The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Chiefs suck (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104703)

Smiling Assassin27 03-21-2018 02:58 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/NeverForget?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Nev erForget</a> <a href="https://t.co/eneFNzgEoe">pic.twitter.com/eneFNzgEoe</a></p>&mdash; BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/B1ackSchefter/status/976578290860396545?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 21, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

oubronco 03-21-2018 06:37 PM

LOL

WoodMan 05-05-2018 08:37 PM

Chef 's rookie/udfa mini camp started today, so it is time to declare them 2019 Superbowl Champions. Errrrrrr? don't you have to win the Lamer Hunt trophy first? That has never happened Hilarious! 48 years and counting chef fan.:wave:

eff1ngham 05-06-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerovoltz (Post 5252821)
For years we had to watch John Elway break our hearts. We may have had some great teams over the years, but never the better QB. You got Manning and it continued on for a while longer.

That's over now. Going to be fun watching this next decade plus as your team is led by marginally ok veterans who aren't difference makers while the Chiefs are contenders every year for the next 15 seasons.

You're going to love going 10-6 or so and losing in the playoffs every year, then not being in position when the major QB prospect here and there is available at the top of the draft. You've already gotten a taste of it with Lynch. And you'll all love Keenum until he can't carry the team when it matters.

We FINALY have the the generational talent at QB we've been missing all these years.

Your turn to suffer Denver. (and in the back of your mind, you know I'm right)

Oh man

Agamemnon 05-06-2018 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eff1ngham (Post 5252838)
Oh man

Lulz

FlaBroncosFan 05-06-2018 08:39 AM

Who thought the most exciting 2 minutes in sports was a Chief’s playoff run?

Archer81 05-06-2018 08:41 AM

You know what's funny? Since Elway retired we did have a lot of journeymen type QBs and we did regularly draft in the low teens, high 20s year in and out and we still have more playoff wins in the last 20 years then chiefs have playoff games.

That has to sting.

:Broncos:

BroncosSR 05-07-2018 07:22 PM

Makes sense...

https://i.redd.it/6tbbikoefhw01.jpg

broncosteven 05-08-2018 11:33 AM

Looking forward to the chefs D getting shredded weekly and the 1st QB they drafted to win a game (even if it was a meaningless backup filled affair) in the last 20-30 years to throw a ton of INTs.

The minute he has more INT's than TD's they will turn on him. He is already behind in the count.

eff1ngham 05-20-2018 02:26 PM

Daily reminder. Chiefs still suck

broncosteven 05-20-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eff1ngham (Post 5258835)
Daily reminder. Chiefs still suck

REP!

DENVERDUI55 05-20-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 5258841)
REP!

What happened to KCPUD?

B-Large 05-20-2018 05:55 PM

Heard some retard Chiefs fans ripping the broncos Chubb pick... they have too many pass rushers now, bla bla bla....

What a **** franchise...

Broncoandrew 05-20-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 5258905)
Heard some retard Chiefs fans ripping the broncos Chubb pick... they have too many pass rushers now, bla bla bla....

What a **** franchise...

Can't blame them for being bitter. For a bit they insisted Justin Huston was better than Von Miller.

broncosteven 05-20-2018 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 (Post 5258854)
What happened to KCPUD?

Dude disappeared.

I think the playoff chokes got to him and he gave up. Imagine coming here every year thinking you have a chance only to see your rival win a SB and your team choke away huge leads in the Wild Card rounds.

broncosteven 05-20-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B-Large (Post 5258905)

What a **** franchise...

The one team that needs pass rushers, you would think they would understand the concept of depth.

Zerovoltz 05-20-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 5258916)
The one team that needs pass rushers, you would think they would understand the concept of depth.

I'm not going to try and argue that Justin Houston is better than Von Miller. Miller is better. Houston, having been injured and missing large parts of a couple seasons...is not as reliable...however, they are nearly equal based on sacks per game. Given that Houston was dropped into coverage A LOT due to the loss of Eric Berry etc...he still had 9.5 sacks in 15 games last year. That isn't great by any means, but Von had 10 in 16 for comparison.

Because of injury, Houston has not been worth his massive contract, not because of his play when on the field. Hopefully (for KC) he will be healthy all year again, and won't be asked to drop into coverage so much.

broncosteven 05-20-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerovoltz (Post 5258932)
I'm not going to try and argue that Justin Houston is better than Von Miller. Miller is better. Houston, having been injured and missing large parts of a couple seasons...is not as reliable...however, they are nearly equal based on sacks per game. Given that Houston was dropped into coverage A LOT due to the loss of Eric Berry etc...he still had 9.5 sacks in 15 games last year. That isn't great by any means, but Von had 10 in 16 for comparison.

