PDA

View Full Version : Fox Conference Call

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Some updates of his conference call:

Lindsay Jones
PostBroncos Lindsay Jones
Fox: "There were definitely some bright spots. It wasn't all negative." #broncos

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones
Fox: "Kyle is our starting QB"

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones
Fox: "Elvis was fine. ... He just aggravated it during the game."

15 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones
Fox said he won't update injuries for Dumervil, Champ et al until Weds. #broncos

_Oro_
09-13-2011, 11:22 AM

Lindsay Jones
Fox: "There were definitely some bright spots. It wasn't all negative." #broncos

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones
Fox: "Bowlen still insists that Kyle is our starting QB because he doesn't want to pay Tebow his escalators. /sadface"

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones

15 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones
Fox said he won't update injuries for Dumervil, Champ et al until Weds. #broncos

Fixed

Dagmar
09-13-2011, 11:24 AM
FML.

I have tickets to the Detroit game, I'm already dreading it.

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Denver_Broncos (http://twitter.com/#%21/Denver_Broncos) Denver Broncos

Fox: "I thought our crowd was great. I thought it was electric, and as good as I've ever been associated with. It was tremendous."

Fox said that the staff is currently working on the game plan for Sunday's game vs. Cincinnati.

^
Bet that game plan involves Orton casually walking into Dunlap

Archer81
09-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Fox said that the staff is currently working on the game plan for Sunday's game vs. Cincinnati.

^
Bet that game plan involves Orton casually walking into Dunlap

In the redzone. Why limit the suckatude.

:Broncos:

Ray Finkle
09-13-2011, 11:32 AM

Fox: "I thought our crowd was great. I thought it was electric, and as good as I've ever been associated with. It was tremendous."

^
Bet that game plan involves Orton casually fetaling into Dunlap

fixed....

Gort
09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Fixed

i don't think it's Bowlen. i think it's Elway and Fox that are resisting, though each for different reasons.

go_broncos
09-13-2011, 11:37 AM

Lindsay Jones

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones

13 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones

15 minutes ago
Lindsay Jones

Good for Bengals..

_Oro_
09-13-2011, 11:39 AM
i don't think it's Bowlen. i think it's Elway and Fox that are resisting, though each for different reasons.

Care to elaborate?

kappys
09-13-2011, 11:40 AM
FML.

I didn't buy any tickets yet this year - to be honest I doubt I will. Paying for a flight to Denver and tickets to a game to watch this crap is just too much.

Quoydogs
09-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Care to elaborate?

I'll take a stab at it.

Bowlen doesn't want to write the pay check if Tebow plays

Elway wants luck, if Tebow does good then Elway does not get luck.

He has never said it but I just don't get the feeling of love between Elway and Tebow. However I will say that after seeing the look on John's face in the box last night he knows something has to change.

maven
09-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Lindsay Jones

Bengal fans rejoice!

Hilarious!

Jay3
09-13-2011, 11:46 AM
However I will say that after seeing the look on John's face in the box last night he knows something has to change.

Maybe someone farted in the box.

TonyR
09-13-2011, 11:50 AM
I didn't buy any tickets yet this year - to be honest I doubt I will. Paying for a flight to Denver and tickets to a game to watch this crap is just too much.

Yes, it was hard enough to watch for free. Imagine paying for it...

DenverBroncosJM
09-13-2011, 11:53 AM

I was going to come in for the game last night but cancelled those plans when Orton was named the starter looks like i saved myself 1200 bucks.

Eldorado
09-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Maybe someone farted in the box.

Somebody definitely **** somewhere.

Blart
09-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Care to elaborate?

Tebow is not an NFL starter and Orton is the best QB we have.

The backup QB is always the most popular guy in town...

until he starts.

Triplelefthook
09-13-2011, 12:07 PM
do Tebow's escalators outweight the $8 million the Broncos had to pay Orton for keeping him this year?

Eldorado
09-13-2011, 12:08 PM
yup.

rock
09-13-2011, 12:12 PM

until he starts.

Tebow sure looked a lot better against the Raiders (in his first game EVER) than Kyle did last night.

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:12 PM
FML.

Well don't go! You wont be missed considering your are a soccer transplant. Did ya get your green card yet?

BMarsh615
09-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Here is the link to the conference call http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/audio/Week-2---Tuesday-Fox/ae911bd1-4b38-433d-89dd-b7cc2bc6c0ae

Triplelefthook
7/29/2010: Signed a five-year, $9.75 million contract. The deal includes $8.7 million guaranteed. Another $23.25 million is available through incentives, though $9 million of them are "unlikely to be earned." $1,537,500 of the incentives are available through a "likely to be earned" onetime escalator. 2011: $1,618,750 (+ $6.275 million guaranteed option bonus due 9/2), 2012: $1,942,500, 2013: $2,266,250, 2014: $2.59 million, 2015: Free Agent

TailgateNut
I was going to come in for the game last night but cancelled those plans when Orton was named the starter looks like i saved myself 1200 bucks.

LOL

Were you going to be transported by private jet to the heliport and then direct flight to the parking lot?

Some people are just FOS.

