The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112780)

Fear the Hawk 11-10-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker (Post 3963431)
I don't believe that it is the GOVERNMENT'S role to establish what is substandard for ME. If people want those plans, they should have the right to keep them, if the current plan works for them and their lifestyle, then the government shouldn't be the one to tell them that it's not.

And I don't believe that YOU have the "right" to stick the rest of us with the bill when you go to an ER and can't pay due to substandard or no insurance.

For some people, their current plan may work for them but not for the rest of us.

houghtam 11-10-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt (Post 3963667)
And I don't believe that YOU have the "right" to stick the rest of us with the bill when you go to an ER and can't pay due to substandard or no insurance.

For some people, their current plan may work for them but not for the rest of us.

More "gubmint can't tell me what to do" BS.

Guess what? It's already been litigated.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-10-2013 07:20 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DBeUSPaPyqc?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-10-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rohirrim (Post 3958497)
"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth."

You haven't read the Gettysburg Address? Why am I not surprised?


Lets look closely at this statment.

"Government of the poeple"He's talking about the fact that the Governemnt is made up of people from the citizenry. He is pointing out that its is unlike the monarchy that we left England for.

"by the people"He is saying that this governemnt was created by the people. Government doesn't come before the people. It comes after.

"for the people" He is saying that this governemnt works for the people. We do not work for the government. The government works for us.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...37634494_n.jpg

This is where you must have taken your U.S. Governemnt class.<Facepalm>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 11-11-2013 12:26 AM

^

L0L!

Did he just use a Fox News video clip as a "source?"

:laugh:

misturanderson 11-11-2013 10:18 AM

How about something direct from the source for those ardently opposed to the ACA and blaming all shortcomings on Obama.

Fox News: Insurance cancelled? Don't blame Obama or the ACA, blame America's insurance companies

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 11-11-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misturanderson (Post 3965471)
How about something direct from the source for those ardently opposed to the ACA and blaming all shortcomings on Obama.

Fox News: Insurance cancelled? Don't blame Obama or the ACA, blame America's insurance companies

Heh!

That's sure to make some right-wing heads explode. Ha!

BroncoBeavis 11-11-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN (Post 3965932)
Heh!

That's sure to make some right-wing heads explode. Ha!

It's Juan Williams, dude. Should I start quoting George Will and saying it came from "The Washington Post?"

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-11-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN (Post 3965239)
^

L0L!

Did he just use a Fox News video clip as a "source?"

:laugh:

I glad that YOU think its funny a guy lost his cancer saving insurance policy. Laugh it up. Hope Karma isn't looking over your shoulder.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 11-11-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis (Post 3965942)
It's Juan Williams, dude. Should I start quoting George Will and saying it came from "The Washington Post?"

The lemmings who get their "news" from Fox don't care about such trifling details.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 11-11-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3966121)
I glad that YOU think its funny a guy lost his cancer saving insurance policy. Laugh it up. Hope Karma isn't looking over your shoulder.

No - I think it's funny that you're using a video clip from Fox News and expecting anyone outside your delusional circle jerk to take you seriously.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-12-2013 09:52 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y9yVy-RXhxQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cutthemdown 11-12-2013 12:00 PM

It was a lie for our own good though right lefties?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-12-2013 07:06 PM

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...97848139_n.jpg

pricejj 11-12-2013 10:38 PM

Obamacare is a complete disaster. After that, the Socialists plan to ripoff century old European single-payer which has been proven not to work.

Why do the Socialists continue to ignore the last 20 years of advancement and efficiency brought by individual choice and private payment?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-13-2013 07:59 AM

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...94622107_n.jpg

Rohirrim 11-13-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pricejj (Post 3967217)
Obamacare is a complete disaster. After that, the Socialists plan to ripoff century old European single-payer which has been proven not to work.

Why do the Socialists continue to ignore the last 20 years of advancement and efficiency brought by individual choice and private payment?

Doesn't work? How many Europeans or Canadians are driven into bankruptcy by medical bills? Oh, that's right. Zero. How many Americans last year? Two million. "Doesn't work" is a relative term, I guess.

Pony Boy 11-13-2013 10:25 AM

When the smoke clears the only people with healthcare will be the illegal aliens they can still go to the ER's for free.

BroncoBeavis 11-13-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pony Boy (Post 3967478)
When the smoke clears the only people with healthcare will be the illegal aliens they can still go to the ER's for free.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapoth...cancellations/

Quote:

The Obamacare Exchange Scorecard: Around 100,000 Enrollees And Five Million Cancellations
When your business is representing the downtrodden towards your majority, sometimes you gotta manufacture a few more downtroddens. LOL

Rigs11 11-13-2013 11:05 AM

As usual price starts off with his "socialists are evil" bs. What's funny is that his hero Reagan is the one that signed the bill that forces all of us to pay for people that don't have insurance. On top of it it applies to everyone, illegals too. Wow, are you upset yet?Tell me price, is reagan a socialist?Hilarious!

Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA)[1] is a U.S. Act of Congress passed in 1986 as part of the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA). It requires hospitals to provide care to anyone needing emergency healthcare treatment regardless of citizenship, legal status or ability to pay. There are no reimburSeimiant provisions. Participating hospitals may only transfer or discharge patients needing emergency treatment under their own informed consent, after stabilization, or when their condition requires transfer to a hospital better equipped to administer the treatment.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergen...tive_Labor_Act

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-13-2013 04:37 PM

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/...26852811_n.jpg

Rohirrim 11-13-2013 04:50 PM

When did Chris Farley become the mayor of Toronto? I thought he was dead?

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 11-14-2013 02:44 PM

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/124045" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smiling Assassin27 11-14-2013 03:31 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/iPcgQx3QUlg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

L.A. BRONCOS FAN 11-20-2013 04:22 PM

http://www.bartcop.com/bush-war-profits-obama-not.jpg


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.