The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OT - Need some advice from neutral people(serious please) (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=91297)

DomCasual 09-15-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 3602610)
I really feel that this is the time we need to revisit this fantastic video.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K_uRIMUBnvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh man, I had totally forgotten about this video. The way I first saw it was a part of a totally unironic thread, started by baja (RIP).

Most of you have probably seen it. If not, you need to watch it - it's truly a piece of work. The creepiness factor of nearly every man in this video is off the charts.

DomCasual 09-15-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI (Post 4781168)
job search myrtle beach while you keep your job in Texas, she can do the same.
Do you adore her daughter and THEIR relationship?
if yes, then THAT is your new family, NOT the ones you will leave behind in Texas.
Keep in mind if you work days and she works nights, raising her child will be YOUR responsibility when this child is out of school.
FWIW, this sounds like she is asking you to choose her family over yours, how well do you know her family !
Lastly, the MANE is a lousy place to get advice on important life issues, I have not read the other responses, but I wish you well regardless.
Unless her family is going to feed and house the THREE of you until you both get jobs, don't make the move unemployed !

LOL

Oh man, this made me giggle.

The MANE is a lousy place to get advice! You might argue that you could find better advice on the Moon! :)

SonOfLe-loLang 09-15-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI (Post 4781168)
job search myrtle beach while you keep your job in Texas, she can do the same.
Do you adore her daughter and THEIR relationship?
if yes, then THAT is your new family, NOT the ones you will leave behind in Texas.
Keep in mind if you work days and she works nights, raising her child will be YOUR responsibility when this child is out of school.
FWIW, this sounds like she is asking you to choose her family over yours, how well do you know her family !
Lastly, the MANE is a lousy place to get advice on important life issues, I have not read the other responses, but I wish you well regardless.
Unless her family is going to feed and house the THREE of you until you both get jobs, don't make the move unemployed !

A very Quoydogs response from the Chef!

I do think an update would be good though, but i guess he's long gone?

ColoradoDarin 09-15-2016 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 4781214)
LOL

Oh man, this made me giggle.

The MANE is a lousy place to get advice! You might argue that you could find better advice on the Moon! :)

Actually some great advice was handed down in this thread. OP and "love conquers all" people just ignored it.

slick7 09-15-2016 05:25 PM

The best part of this thread might be the posters giving this guy advice 3, 4 or 5 years after the fact.

4Horsemen 09-15-2016 05:28 PM

so, whatever happened to this dude and his family??

TheChamp24 07-29-2018 11:16 AM

Hey guys, how's it going?

Jason in LA 07-29-2018 11:28 AM

I get excited every time this thread comes back lol.

So what’s the update?

TheChamp24 07-29-2018 11:37 AM

I just remembered the other day about this site, I was going through some things and came across some stuff from the ex and remembered this post.

I've been working with my current company on 5 years and have been promoted, got married, expecting another kid this fall in October. Wife won't let me name the kid Champ.

Daughter has transitioned into rooting for Houston sports though since it's her city :(
Although she's not big into sports anyways...

I actually tried getting a job at Chipotle a few years back, glad that didn't go through since they are moving operations to dumb **** California.

Only downside right now is my mom trying to sell her rental property back in Centennial. She wants to sell that, use the proceeds to buy a house here for me, my wife, my two kids and her to live in. We have no problems with it, take care of my mom while she's retired. Plus, gives us a baby sitter if we need one.

Also, I've been on the lookout for a Von Super Bowl 50 patch white jersey and can't find an authentic one, which sucks. Oh well

broncocalijohn 07-31-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChamp24 (Post 5287950)
I just remembered the other day about this site, I was going through some things and came across some stuff from the ex and remembered this post.

I've been working with my current company on 5 years and have been promoted, got married, expecting another kid this fall in October. Wife won't let me name the kid Champ.

Daughter has transitioned into rooting for Houston sports though since it's her city :(
Although she's not big into sports anyways...

I actually tried getting a job at Chipotle a few years back, glad that didn't go through since they are moving operations to dumb **** California.

