The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   War, Religion and Politics Thread (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Obama admin. knew millions could not keep their health insurance (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=112780)

Smiling Assassin27 10-29-2013 03:15 PM

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blog...131030-465.jpg

BroncoBeavis 10-29-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 3956659)
The crazy liberal that lives down the street from me is outside on his porch crying about getting a cancellation notice in his mail. He is now pissed at Obama. It's hilarious to watch. The low information fools are getting dropped left and right. It's only gonna get worse.

Millions of people. Leading to at least hundreds of thousands, if not millions of newly uninsured come Jan 1. Law of averages says some will become significantly ill.

Interesting news angle on each and every one of those who now have zero coverage thanks to Obamacares.

This new Democratic practice of calling the uninsured dirtbag freeloaders isn't going to hold up well to that kind of reality.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-29-2013 03:30 PM

I don't know what's more frightening: Obama knew about all these things and lied to everybody or, he really didn't know about anything and is really this stupid.

Meck77 10-29-2013 09:14 PM

My democrat buddy just found out he's getting kicked off his wife's family plan at her work. He's ****ing pissed.

I told him. Be careful what you wish for like I've been telling you all! What a disaster.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-29-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3956803)
My democrat buddy just found out he's getting kicked off his wife's family plan at her work. He's ****ing pissed.

I told him. Be careful what you wish for like I've been telling you all! What a disaster.

LOL. You should ask him if he still wants to vote Dem/Lib?

Meck77 10-29-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3956805)
LOL. You should ask him if he still wants to vote Dem/Lib?

I'll ask him when he can finally log in and find out how much more his insurance will be. Ha!

This mess will more than likely swing the next election.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-29-2013 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 3956093)
I guess Americans are getting a good feel for how expensive private profit driven healthcare really is... lol....

when insurance compaines take 20 cents of every dollar American spends on healthcare, and that was considered an improvement over the 30-35 cents they used to take, you know your system is bordering on criminal.

But we got to keep our **** system private, we reap what we sow...

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...37029731_n.jpg

Arkie 10-29-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun (Post 3956672)
I don't know what's more frightening: Obama knew about all these things and lied to everybody or, he really didn't know about anything and is really this stupid.

He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun 10-29-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkie (Post 3956810)
He said repeatedly with conviction that everybody could keep their plan PERIOD. End of discussion. Many people still thought he was lying, so for the last couple years it's been "Let me be perfectly clear" "let me repeat this" "we will keep this promise" "no matter what you heard" etc.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/...05055357_n.jpg

Meck77 10-30-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkie (Post 3956810)

Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!

BroncoBeavis 10-30-2013 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3956870)
Bold face LIE. Even the biggest supporters of Obamacare aren't defending this liar around here anymore now that the facts are coming out. Only been a month and it's a complete disaster. It's only the beginning.

Only a matter of time before the Obamacare supporters here get their notices that they too have been canceled!

Sebelius testified "I would suggest the website has never crashed,

Meanwhile:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX1LA6YCMAE2aCC.jpg

LOL

They're not even worried about splitting hairs anymore. Lying in every way imaginable is A-OK. And our resident lap-kiddies lick it up.

Rigs11 10-30-2013 11:12 AM

Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?

Meck77 10-30-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 3957026)
Question for the cheerleaders. If these plans that people had that do not meet the standards set forth by the ACA weren't they crap plans to begin with? Bobo?

Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."

Fear the Hawk 10-30-2013 11:23 AM

OK righties, I concede that Obama oversold this aspect of the PPACA. That said, I don't care that some people will be forced to upgrade. The PPACA requires standards in order to work. We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.

Meck77 10-30-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt (Post 3957042)
We can debate and adjust those standards down the line if necessary.

LOL

Interesting. Obama wasn't willing to "adjust" anything a few weeks ago. The stubborn fool wouldn't even give the common man the time he was giving major corporations. Now the jackass needs the time.

So far it's a complete failure.

Rigs11 10-30-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3957041)
Still one guy left defending Obamacare around here. The herd has thinned quite a bit.

What does ACA standards have to do with anything? That was never part of Obama's continued promise of...........

"If you like your doctor you will be able to keep your doctor. Period," Obama said in a speech in Chicago in 2009. "If you like your healthcare plan, you will be able to keep your healthcare plan. Period."

Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second

Meck77 10-30-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 3957075)
Thanks for not answering the question. Again if these plans did not meet the standards set in the ACA then how exactly did they help people. Isn't the ACA in effect solving this ptoblem?take the Obama hating out of your vile mind for one second

So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.

Fear the Hawk 10-30-2013 11:47 AM

Bill Maher puts it in perspective:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jLIFeI2wRhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rigs11 10-30-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3957083)
So you are saying the government knows what's best for people even though they might have been completely satisfied with their plan? The plan was sold to the people they could keep the coverage they had if they liked it. It has nothing to do with Obama hate. Just FACTS.

So far the ACA isn't solving any problems just yet. Suddenly there are going to be millions more without insurance who are forced to register on a site that doesn't even work. It's comedy. Might just be enough to cost hilary the election.

Satisfied with a plan or only with a plan that they could afford? So you're in the group of doing nothing as usual right? This bill is huge, it going to have it's problems as we've seen. But to simply pat yourself on the back and wish for doom and gloom is exactly what is wrong with the right.

Fear the Hawk 10-30-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meck77 (Post 3957083)

You know, you're absolutely right! People should just have the right to judge for themselves what coverage they do and don't need no matter what kind of burden it places on the rest of us.

Hell, I've decided I don't need auto insurance. I'm a safe driver. I haven't been in an accident in years. I'm sure it'll never happen again, therefore I've determined that I don't need car insurance. Yay freedom!

BroncoBeavis 10-30-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt (Post 3957097)
You know, you're absolutely right! People should just have the right to judge for themselves what coverage they do and don't need no matter what kind of burden it places on the rest of us.

Hell, I've decided I don't need auto insurance. I'm a safe driver. I haven't been in an accident in years. I'm sure it'll never happen again, therefore I've determined that I don't need car insurance. Yay freedom!

Your diet also places a burden on the rest of us. Can I decide what you're having for dinner?

Rigs11 10-30-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBII (Post 3957103)
Your diet also places a burden on the rest of us. Can I decide what you're having for dinner?

Nope but when I have a heart attack dont whine about footing the bill if I don't have coverage

BroncoBeavis 10-30-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rigs11 (Post 3957108)
Nope but when I have a heart attack dont whine about footing the bill if I don't have coverage

Yeah. Instead you should get subsidized coverage so I can foot the bill before it happens.

Brilliant! LOL

And this is what passes for Progressive problem solving these days.

Fear the Hawk 10-30-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBII (Post 3957131)
Yeah. Instead you should get subsidized coverage so I can foot the bill before it happens.

Brilliant! LOL

And this is what passes for Progressive problem solving these days.

Or maybe because I have insurance when I otherwise wouldn't have I'd be able to go to a doctor before I have a heart attack and get medications and professional medical advice on changing my lifestyle. Then maybe I avoid the heart attack and my condition is treated at far less expense than in the ER.

I call that problem solving.

BroncoBeavis 10-30-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt (Post 3957140)
Or maybe because I have insurance when I otherwise wouldn't have I'd be able to go to a doctor before I have a heart attack and get medications and professional medical advice on changing my lifestyle. Then maybe I avoid the heart attack and my condition is treated at far less expense than in the ER.

I call that problem solving.

Come on now. Even CBO gave up on the old "preventative medicine is cheaper" canard a long time ago.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...not-cut-costs/

Your high-maintenance is even more burden on me. You should buy me some beer or something.