The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Tailgate Recipes (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   pot brownies (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118939)

CHEF LUIGI 05-31-2015 07:31 AM

pot brownies
 
Whats your favorite recipe, and now that maryjane is served in quality varities, which strain of cannibis is best for baking?

CHEF LUIGI 06-09-2015 09:11 AM

Add some shaved coconut.

pr_capone 06-10-2015 09:47 PM

Local budtender/processor and happy to assist with bud knowledge.

I would recommend either a Hybrid, Hybrid/Sativa, or a Sativa strain if it is your intent to enjoy these before the game. It is important to know what kind of high the bud you get offers... some Sativa strains are going to be intense head jarring experiences (Headband, Cindy White) while others offer a more enlightening type of experience (Blue Dream, Moby Dick).

CHEF LUIGI 06-11-2015 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 4390961)
Local budtender/processor and happy to assist with bud knowledge.

I would recommend either a Hybrid, Hybrid/Sativa, or a Sativa strain if it is your intent to enjoy these before the game. It is important to know what kind of high the bud you get offers... some Sativa strains are going to be intense head jarring experiences (Headband, Cindy White) while others offer a more enlightening type of experience (Blue Dream, Moby Dick).

thanks for the knowledge. is an oil better than bud, and if I am using bud, how best to prep before baking, (not "baking" )
should I soak bud first in liquid?

swaiy 06-14-2015 08:48 AM

I'd use oil. Vegetable oil. Put some veggie oil in a pan on low with the bud. When the bud starts to turn brown and the vegetable oil looks a different color (greenish brown), it's ready.
This process could take 30 minutes to an hour depending on how low you keep the heat. You do NOT want to burn it. Better to keep low and take a long time instead of burning it and the oil being useless.

All of the THC will be in the vegetable oil and you can just sift out the bud and use the oil for any recipe that requires it!

Brownies, cookies, etc. I liked to use it in my pancake batter lol

CHEF LUIGI 06-14-2015 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swaiy (Post 4391884)
I'd use oil. Vegetable oil. Put some veggie oil in a pan on low with the bud. When the bud starts to turn brown and the vegetable oil looks a different color (greenish brown), it's ready.

All of the THC will be in the vegetable oil and you can just sift out the bud and use the oil for any recipe that requires it!

Brownies, cookies, etc. I liked to use it in my pancake batter lol

Awesome,thc is fat soluble good to know, thanks.

Atlas 06-20-2015 11:01 PM

Living in texas really sucks....

pr_capone 07-07-2015 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI (Post 4391136)
thanks for the knowledge. is an oil better than bud, and if I am using bud, how best to prep before baking, (not "baking" )
should I soak bud first in liquid?

You can purchase oils pre-extracted. Some dispensaries will have strain specific while others will create a "generic" sativa/indica/hybrid oil. Heck... some even sell butter pre-made.

I would use the pre-extracted oils and save yourself the hassle of making your own oil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI (Post 4391886)
Awesome,thc is fat soluble good to know, thanks.

THC is also alcohol soluble!

CHEF LUIGI 07-07-2015 05:22 PM

I don't live in colo.
so not the same access in AZ., but thanks for the knowledge.

pr_capone 07-07-2015 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI (Post 4399370)
I don't live in colo.
so not the same access in AZ., but thanks for the knowledge.

AZ has medical... :D

OBF1 09-22-2015 02:09 AM

Stop the madness please... Pot has been available in every state for 50+ years, and for those with the right connection, ultra high quality has been there as well. If living in a better state means legal pot, your state must suck balls and you deserve to live there.

Atlas 11-24-2015 12:15 AM

Yeah, but some states have mandatory 7 tear sentences for pot depending on quantity.... don't **** with texas.

Pontius Pirate 12-03-2016 05:29 PM

Ingredients:

2 oz of weed
10 oz of vanilla
1 tsp of semen
2 tbs of rat feces
15 lbs of flour

Instructions:

1) Bend over, and shi* in a medium sized bowl
2) Stir said sh*t for about 40 mins - until it becomes liquified
3) Put the weed in the bowl
4) Stir some more
5) Throw the other ingredients on your bed
6) Call the police
7) Lay on the bed with your bowl, still stirring
8) Wait for the police to arrive and then
9) When they arrive, spread wide and say "I am ready"

Serve hot, with a cilantro garnish

Guess Who 12-20-2016 08:24 AM

Somebody PM me if they would be willing to sell some.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.