Because of injury, Houston has not been worth his massive contract, not because of his play when on the field. Hopefully (for KC) he will be healthy all year again, and won't be asked to drop into coverage so much.

Houston's problem isn't dropping into coverage, it is the knee that forced them to use him that way. Especially early in the year you could tell that they didn't want to see him pushing off on it and would rather have him surprise a QB by dropping on a ZB than go all out at least until the end of games they had a lead in.

There is one stat that proves why Von is head and shoulders better than Houston and it is the reason Von was the SB MVP.

FORCED FUMBLES! Von has 22, when he gets to the QB he is taking the ball out of his hands or knocking it free. Houson has only 9 in 7 years. Von was double and triple teamed last year and still got 2 FF's. Houston got nothing last year. Plus Von has way more sacks and is quicker and stronger.

Lastly Von performed in the playoffs. He carried that 2015 team to the SB and won it for them. I can't remember Houston taking over a game the way Von did vs the Pats or Carolina. Houston takes over games after they get a lead, that isn't the same thing. With no help on the other side of Houston I don't see it getting any better for him this year. He is still very good vs the run but that is a lot of money for a run stuffer.

Zerovoltz 05-20-2018 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 5258941)
Houston's problem isn't dropping into coverage, it is the knee that forced them to use him that way. Especially early in the year you could tell that they didn't want to see him pushing off on it and would rather have him surprise a QB by dropping on a ZB than go all out at least until the end of games they had a lead in.

There is one stat that proves why Von is head and shoulders better than Houston and it is the reason Von was the SB MVP.

FORCED FUMBLES! Von has 22, when he gets to the QB he is taking the ball out of his hands or knocking it free. Houson has only 9 in 7 years. Von was double and triple teamed last year and still got 2 FF's. Houston got nothing last year. Plus Von has way more sacks and is quicker and stronger.

Lastly Von performed in the playoffs. He carried that 2015 team to the SB and won it for them. I can't remember Houston taking over a game the way Von did vs the Pats or Carolina. Houston takes over games after they get a lead, that isn't the same thing. With no help on the other side of Houston I don't see it getting any better for him this year. He is still very good vs the run but that is a lot of money for a run stuffer.

I can't argue any of that....good info. I wasn't aware of the forced fumble disparity...that's big.

Rocket 7 05-21-2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 (Post 5258854)
What happened to KCPUD?

He’s been busy writing his conspiracy theory book on how Super Bowl 50 was rigged.

Jason in LA 05-21-2018 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archer81 (Post 5252898)
You know what's funny? Since Elway retired we did have a lot of journeymen type QBs and we did regularly draft in the low teens, high 20s year in and out and we still have more playoff wins in the last 20 years then chiefs have playoff games.

That has to sting.

:Broncos:

Post Elway, three AFCCG appearances, two AFC championships, and one Super Bowl championship.

Really looking at it, starting with the John Elway era, if the Broncos are taken out of the AFC West, the division is pretty irrelevant. Over that time period the Chiefs are the least accomplished team in the division. Off the top of my head, the Raiders have been to three AFCCGs and Chargers two. They both have one Super Bowl appearance each, which obviously were two losses. The Chiefs only one AFCCG appearance...in the last 48 years lol. The Broncos have nine AFCCG appearances, seven AFC championships, and three Super Bowl championships.

broncosteven 05-21-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zerovoltz (Post 5258942)
I can't argue any of that....good info. I wasn't aware of the forced fumble disparity...that's big.

I have to admit you are a refreshing version of chef fan. This is a 1st for a chef fan to admit I had legit points.

Usually chef fans come over from kFc planet and act unhinged, take a dump all over our main page then end up going for death by perma ban after embarrassing themselves.

I hope you saw how I kept my trolling to the Broncos page over at kFc planet and didn't act like losschef or kFcstud used to.

That said you will probably crawl back under your rock by midseason if not sooner. Good luck to you in the meantime.

Zerovoltz 05-21-2018 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 5259304)
I have to admit you are a refreshing version of chef fan. This is a 1st for a chef fan to admit I had legit points.

Usually chef fans come over from kFc planet and act unhinged, take a dump all over our main page then end up going for death by perma ban after embarrassing themselves.

I hope you saw how I kept my trolling to the Broncos page over at kFc planet and didn't act like losschef or kFcstud used to.

That said you will probably crawl back under your rock by midseason if not sooner. Good luck to you in the meantime.

Thanks?

B-Large 05-21-2018 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broncosteven (Post 5258916)

At a premium position no less... Chiefs fans are all retards...

24champ 05-21-2018 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BroncosSR (Post 5253526)

https://i.imgflip.com/2aqso9.jpg