The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/index.php)
-   Ring of Fame Threads (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   SURVIVOR VI: Death by Sandbox (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=78384)

theAPAOps5 03-17-2009 06:51 PM

You should be offed for even mentioning that movie in the same light as Silence of the Lambs.

SureShot 03-17-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2339699)
You should be offed for even mentioning that movie in the same light as Silence of the Lambs.

Done. I just voted.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2339699)
You should be offed for even mentioning that movie in the same light as Silence of the Lambs.

Hey I didnt write it jsut saying there are 2 answers. And I was wrong on what I said it was Joe Dirt I get crappy comedy's confused.

theAPAOps5 03-17-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339705)
Hey I didnt write it jsut saying there are 2 answers. And I was wrong on what I said it was Joe Dirt I get crappy comedy's confused.

:)

That was code.................

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:01 PM

The people who need to know understand it just fine thanks

OBF1 03-17-2009 07:02 PM

When is the vote due and are we still voting for Yoda and Baja ???

theAPAOps5 03-17-2009 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339720)
The people who need to know understand it just fine thanks

I know it was MY code.....

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:03 PM

No Gunns and SmallTownGirl. They both seem to hate sausage.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2339724)
I know it was MY code.....

Ok now im confused. I need a drink.

gunns 03-17-2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBF1 (Post 2339721)
When is the vote due and are we still voting for Yoda and Baja ???

No, I heard it was Yoda and CB....uh, yeah I think it was baja.

theAPAOps5 03-17-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339727)
Ok now im confused. I need a drink.

Thanks for the warning, all PM's from about an hour on are to be disregarded! :)

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ApaOps5 (Post 2339734)
Thanks for the warning, all PM's from about an hour on are to be disregarded! :)

Ok but first are we still voting Waffle out?

cbs1177 03-17-2009 07:08 PM

I thought it was pancakes not waffles

theAPAOps5 03-17-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339737)
Ok but first are we still voting Waffle out?

No I said the pancakes need more giggle drops. Gawsh you are so bad at codes.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbs1177 (Post 2339742)
I thought it was pancakes not waffles

WTF!! By the code pancakes means I want to service a donkey. Dude you are freakin me out.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:12 PM

Its looking like I got shipped the wrong code book

gunns 03-17-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339726)
No Gunns and SmallTownGirl. They both seem to hate sausage.

I don't think so....but yes that sausage Mediator.

cbs1177 03-17-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339752)
Its looking like I got shipped the wrong code book

There is a rogue code book floating around.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:14 PM

Does this other code book break down what Cutler/McD are doing?

gunns 03-17-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arkansas Bronco (Post 2339749)
WTF!! By the code pancakes means I want to service a donkey. Dude you are freakin me out.

I'm going to have a hard time ordering pancakes from now on.

Arkansas Bronco 03-17-2009 07:30 PM

Yea the code can play with your mind and I dont even think I have the right one.

bfoflcommish 03-17-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mediator12 (Post 2339444)
Yeah, But what else would you expect him to say? It's all fun and games until your name is on that target. Plus, he is a target virgin, unlike us. Let the rook panic a little and try the "give peace a chance speech". I have a feeling his meltdown will be EPIC!


hahahahaha ive been there.......so screw you all! vote me off I don't care!

Old Dude 03-17-2009 08:12 PM

http://veganshop.co.il/images/prod_p...urderSheep.jpg

Old Dude 03-17-2009 08:17 PM

In the chat room if anyone wants to experiment.

...............

Okay, I'm never doing that again.

Who the hell is rabbmasterflash?

Is this some sort of BDSM thing?

OBF1 03-17-2009 08:26 PM

So I have been sitting in the chat room like OD mentioned. I had a long conversation with OldDude and he has given me special powers that he swears will not kill me off (Yeah right) Guess we will all see if he is being real with me or just playing me for the foll once again.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.