Dedhed
09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
do Tebow's escalators outweight the $8 million the Broncos had to pay Orton for keeping him this year?

That's the problem. We had to pay him whether we kept him or not. The only way to get rid of his salary was through trade. When that failed we were stuck paying $8M for fetaling.

Triplelefthook
09-13-2011, 12:16 PM
That's the problem. We had to pay him whether we kept him or not. The only way to get rid of his salary was through trade. When that failed we were stuck paying $8M for fetaling.

but if the theory is that Bowlen is sitting Tebow to save money, wouldn't he have saved more money trading Orton, or cutting Orton, damn the cost and keeping Tebow with the escalators?

DenverBroncosJM
09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
LOL

Were you going to be transported by private jet to the heliport and then direct flight to the parking lot?

Some people are just FOS.

400 dollars for tickets

400 dollars for two plane tickets from LA

400 dollars for two nights hotel

I didn't include food and drink or airport parking, transfers, you look like a ****ing idiot now. Well not now, it just piles on.

Eldorado
09-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Question:

Is there a bigger as$ hole than TGN on the main? Drawing a blank here.

Dedhed
09-13-2011, 12:20 PM
but if the theory is that Bowlen is sitting Tebow to save money, wouldn't he have saved more money trading Orton, or cutting Orton, damn the cost and keeping Tebow with the escalators?

We did try to trade Orton, there weren't any takers. We'd still have to pay him the full $8M if we cut him because it was all guaranteed.

So now we're stuck with $8M to Orton and if Tebow plays more than 55% of snaps he gets a big bonus. So the theory is that they're keeping Tebow under wraps to keep him from hitting that playing time escalator.

OBF1
09-13-2011, 12:20 PM

until he starts.

Sorry but you are dead wrong. When Tebow started the last 3 games of the 2010 season, he was also the most popular QB in the state. Not a single person was asking for Orton or Quinn at that point.

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Question:

No, I'm obviously successful and you drawing a blank isn't surprising.

Shananahan
09-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Question:

Bigger assholes? Yeah.

Worse posters? Yeah.

Combination of the two? Probably not.

Broncochica
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I'll take a stab at it.

He has never said it but I just don't get the feeling of love between Elway and Tebow. However I will say that after seeing the look on John's face in the box last night he knows something has to change.

LOL I agree! :yep:

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I'm slowly getting there. My little puppets!

Triplelefthook
09-13-2011, 12:25 PM
We did try to trade Orton, there weren't any takers. We'd still have to pay him the full $8M if we cut him because it was all guaranteed.

So now we're stuck with $8M to Orton and if Tebow plays more than 55% of snaps he gets a big bonus. So the theory is that they're keeping Tebow under wraps to keep him from hitting that playing time escalator.

Do you think this is the reason? Thanks for explaining. I thought that we could trade Orton to Miami but held out for a higher price (draft pick).... in the interest of saving money why didn't Bowlen tell Elway to get the deal done no matter what? Probably gets some more money in jersey revenue with Tebow starting the whole year.

DenverBroncosJM
09-13-2011, 12:27 PM
I am amazed after he is shown how stupid he looks he just ignores it...well not really amazed in his case that's par for the course.

OrangeCrush2724
09-13-2011, 12:29 PM
I'll take a stab at it.

I think with Tebow, we have a strong shot at the top 5 pick. I don't think this team is any better with Orton on the bench. Personally, I don't think Orton OR Tebow is the answer.

The offensive line and defensive line were horrible. That is what lost us the game.

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:29 PM
I am amazed after he is shown how stupid he looks he just ignores it...well not really amazed in his case that's par for the course.

LOL Puppets!

hades
09-13-2011, 12:31 PM

Same here. My wife, my best friend from High School and myself have gone to the home opener since 2005, and we won each time all 3 of us go to the games (playoff win against NE). Didn't go this year (went to Colorado for 4th of July instead) and Denver cr^pped the bed at home.

Steve Prefontaine
09-13-2011, 12:32 PM
Do you think this is the reason? Thanks for explaining. I thought that we could trade Orton to Miami but held out for a higher price (draft pick).... in the interest of saving money why didn't Bowlen tell Elway to get the deal done no matter what? Probably gets some more money in jersey revenue with Tebow starting the whole year.
Orton would also have had to agree to restructure. No way Miami was taking him for 9mil. And what motivation does Orton have to take a pay cut? No way it was getting done.

Shananahan
I've been looking for a .gif of Orton's fumble since late last night.

Anybody seen one?

TailgateNut
I think with Tebow, we have a strong shot at the top 5 pick. I don't think this team is any better with Orton on the bench. Personally, I don't think Orton OR Tebow is the answer.

The offensive line and defensive line were horrible. That is what lost us the game.

You obviously didn't get the memo that "Tebow is the saviour". He walks on water and with one boyish grin makes the world a better place and the Broncos World Champions. Didn't you see him play in GatorLand?

underrated29
09-13-2011, 12:35 PM
400 dollars for tickets

I didn't include food and drink or airport parking, transfers, you look like a ****ing idiot now. Well not now, it just piles on.

Holy balls sacks in India!!!!

