The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SURVIVOR VI: Death by Sandbox (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=78384)

cbs1177 03-23-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2349287)
Green team captain, Who are we voting for this round. I need answers

I am color blind so I don't even know what team I am even on.

This one I see nothing

http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/tro...olorblind1.jpg

Conklin 03-23-2009 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2349287)
Green team captain, Who are we voting for this round. I need answers

cbs and domscasual

Hotrod 03-23-2009 03:47 PM

I'm starting a new team code named sausagefest. Anyone want to join???

cbs1177 03-23-2009 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conklin (Post 2349290)
cbs and domscasual

Conklin I told you I would not hold last year against you. If you wanna play hard ball fine. :pimp:

Conklin 03-23-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbs1177 (Post 2349297)
Conklin I told you I would not hold last year against you. If you wanna play hard ball fine. :pimp:

i just gotta ask hotrod how i can kick ya off twice!

cbs1177 03-23-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conklin (Post 2349300)
i just gotta ask hotrod how i can kick ya off twice!

hotrod became Dortoh after he crossed me. :strong:

Hotrod 03-23-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbs1177 (Post 2349304)
hotrod became Dortoh after he crossed me. :strong:

It is true but I was just following orders.

baja 03-23-2009 04:20 PM

what do these people have in common?

1. Anubis_Zyklon
2. baja fan
3. BizzyBone7
4. CBF1
5. ClarettNextTD
6. Denverfan4life
7. Faderproof
8. Hotrod
9. MajikMan7
10. missingnumber7
11. Ratboy
12. Ray Finkle
13. TD30
14. ZachKC2

cbs1177 03-23-2009 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349331)
what do these people have in common?

1. Anubis_Zyklon
2. baja fan
3. BizzyBone7
4. CBF1
5. ClarettNextTD
6. Denverfan4life
7. Faderproof
8. Hotrod
9. MajikMan7
10. missingnumber7
11. Ratboy
12. Ray Finkle
13. TD30
14. ZachKC

name and gender changes I assume !Booya!

baja 03-23-2009 04:23 PM

How about these guys?

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore1

cbs1177 03-23-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349337)
How about these guys?

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore1

I never been very good at these Highlights for Kids issues.

Hotrod 03-23-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349337)
How about these guys?

1. CBF1
2. DBroncos4life
3. Mile High Shack
4. watermock
5. TD30
6. Spider
7. rascal
8. MajikMan7
9. AlecRaenos
10. TheDave
11. bendog
12. Crushaholic
13. Bosco
14. Sideburn
15. Clockwork Orange
16. Kaylore1

They are all OM members???

baja 03-23-2009 04:33 PM

What about this gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey
so why did you PM me to form an alliance with you?

not how i remember it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champbailey
hey Dave, would you please join an alliance with me.

Sorry man, already set there....Good luck

But Dave I've always looked up to you, i would be your most loyalist alliance member. PLEASE!

Again boss, sorry... already got everything taken care of

Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please,

I'm putting you on ignore...

cbs1177 03-23-2009 04:37 PM

History became legend...legend became
myth.
</pre>

Hotrod 03-23-2009 04:38 PM

Hadensmom

ghwk 03-23-2009 04:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dortoh (Post 2349306)
It is true but I was just following orders.

really.... :welcome:

baja 03-23-2009 04:43 PM

Another mistery list;

1. BMF Bronco
2. BIM
3. Majikman7
4. heydensmom
5. bfoflcommish
6. 24champbailey
7. hotrod
8. missingnumber7
9. ludo21
10. DBroncos4life
11. minibronco
12. Ratboy
13. Bronx33
14. Dagmar
15. DomCasual
16. Great13
17. TheDave
18. rascal
19. Mile High Shack
20. Arkansas Bronco
21. Mediator12
22. Smalltowngirl

Hotrod 03-23-2009 04:47 PM

http://www.myspacesarcasm.com/myspac...xplainable.jpg

baja 03-23-2009 04:47 PM

one more;

. JCMElway
2. Mediator12
3. Ludo21
4. DBroncos4Life
5. Pat Bowlen
6. Snowspot66
7. Jens1893
8. Dagmar
9. Florida Bronco
10. JBS7730
11. DomCasual
12. Falconer
13. TheTrueOne
14. Dr. Broncenstein
15. Minibronco
16. Missingnumber7
17. Arkansas Bronco
18. Red Rocket RC
19. Bfoflcommish
20. BMF Bronco
21. Ant1999e
22. Heydensmom
23. TheSportsGuru
24. Gunns
25. Conklin
26. Cbs1177
27. Jth1331
28. Hotrod
29. ApaOps5
30. Eddie mac
31. Smalltowngrll

Arkansas Bronco 03-23-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349364)
Another mistery list;

1. BMF Bronco
2. BIM
3. Majikman7
4. heydensmom
5. bfoflcommish
6. 24champbailey
7. hotrod
8. missingnumber7
9. ludo21
10. DBroncos4life
11. minibronco
12. Ratboy
13. Bronx33
14. Dagmar
15. DomCasual
16. Great13
17. TheDave
18. rascal
19. Mile High Shack
20. Arkansas Bronco
21. Mediator12
22. Smalltowngirl

Zombie mall players??

baja 03-23-2009 04:50 PM

OK one more;

24champbailey
ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
DBroncos4life
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
minibronco
Momof2littlebroncos
Punisher
TheDave
Tribster
TD30
Anubis
Bizzybone7
Broncobiv
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns
JCMElway
Majik
missingnumber7
MrPeepers
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82
OSKIE!!!

Arkansas Bronco 03-23-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349371)
one more;

. JCMElway
2. Mediator12
3. Ludo21
4. DBroncos4Life
5. Pat Bowlen
6. Snowspot66
7. Jens1893
8. Dagmar
9. Florida Bronco
10. JBS7730
11. DomCasual
12. Falconer
13. TheTrueOne
14. Dr. Broncenstein
15. Minibronco
16. Missingnumber7
17. Arkansas Bronco
18. Red Rocket RC
19. Bfoflcommish
20. BMF Bronco
21. Ant1999e
22. Heydensmom
23. TheSportsGuru
24. Gunns
25. Conklin
26. Cbs1177
27. Jth1331
28. Hotrod
29. ApaOps5
30. Eddie mac
31. Smalltowngrll

Mob war list?

Arkansas Bronco 03-23-2009 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baja (Post 2349377)
OK one more;

24champbailey
ApaOps5
BMFBronco
Bronco Yoda
cbs1177
Conklin
Dagmar
DBroncos4life
Falconer
Hotrod
Jens1893
minibronco
Momof2littlebroncos
Punisher
TheDave
Tribster
TD30
Anubis
Bizzybone7
Broncobiv
CBF1
claviculasolomonis
Crushaholic
Dark_hawk
DomCasual
Gunns
JCMElway
Majik
missingnumber7
MrPeepers
smalltowngrll
TheSportsGuru
VanceJohnson82
OSKIE!!!

And last years list

Hotrod 03-23-2009 04:53 PM

Here I have one

1. Baja
2. Old Dude
3. Taco John
4. Spider
5. Bob
6. Sassy
7. Hogan
8. BroncoBuff
9. LaBroncofan
10. Shooter
11. Elway4Ever
12. Broncosrock
13. TD4HOF


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.