The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   5,000+ posts and 200+ pages later & Peyton Manning is a Bronco | Thanks for the fun in this thread. (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=103916)

03-07-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedhed (Post 3505099)
Let's start with not being division Champions and work from there, shall we?

You can thank the pathetic raiders for that.

03-07-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24champ (Post 3505097)
Manning will sign with Denver and break off 2k in this system.


-Guy on the lightrail

Is the "k" short for "knees?"

In that case, lightrail might have something. :)

Dedhed 03-07-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505102)
You can thank the pathetic raiders for that.

Or Tebow.

03-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedhed (Post 3505104)
Or Tebow.

Or barber.

jhns 03-07-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinJames (Post 3505098)
Look we all like Tebow here and we don't have to cut him he could ride the bench but if you would rather have Tim Tebow starting over a healthy Peyton Manning you are no better than MacGruder.

I would take Manning. Now, what does this have to do with you creating terrible threads and posting run on sentences that just don't seem to ever end and make your post hard to read and make you look illiterate? (Yes, that one was on purpose.)

TonyR 03-07-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedhed (Post 3505101)
That will never be the real case again in his career...

You really should consider changing your screen name to "amazingkreskin".

03-07-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505094)
So he has to play worse than 46 completion percentage?

-signed, the guy who would've cut Eli Manning.

Dedhed 03-07-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505105)
Or barber.

Yeah, we get it, you're going to give anyone but Tebow credit. Let's move on.

03-07-2012 02:30 PM

Peyton Manning is #18. #18 is already retired in Denver for Tripucka (of all people).

TonyR 03-07-2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3505106)
I would take Manning.

Why? I thought we established that great QB's don't make the players around them any better?

Gort 03-07-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinJames (Post 3505098)
Look we all like Tebow here and we don't have to cut him he could ride the bench but if you would rather have Tim Tebow starting over a healthy Peyton Manning you are no better than MacGruder.

take Tebow out of the equation. pretend he's not even on the roster. it still doesn't make sense to sign Manning for several reasons.

Manning is a veteran "rental" at this point. Denver is rebuilding. you don't waste money (in this case, alot of money) on expensive "rentals" that would sap your ability to rebuild while he's here.

03-07-2012 02:31 PM

A team will over pay for manning. Putting the broncos out of conversation. Its up to manning to decide to take less money for a better organization, or take a huge sum from a poorly run team. I'm sure Ross and Ireland will stumble their way into a ridiculous contract without even knowing mannings health.

jhns 03-07-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505102)
You can thank the pathetic raiders for that.

It is great that you raider fans even call your franchise pathetic.

Dedhed 03-07-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3505107)
You really should consider changing your screen name to "amazingkreskin".

As long as you use "imdumberthanleaf" i'm fine with that.

03-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dedhed (Post 3505109)
Yeah, we get it, you're going to give anyone but Tebow credit. Let's move on.

No. He did manage to get the broncos 59 yards from the goal posts.

jhns 03-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyR (Post 3505111)
Why? I thought we established that great QB's don't make the players around them any better?

You established that when I laughed at you for saying Gaffneys best years were with Brady. I am still laughing at the stupidity.

Dedhed 03-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505120)
No. He did manage to get the broncos 59 yards from the goal posts.

And the other 7 times?

jhns 03-07-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505120)
No. He did manage to get the broncos 59 yards from the goal posts.

1-4 without Tebow

7-4 with Tebow (1-1 in the playoffs)

The team clearly carried Tebow! LOL

You raider fans get dumber by the day.

03-07-2012 02:37 PM

Tebow lovers can claim victory and hoovering about reaching the playoffs all they want. Fact is without other teams obvious failures it would've never happened. It didn't happen because tebow won the last 3 games. It happened cause the raiders couldn't win the last 3 games.

jhns 03-07-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505127)
Tebow lovers can claim victory and hoovering about reaching the playoffs all they want. Fact is without other teams obvious failures it would've never happened. It didn't happen because tebow won the last 3 games. It happened cause the raiders couldn't win the last 3 games.

LOL

Poor raider fans just can't have nothin'!

KevinJames 03-07-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3505106)
I would take Manning. Now, what does this have to do with you creating terrible threads and posting run on sentences that just don't seem to ever end and make your post hard to read and make you look illiterate? (Yes, that one was on purpose.)

Lol @ attacking me for run on sentences lmao get the **** outta here with that BS this is the internet I don't care nor do I pay attention to how I write my posts on a forum......

My sentences will continue to run, and not a care in the world will be given. :wave:

jhns 03-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinJames (Post 3505131)
Lol @ attacking me for run on sentences lmao get the **** outta here with that BS this is the internet I don't care nor do I pay attention to how I write my posts on a forum......

My sentences will continue to run, and not a care in the world will be given. :wave:

Duh, that is how idiots write...

broncosteven 03-07-2012 02:41 PM

Just imagine the following happening, it would be like 2009 all over again:

1) Broncos sign Manning

2) Trade Tebow to Jacksonville for multiple mid round picks

3) mCgubers head explodes.

4) Anti-gravity technology announced as legit power sources (just after mCgubers head explodes) perfected by Steve Jobs from the "other side".

03-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505127)
Tebow lovers can claim victory and hoovering about reaching the playoffs all they want. Fact is without other teams obvious failures it would've never happened. It didn't happen because tebow won the last 3 games. It happened cause the raiders couldn't win the last 3 games.

Tebow played pretty well against the Pats the first time.

In the Bills game, he threw 75% complete in the first half in one of the dumbest gameplans ever devised, yet somehow the Broncos were behind I think by 11 at half.

How can that be? Teebs completes 75%, yet Broncos getting soundly beaten. Must still be Tebow's fault. Somehow.

Dedhed 03-07-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic (Post 3505127)
Tebow lovers can claim victory and hoovering about reaching the playoffs all they want. Fact is without other teams obvious failures it would've never happened. It didn't happen because tebow won the last 3 games. It happened cause the raiders couldn't win the last 3 games.

Haters can moan all they want about completion %, Without Tebow the Broncos aren't anywhere in the conversation for Division Champions.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.