PDA

View Full Version : Woody Paige Drops The F-Bomb on Tebow!

Maximus
09-13-2011, 06:48 PM
I like Paige and I think he sums the donks situation up pretty well.

he Raiders played pin-the-tail-on-the-Broncos for the fourth consecutive time Monday night. The Broncos have become the Raiders' personal piņatas again. It was 23-20, but might as well have been 59-14. No matter what name they use, call it Oakland Raiders Stadium at Mile High. They own the place. And

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_18882540

Dukes
09-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Well, you can certainly relate to our plight

strafen
09-13-2011, 06:56 PM
Sad, but true...

Forget Tebow, though. The only way he would have been put in the game is if Orton had announced his retirement at halftime, and Brady Quinn already had gone home with several thousand others who departed early.
ROFL!LOL

maven
09-13-2011, 06:57 PM
how do you create a thread with that title and that article...

Bronx33
09-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Well, you can certainly relate to our plight

this

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:00 PM
As a Raider Fan I have been to the bottom and the top. Been through Syrup drinking QB's, Injury prone successors (Tui & Gradkowski) Scared shiatless QB's Marc Wilson & Rick Mirer and of course SB champions. Stabler & Plunkett.

I know that all the scrutiny being thrown around is a clear signal that other things are wrong and some people are delusional. Woody Paige is right. 2.1 ypc is not going to cut it!

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:02 PM
Sad, but true...

ROFL!LOL

I cracked up man... Woody is crazy as hell!

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:04 PM
how do you create a thread with that title and that article...

Because Tebow is a religious person and woody probably would do that as a joke... and He did use the F word... Forget! Saying forget tebow around these parts is like saying the f word

Bronx33
09-13-2011, 07:05 PM
As a Raider Fan I have been to the bottom and the top. Been through Syrup drinking QB's, Injury prone successors (Tui & Gradkowski) Scared shiatless QB's Marc Wilson & Rick Mirer and of course SB champions. Stabler & Plunkett.

I know that all the scrutiny being thrown around is a clear signal that other things are wrong and some people are delusional. Woody Paige is right. 2.1 ypc is not going to cut it!

Thats hardly cutting edge journalism there max a bay area hack could have reported this type of revelation.

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Thats hardly cutting edge journalism there max a bay area hack could have reported this type of revelation.

Sometimes you have to get to the point. There is too much hyper-analysis going on with the current situation. 3 people ran for 38 yards total... not a winning equation no matter who the QB is.

Jetmeck
09-13-2011, 07:17 PM
6-0 in the division last year and what trophy did you get for that ????

broncosteven
09-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Sometimes you have to get to the point. There is too much hyper-analysis going on with the current situation. 3 people ran for 38 yards total... not a winning equation no matter who the QB is.

Jason Campbell is not going to win a lot of games throwing for 105 yards.

You guys won the lockout bowl but I like our chances against you next time at the Butthole.

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:30 PM
Jason Campbell is not going to win a lot of games throwing for 105 yards.

You guys won the lockout bowl but I like our chances against you next time at the Butthole.

There is no reason to pass the ball when you can run it.... That's like trying to have foreplay with a hooker... Forget all the fancy stuff just jam it up the middle... Just pound it... You get the picture.

I like your spirit... Even though you know we'll be pounding that cheap whore of a team again real soon! ROFL!

Maximus
09-13-2011, 07:31 PM

Bragging Rights!

broncosteven
09-13-2011, 08:10 PM
There is no reason to pass the ball when you can run it.... That's like trying to have foreplay with a hooker... Forget all the fancy stuff just jam it up the middle... Just pound it... You get the picture.

I like your spirit... Even though you know we'll be pounding that cheap whore of a team again real soon! ROFL!

Good luck with your new version of Art Shell at HC.

tebowisdabomb
09-13-2011, 08:14 PM

These to every AFCW Stadium

http://www.seattleu.edu/uploadedImages/PublicSafety/Services/keys.jpg

BabyTO
09-13-2011, 09:28 PM
So, when Orton is the Broncos' best runner, it's obvious why the Raiders won.
he's not. tebow outplayed him last year, he also had the best QB rating of all our QBs this preseason

Dagmar
09-13-2011, 09:33 PM
This thread is bloody ridiculous.

Greatspirits
09-13-2011, 09:34 PM
MaxiPad go away!!

ZONA
09-13-2011, 11:05 PM
I gotta say Max, it doesn't matter if you swept the division last year. You did not WIN the division and did NOT go to the playoffs. The Raiders may have the keys to all the AFCW stadiums but the Chargers have the pink slips. I know you're excited though, and I would be also. They had a decent year last year but for soooo long they have been down right one of the worst teams in the NFL. We're now in that position and I understand the pain you went through very well. This ****in totally blows. It's frustrating beyond belief. I'm a big believer in windows of opportunity and right now, the Chargers are that team. They've squandered it so far and have nothing to show for it besides a handful of meaningless division flags. It's the hardware that goes on your finger that counts. But until somebody in this division can get themselves a QB that can compete with Rivers, they'll still be on top.