PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare!

orng&blu
09-13-2011, 01:07 PM
Ok, the game last nite was painful to witness! One of the sloppiest games I have ever had the misfortune of watching. Sparing ALL of the platitudes that people who regard themselves as the "fan police" require of all "true fans", that was a pathetic showing. All of the holding, the failure of the running game, the ridiculous turnovers, the disorganization, the lack of passion on some player's part. It was a sad continuation of what our once proud franchise has devolved into lately. Bright spot : Eric Decker! Played with passion, awesome! Young and unjaded, does not know he is supposed to be lethargic and take plays off and just worry about getting on camera..... Thank you Eric Decker!

Peoples Champ
09-13-2011, 02:04 PM
and dawkins, he was the only one that played with passion.

Peoples Champ
09-13-2011, 02:07 PM
also, if orton is considered a "game manager", he needs to consistently manage games.

He cannot have a really bad game, then a really good game. He needs to be consistently average.

DenverBrit
09-13-2011, 02:08 PM
and dawkins, he was the only one that played with passion.

He had a great game.

richdream88
09-13-2011, 02:25 PM
Champ was making good tackles all night. Decker was the man. Orton can't even hold onto the ball. Our O line is horrible. Lets put some spark in and start Tebow!

maher_tyler
09-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Dawkins played lights out. My game ball goes to him for sure. I wish Orton played with half the fire that Dawk does!