The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   100 pages about nothing. And we have the quotes to prove it. Nah, not really... (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98730)

McDman 07-14-2011 09:41 AM

Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts. A troll is someone who does outlandish and dumb things for attention. See many of Baja's posts in th is thread.

jhns 07-14-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDman (Post 3217258)
Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts.

LOL

Good one.

mkporter 07-14-2011 10:58 AM

Is there going to be a party or something when this thread passes Foneco? Maybe TheRaverand and McGroobie will bury the hatchet?

vancejohnson82 07-14-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3217259)
LOL

Good one.

come on dude...just because you disagree with someones opinion doesnt make them a troll....if that were the case you trolled just as much because every thread turned into 'you're an idiot....no you're an idiot' conversation between you and Popps during the McD era

and what's wrong with someone being a homer, Rev? aren't we all kinda homers? we do spend time on a damn website for a sports team....

jhns 07-14-2011 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 (Post 3217327)
come on dude...just because you disagree with someones opinion doesnt make them a troll....if that were the case you trolled just as much because every thread turned into 'you're an idiot....no you're an idiot' conversation between you and Popps during the McD era

and what's wrong with someone being a homer, Rev? aren't we all kinda homers? we do spend time on a damn website for a sports team....

I did troll just as much. Popps, as well as many others, trolled every poster that questioned McDaniels. There was lots of **** talking about the posters more than the opinions. That is trolling.

vancejohnson82 07-14-2011 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3217334)
I did troll just as much. Popps, as well as many others, trolled every poster that questioned McDaniels. There was lots of **** talking about the posters more than the opinions. That is trolling.

personally, I'm happy that whole era of the Mane is over

hopefully we can latch on a few early wins and this board will get back the positivity thats been missing for so long

WolfpackGuy 07-14-2011 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3217334)

No doubt.

The fan card was pulled too many times in that time period.

How only a few could see what was going on with the team was mystifying.

Taco John 07-14-2011 12:07 PM

I see this thread has devlolved into pining for the old days... The old days, when a different set of posters would attack eachother, and pine for the even older days.

Taco John 07-14-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3217357)
When the hell did you get 47 thousand posts? I swear I see like 3 a month

I post a couple every day. Hard for me to be as active as a poster with my current role at work, combined with there being nothing to talk about on the field. It would be a different story if we had real things to talk about - like mini camps and training camps, and (be still my beating heart) games... But hashing over some of the stuff that is taking prominence in conversation right now is difficult for me because we don't have a lot of material to work with. Take the Moreno conversation for instance. What is there really to say about that topic except that he's not lived up to his draft position, his stats show that he has not lived up to his draft position, and that hopefully we can salvage him as a genuine contributor. Yeah, there's little nuanced arguments (i.e. line blocking), but ultimately, none of it matters until we see him run in practice and camp and (be still my beating heart) games...

I'm so disgusted by this lockout right now. How dare the NFL make it challenging for me to procrastinate and be distracted at work!

Dagmar 07-14-2011 01:45 PM

In three weeks we will be looking forward to prepping for the Cowboys game. I have no doubt about that. All this nonsense will be a distant memory, same as every year.

That One Guy 07-14-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 3217154)
As you admit in your tag line you are on "the wrong side of right'

Why don't you go play on the grammer school board.

Wait that is what this place has become...

It is I that should look for the adults board.

I stood by you and defended you long after others were ready to throw you to the wolves.

Unfortunately, the bolded statement becomes more and more true as you become one of those you fought against for so long.

07-14-2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3217400)
No chance without a lock. Otherwise this will get bumped as other humiliating greats do.

TheRev is still deluding himself that he isn't the one that was humiliated... That's some serious delusion...

07-14-2011 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDman (Post 3217258)
Popps was not a troll at all, he posted good well thought out posts. A troll is someone who does outlandish and dumb things for attention. See many of Baja's posts in th is thread.

What do you call a person that never posts anything interesting because they are afraid of it being called outlandish and dumb? That is what this entire site is full of...

07-14-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3217224)
Says the biggest troll on the board. Why did you run off the old crowd then? Why are you crying about it now?

We aren't attacking you. We are laughing at you. It is funny watching drama queens strive for attention.

IS this what you do with a REAL education? bwwahahahha Poser. Loser.

jhns 07-14-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3217518)
IS this what you do with a REAL education? bwwahahahha Poser. Loser.

Yes.

We know why you don't get it though.

It is never too late to get your own education.

07-14-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3217516)
"reasonable, quality football discussion"?

Go figure.

So reasonable, quality football conversation can't be interesting?

You sound like a junior high hall monitor.. a SNL skit waiting to happen..

jhns 07-14-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReverend (Post 3217516)
"reasonable, quality football discussion"?

Go figure.

LOL

Exactly what I was thinking. You may need to write this in crayon though. I doubt he can understand it as is.

07-14-2011 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jhns (Post 3217521)
Yes.

We know why you don't get it though.

It is never too late to get your own education.

So have you found where I said anything about a Freudian slip yet?

Amazing you got this education without the ability to read..

By the way.. you still don't have permission to post here until you find that...

jhns 07-14-2011 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGruder (Post 3217525)
So reasonable, quality football conversation can't be interesting?

You sound like a junior high hall monitor.. a SNL skit waiting to happen..

You talk like you know what SNL is. We all know your parents don't let you stay up that late.