topics.

welcome back old man.

Hotrod 10-22-2008 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 2136341)
Thanks, Slug. I had no idea how great this thread was in the middle. I had no idea that this:



Would somehow lead to this!:



Entertainment credit due to:
Sixtimeseight
Apa
Popps
and most notably, Baja

LOL you have to love the OM

Oh and for leaving me off the entertainment credits **** you :)

baja 10-22-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 2136341)
Thanks, Slug. I had no idea how great this thread was in the middle. I had no idea that this:



Would somehow lead to this!:



Entertainment credit due to:
Sixtimeseight
Apa
Popps
and most notably, Baja

I was counting on his a-hole puckering every time he felt someone behind him all game long.

theAPAOps5 10-22-2008 08:26 AM

I wish rep could be public. I sent him some funny rep comments. 6x8 is the OMane Puppet you can pretty much elicite a response out of him with ease.

By far though the comment of the thread was from Baja. I laughed out loud.

ak1971 10-22-2008 08:36 AM

I think you should all just hug it out.

theAPAOps5 10-22-2008 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak1971 (Post 2136518)
I think you should all just hug it out.

Hugging it out means we are angry. The only one who is remotely angry in this thread is 6x8. The rest are just laughing at his expense.

ak1971 10-22-2008 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2136557)
Hugging it out means we are angry. The only one who is remotely angry in this thread is 6x8. The rest are just laughing at his expense.

I just want to hug baja. I hear he smells like beans

Hotrod 10-22-2008 09:09 AM

I was never convinced the McRib was an actual food source.

theAPAOps5 10-22-2008 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dortoh (Post 2136566)
I was never convinced the McRib was an actual food source.

don't ask don't tell thats the official McDonalds answer if you ask.

Kaylore 10-22-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak1971 (Post 2136518)
I think you should all just hug it out.

http://blog.feefifoto.com/images/200...rdi_trophy.jpg

Dagmar 10-22-2008 10:16 AM

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_...owel-69896.jpg

Popps 10-22-2008 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSkillet (Post 2131840)
When you're 12, there isnt a whole lot of difference between 40 and 60.

So...are you gonna go by his house and fight it out, or what? ;D

LOL

Well, I'm not sure where I am in his "I'm going to kick your ass" cue.

I'm fairly sure he's invited everyone on the forum to fight him in the Burger King parking lot this weekend.

So, I'll have to see if he can pencil me in for my ass-kicking.

theAPAOps5 10-22-2008 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Popps (Post 2136741)
LOL

Well, I'm not sure where I am in his "I'm going to kick your ass" cue.

I'm fairly sure he's invited everyone on the forum to fight him in the Burger King parking lot this weekend.

So, I'll have to see if he can pencil me in for my ass-kicking.

I am pretty sure I am number one on this kids list. But who knows maybe he also gets shut down a lot from others too!

baja 10-22-2008 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ak1971 (Post 2136561)
I just want to hug baja. I hear he smells like beans

Only if you squeeze too hard.

broncosteven 10-22-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dortoh (Post 2136566)
I was never convinced the McRib was an actual food source.

Cardboard + salt + BBQ sauce.

It was invented in Oleg's Gulag in the late 70's, their receipe was

sawdust + assorted body hairs/fluid + dirt and if it was a holiday they would add Turnip shavings and pack it into the shape of a beet.

24champ 10-22-2008 05:28 PM

McRib?

It's all about the McFlurry b****es.

http://www.trendwatching.com/newslet...4/mcflurry.jpg

baja 10-23-2008 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 2133584)
I never said that but I have called you a chicken **** which you are. Oh if you want to find me I drive an orange bus. ;D

Didn't you find those hot springs I referred you to in Turkey? I thought for sure they'd calm your old ass down.

Dude I remember your "Why don't people like me, I got the orange bus and I buy all the beer and they still dis me" thread. maybe you would do well to take a time out and think about that situation for awhile.

Greybeard 10-23-2008 12:41 AM

I have LifeLock.

Can I post my Social Security number? ;D

-----

Circle Orange 10-23-2008 10:00 PM

Call ELWOOD for a good time

1-800-MILE-HIGHCLUB

all credit cards accepted, no travelers checks. Please call regarding our special rates for perversion and unique party favors. http://scosoft.com/s/x/77e73855.gif

BABronco 10-28-2008 03:41 PM

867-5309

ak1971 10-28-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topscribe (Post 2137579)
I have LifeLock.

Can I post my Social Security number? ;D

-----

We can try out LifeLock..please post.LOL

Simply Red 10-29-2008 04:27 PM

Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.