Only downside right now is my mom trying to sell her rental property back in Centennial. She wants to sell that, use the proceeds to buy a house here for me, my wife, my two kids and her to live in. We have no problems with it, take care of my mom while she's retired. Plus, gives us a baby sitter if we need one.

Also, I've been on the lookout for a Von Super Bowl 50 patch white jersey and can't find an authentic one, which sucks. Oh well

Without going back , the first chick that was in Myrtle Beach didn't work out, correct? Can you give some love advice to those outhere that never learned or have not seen what happens?

delany 07-31-2018 02:33 PM

Whenever I see threads with ghost page numbers....I feel sad because you just know epic posts were deleted.

ColoradoDarin 07-31-2018 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 5289345)
Whenever I see threads with ghost page numbers....I feel sad because you just know epic posts were deleted.

Not really, most are Chrissy.

underrated29 07-31-2018 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 5289345)

I thought that was the little known chrissy effect?

Irish Stout 07-31-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin (Post 5289355)
Not really, most are Chrissy.

There have to be some Rev gems that are gone.

delany 07-31-2018 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irish Stout (Post 5289365)
There have to be some Rev gems that are gone.

A lot of Rev from this thread. The Chiefs Suck thread was him and Chrissy.

spdirty 07-31-2018 02:56 PM

Why did Rev get banned? He was one of my favorite posters and since his posts got deleted this thread is not as epic as it was.

broncocalijohn 07-31-2018 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spdirty (Post 5289367)
Why did Rev get banned? He was one of my favorite posters and since his posts got deleted this thread is not as epic as it was.

first, some of his posts were quoted. He got banned for losing to Broncobuff in a "I can look up personal **** on the internet better than you". He asked to erase all non existence of himself here. Maybe he made an alt account and changed his personality on the Mane but overall, he was a douche bag. Him leaving won't bring back some that left because of him but to me, it was a plus not a negative.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 07-31-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncocalijohn (Post 5289417)
first, some of his posts were quoted. He got banned for losing to Broncobuff in a "I can look up personal **** on the internet better than you". He asked to erase all non existence of himself here. Maybe he made an alt account and changed his personality on the Mane but overall, he was a douche bag. Him leaving won't bring back some that left because of him but to me, it was a plus not a negative.

If he made an alt account, it wouldn’t take long for his real personality to accompany it.

delany 07-31-2018 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 (Post 5289433)
If he made an alt account, it wouldn’t take long for his real personality to accompany it.

Personally I am suspicious of the user accounts here of ‘LobsterBroncofan’, ‘Yeahlookatherbutmostlylookatme’ and ‘MybookisbetterthanGaffs’. Their post styles seem very similar to Revs.

Drunken.Broncoholic2 07-31-2018 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delany (Post 5289446)
Personally I am suspicious of the user accounts here of ‘LobsterBroncofan’, ‘Yeahlookatherbutmostlylookatme’ and ‘MybookisbetterthanGaffs’. Their post styles seem very similar to Revs.

Ha!

I haven’t come across those profiles. I’ll have to check them out

pricejj 07-31-2018 11:05 PM

Long live Rev. Loved that dude.

OABB 08-01-2018 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomCasual (Post 4781212)
Oh man, I had totally forgotten about this video. The way I first saw it was a part of a totally unironic thread, started by baja (RIP).

Most of you have probably seen it. If not, you need to watch it - it's truly a piece of work. The creepiness factor of nearly every man in this video is off the charts.

I will bet anyone here 1,000,000 dollars that everyone man in this video has sexually assaulted a woman in the past 90 days.

OABB 08-01-2018 05:36 AM

Also the rev is Mt. Rushmore material to this place so stop it.

Jason in LA 08-01-2018 05:42 AM

Rev had a lot of posts in this thread. I thought it was weird that he wanted himself completely erased from here. Stuff here must have leaked into his personal life.

OABB 08-01-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason in LA (Post 5289751)
Rev had a lot of posts in this thread. I thought it was weird that he wanted himself completely erased from here. Stuff here must have leaked into his personal life.

Yeah I am not sure what happened. I was on one of my weekly bans when it happened. I came back and him and doc were gone and I was shook.