The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Broncos making the playoffs (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=131719)

Guess Who 10-19-2018 12:04 AM

Broncos making the playoffs

Denver goes 6-3 from here on out they make the playoffs.

Denver can play really good football.

Maybe the two best teams in the League the Rams and Chiefs Denver almost won.

Road games on the East coast have always been a tough go for Denver.

Therefore Denver will roll from here on out.

All you traitors rooting against the Broncos will burn in football hell for your lack of belief in this team.

Big game next week, any Broncos' fan rooting for the chiefs should be banned....

I am talking PERMA BAN!!!

UberBroncoMan 10-19-2018 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess Who (Post 5358795)

All you traitors rooting against the Broncos will burn in football hell for your lack of belief in this team.

Big game next week, any Broncos' fan rooting for the chiefs should be banned....

The Jets game is honestly the one that punched us all in the dick. We win that game and there's a totally different tone... except about Keenum/VJ, still hate them ;)

I don't think anyone doesn't want to see us **** on KC in KC though.

Action 10-19-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan (Post 5358796)
The Jets game is honestly the one that punched us all in the dick. We win that game and there's a totally different tone... except about Keenum/VJ, still hate them ;)

I don't think anyone doesn't want to see us **** on KC in KC though.

The KC game punched us in the dick IMO.

Domianting that game defensively. DT wide open.

strafen 10-19-2018 12:11 AM

Until we beat a SB contender team in a dominant fashion itíll be just a waste of energy trying to make the playoffs and be one and done.
It requires a complete team effort to do that and realize that you canít rely on your defense or in your QB to take you farther ahead, itís got to be the whole team play, like they played tonight.

Guess Who 10-19-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 5358799)

If you can watch that play again I think DT slowed up a bit out of his break... that being said Keenum's accuracy has got to improve for Denver to go 6-3 but that should be out target.

ShaneFalco 10-19-2018 12:48 AM

When Swag enters.

MamaMia 10-19-2018 01:09 AM

Keenum just hasn't looked consistently good enough for this team to go anywhere. We don't have an identity on offense. It's a bunch of flash plays mixed in with a bunch of boring, ineffective stuff, mixed in with some self defeating mistakes.

We look like a mediocre nfl team with lots of warts.. probably because that's what we are.

KevinJames 10-19-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guess Who (Post 5358806)
If you can watch that play again I think DT slowed up a bit out of his break... that being said Keenum's accuracy has got to improve for Denver to go 6-3 but that should be out target.

Nah DT played that route perfectly that ball was a good bit above his catch radius

Quote:

F Yeah thatís the kinda spirit we need down with all these nancies hating on our W they arenít real fans they probably became fans because the Manning era

Old Coyote 10-19-2018 02:11 AM

For the record. I've been cheering for three things since the duck over DT.

#1 the Broncos ( never will I cheer against my team)

#2 Case Keenum gets benched (He sucks and will throw an Int and fck us over)

#3 that VJ gets canned. (I want a better coach)

If we had one of a good head coach or a good QB starting..... Broncos would really be a playoff contender. As is we are likely a wild card hopeful at best.

RonStoppable 10-19-2018 02:13 AM

Quote:

I hope it. But i cant see it happen with keenum...
Start SwaGoat now!
:gobroncos

Bronc0guy 10-19-2018 03:37 AM

It's going to take 10-6 to get in this year. Maybe 9-6-1 for the Steelers. 1 of either Steelers, Bengals, Ravens will get a WC and the Chargers will get the other. 7-9 is absolute best case for the Broncos. I'm not trying to be a downer, just being realistic.

Bronc0guy 10-19-2018 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 5358799)

Yep. That was a killer.

Action 10-19-2018 03:39 AM

Would be very impressive if we beat KC next week in KC.

GreatBronco16 10-19-2018 03:47 AM

There is still a lot of season left to be played for every team. Anything can happen from now till then. I just don't see Denver pulling it off. Not if Keesux keeps playing every game the same way he has all season long.

Action 10-19-2018 03:55 AM

Keenum is by far the weakest link of this team.

He was throwing with more confidence in camp and week 1/2 but after all those ints he’s became extremely hesitant.

No more quick throws.

Guess Who 10-19-2018 04:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bronc0guy (Post 5358848)
It's going to take 10-6 to get in this year. Maybe 9-6-1 for the Steelers. 1 of either Steelers, Bengals, Ravens will get a WC and the Chargers will get the other. 7-9 is absolute best case for the Broncos. I'm not trying to be a downer, just being realistic.

Denver still has 2 games against the Chuggers. You can't pencil them in anything yet.

OBF1 10-19-2018 06:24 AM

Denver beat one of the worst, if not the worst team in the NFL, Now you are claiming playoffs?

rmsanger 10-19-2018 06:26 AM

Quote:

Amen

Quoydogs 10-19-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Action (Post 5358857)
Keenum is by far the weakest link of this team.

He was throwing with more confidence in camp and week 1/2 but after all those ints heís became extremely hesitant.

No more quick throws.

Dude he sucked in preseason. Did ok in games one and two and he had no part in today's win.

BroncoFox 10-19-2018 06:32 AM

I wish I could share your optimism. =(

I will always root for the Broncos to win tho! I hope they do, I'd never root for losses for other QBs or coaches to be fired.

But here is the problem. Case actually does suck. Yesterday he had little to do with our win. He did have a long TD (under thrown),but his like... 112 yards or whatever he threw for, and his awful pick did next to nothing. It's like the team won in spite of Case, with a 31-some runs to 20-some throws.

And we can do this until we play a solid team that forces us to throw the ball. And then we are doomed, because Case is terrible. If I were any other team, I'd load the box and force Case to beat us. He is much more likely to have 3 picks than 3 TDs. You can't go a year without having your QB contribute and win a SB (unless you have a SB 50 historically good defense! =) ).

But that was lightning in a bottle, and our defense is not that defense. And at some point when not playing the awful Cardinals, the team will have to rely on Case to make a play, and I just don't trust him to do it, not even a little.

SleepingTiger 10-19-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

You can't deny with Kelly, this team would of won at least 2 of the games we lost. You can't be faulting the fans for wanting the better QB to play.

ludo21 10-19-2018 06:49 AM

Winning is more fun than losing.

fact

rbackfactory80 10-19-2018 06:59 AM

Should be an easy win playing in KC next week.

GreatBronco16 10-19-2018 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 (Post 5358894)

Hilarious!

bronco militia 10-19-2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rbackfactory80 (Post 5358894)

We got them right where we want Ďem