The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Orange Mane Central Discussion (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Thoughts on the Pro HOF TO situation? (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130729)

ludo21 07-12-2018 06:29 PM

Thoughts on the Pro HOF TO situation?

Petty? Or logical?

https://sports.yahoo.com/hall-fame-e...152409104.html

I wish he would state clearly his reasons for slipping tho

delany 07-12-2018 07:26 PM

In the universe of 'Things I Care About'; the Pro Football Hall of Fame, list of non Bronco inductees, TO and pretty much anything from the State of Ohio (besides Skyline Chili) are in a dead heat for 'who gives a ****'.

Really, it does seem like there are better things for TO to get worked up over. And the Hall. And most definitely me.

Big Cheeze 07-12-2018 08:16 PM

The pro football HOF is a joke anyway. Who cares about this clown anyway?

MamaMia 07-12-2018 08:48 PM

TO doesnt need to explain himself to anyone. Good for him for doing what he wants. He's earned that much.

DENVERDUI55 07-12-2018 09:14 PM

Classic TO fashion making it all about TO instead of being there with the fraternity he begged so hard for.

Grumps 07-12-2018 09:24 PM

Rod Smith is more worthy than this bum anyways.

rugbythug 07-12-2018 09:34 PM

If TO doesn't want to go to the HOF induction, why should they have a Dog and Pony show in his honor. If I don't go to my HS Graduation should they announce my name and show my baby pictures? Nope. Send his Jacket Fed Ex. He can sell it on Ebay. I hope his bust is him doing sit ups. Next Question.

Rohirrim 07-12-2018 09:40 PM

TO has always been an a-hole. No change there.

Arkie 07-12-2018 10:14 PM

TO loves attention, and he loves him some him. He made this about him. Get’cha popcorn ready.

Jason in LA 07-12-2018 10:34 PM

TO has always been a buster. He has been the cause of every problem that he's had in the NFL, and when he gets called out for it, he plays the victim role. And a lot of people will cape up for him. The guy loves attention. Now he's going to be the most talked about guy at the HOF, ruining the moment for the other guys going in. The broadcasters should be instructed not to talk about him.

rbackfactory80 07-13-2018 08:01 AM

Dude has some seious issues. It's pretty obvious.

Smilin Assassin 07-13-2018 11:33 AM

He's lucky they are still inducting him. I think they should just forget he was voted in if he decided he's not going to it.

Had it been another reason, maybe a death in the family on or around that date, sure. But, to just decide to pass on it, so far in advance with no real reason? Ok, put Gradishar or Atwater in instead, as they both deserve it. Next man up.

broncosteven 07-13-2018 11:47 AM

I don't know why the bothered inducting the guy if he didn't want to be in it. Plenty of other deserving players who should be in. I wouldn't even put him on my list for consideration even if he wasn't a head case. Too few great WR's in the HOF why this guy got in over them is questionable.

DENVERDUI55 07-13-2018 12:00 PM

He is broke as a joke too so he has to try and stay in the limelight even though nobody cares about him anymore. He will probably charge tickets to this circus. HOF is about joining a brotherhood of legends but even TO wants it to be about TO instead of enjoying the comraderie.

Jason in LA 07-13-2018 02:50 PM

If he changes his mind, the HOF should still say no. Tell him to buy a ticket and make sure security doesn't allow him on stage. If he causes a scene, have him removed.

cutthemdown 07-13-2018 02:55 PM

I could care less what another man decides to do as long as it isn't unlawful or put others at risk. TO can do what TO wants to do.

CHEF LUIGI 07-13-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutthemdown (Post 5280916)
I could care less what another man decides to do as long as it isn't unlawful or put others at risk. TO can do what TO wants to do.

I care even less then you.
I am almost to the point where I couldn't care less, but I do care just a little.

TomServo 07-14-2018 03:38 AM

They knew he was an a-hole when they invited him.
Maybe they should have invited someone more worthy. Someone with More class. Someone like Rod Smith Maybe?

TomServo 07-14-2018 03:44 AM

Pretty simple... Dont show up... No jacket, no bust. NO HOF
SO Funny, we all knew TO was a Prick and not worthy.

qbronco 07-14-2018 08:05 AM

“That’s my (sniff) (sniff) gold jacket (sniff) you’re talking about, man” :vermeil:

DENVERDUI55 07-14-2018 06:01 PM

TO is broke and needs somehow to make it about TO.

MamaMia 07-14-2018 06:16 PM

TO is better at football than any of you will be at anything.. except for anonymously taking out your frustrations with life on a celebrity you've never met. How's that feel?

Who gives a * * * *.

Willynowei 07-14-2018 10:30 PM

I can't think of a more meaningless job than to be a professional sports writer. And yet, every year we get a few dozen of these worthless idiots together and have them pick out who the best players are in football. Hilarious!Hilarious!

How many of these worthless idiots have ever played a real sport? Can any of them run 10 feet without getting a heart attack?

Weak, talent-less, worthless losers with a pen/typewriter trying to decide the fates of the world's best athletes? What a crock of ****, the whole thing.

TomServo 07-15-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

TO is better at football than any of you will be at anything.. except for anonymously taking out your frustrations with life on a celebrity you've never met. How's that feel?

Who gives a * * * *.
Yah we dont have that talent, but most of us have humility and common sense.
And probably never had the fortune that TO pissed away either.
As many posters have said, Rod Smith has the numbers and rings. But has NO invite to the WNFLHOF-thats Worthless. Ill Never visit that f'n Sham in Canton.

Willynowei 07-15-2018 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomServo (Post 5281254)
Yah we dont have that talent, but most of us have humility and common sense.
And probably never had the fortune that TO pissed away either.
As many posters have said, Rod Smith has the numbers and rings. But has NO invite to the WNFLHOF-thats Worthless. Ill Never visit that f'n Sham in Canton.

I know TO. He's not the a-hole people thinks he is. Most of the negative reputation he's gotten is due to poor PR strategy and a few outbursts from his past.

Dude's a hard working, disciplined athlete who got to where he was by determination. He made some mistakes when he was young, but who doesn't?