$400 for 2 nights hotel!?!?! Where the eff were you trying to stay? The governers vacation house in Aspen?

alkemical
09-13-2011, 12:36 PM

$400 for 2 nights hotel!?!?! Where the eff were you trying to stay? The governers vacation house in Aspen?

Grand Hyatt. It's nice.

Beantown Bronco
09-13-2011, 12:37 PM
My wife, my best friend from High School and myself have gone to the home opener since 2005

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/04KB9kVVZ9WEjgtlGnBL9g"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/04KB9kVVZ9WEjgtlGnBL9g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18885443?source=rss

"We came up a little short. There were plenty of reasons why. It wasn't just the quarterback by any stretch. Kyle is our starting quarterback and I don't think too many guys are firing all their guys because their team happened to lose in week one."

-----------------------------------------

Not sure when he said "Everyone in that building understands the rivalry" that he really did.

Rigs11
09-13-2011, 12:38 PM
are the bengals any good?

KO5K
09-13-2011, 12:39 PM

Anybody seen one?

http://s3.postimage.org/9xsdhpp38/Orton_fumble_1.gif

Can make it smaller if you want.

OBF1
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm am almost there. My little puppets!

fixed it for you

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 12:40 PM

$200 a night on a weekend in a downtown area isnt standard mid-class hotel there?

Shananahan
09-13-2011, 12:41 PM
http://s3.postimage.org/9xsdhpp38/Orton_fumble_1.gif

Can make it smaller if you want.
Excellent. Thanks.

DrFate
09-13-2011, 12:41 PM
$200 a night on a weekend in a downtown area isnt standard mid-class hotel there?

It's more than that in the DC area...

Play2win
09-13-2011, 12:43 PM
It was pretty ugly last night, but if Tebow was in there is would have gotten real mother ****ing ugly.

Ray Finkle
09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
It's more than that in the DC area...

unless you want to sleep at the red roof inn, yes....

OABB
09-13-2011, 12:45 PM
It was pretty ugly last night, but if Tebow was in there is would have gotten real mother ****ing ugly.

for the idiots and raiders.

OBF1
09-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I am sure he just rounded it up a bit, but Check out any Hyatt That is where Chica and I stay when we travel) and with tax $200.00 per night is not to far off. I have gone to many games in Denver and if it for 2 people, buy the time you pay for airport parking, airfare, rent a car, game tickets-parking, hotel, food and drink....lets not even include buying bronco related stuff at the team store, $1200.00 is a low figure.

cabronco
09-13-2011, 12:46 PM

Anybody seen one?

Noooooo !!!! Don't want to relive that again.

Too bad Ed Hoculi wasnt officiating to call that one incomplete.

alkemical
09-13-2011, 12:46 PM
for the idiots and raiders.

Hypothetically speaking -

What happens if Tebow starts and blows as much ass as Orton?

*I don't care who QB's the broncos as long as they are good. I am no fan of Orton, but am not yet sold on Tebow to be my lord and saviour. #ganesh

alkemical
09-13-2011, 12:47 PM
I am sure he just rounded it up a bit, but Check out any Hyatt That is where Chica and I stay when we travel) and with tax $200.00 per night is not to far off. I have gone to many games in Denver and if it for 2 people, buy the time you pay for airport parking, airfare, rent a car, game tickets-parking, hotel, food and drink....lets not even include buying bronco related stuff at the team store, $1200.00 is a low figure.

Grand Hyatt. It's nice...

OBF1
09-13-2011, 12:48 PM

based on what??? He would of thrown an INT? He would have failed inside the redzone? He would have screwed the pooch and dropped the football causing a turnover instead of throwing to the open man for a TD???

What part am I missing? Please, tell me what I missed.

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:49 PM
fixed it for you

****! ...what more must I do?ROFL!

OBF1
09-13-2011, 12:49 PM

great reply Josh, anymore bits of wisdom LOL

Gort
09-13-2011, 12:50 PM
Care to elaborate?

Bowlen was there for the draft. Bowlen was there for the contract. if Bowlen didn't want Tebow, he was there to do something to stop it. he didn't. i don't think McD had the authority to draft a QB in the 1st round without running it by Bowlen first, especially after the Cutler situation.

Elway and Fox are the ones without any connection to Tebow.

Steve Sewell

until he starts.

Were you in a coma during the months of December 2010 and January 2011?

OBF1
****! ...what more must I do?ROFL!

Change your screen name to "Ortonlifer" and the transformation will be complete.

Quoydogs
09-13-2011, 12:51 PM
LOL400 dollars for tickets

LOL

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Change your screen name to "Ortonlifer" and the transformation will be complete.

Bawahahahahah!

Remember my (rep note).

Gort
09-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Question:

he's definitely gone full retard since Mock passed.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_E8BpJEni77I/S6d3_IRCYaI/AAAAAAAAMAI/eUuBkpWeH8E/s400/simple_jack_poster460.jpg

Taco John
09-13-2011, 12:54 PM

The Broncos ride it out. The reality is that Tebow is the only quarterback on our active roster that is under contract for next season.

alkemical
09-13-2011, 12:55 PM
great reply Josh, anymore bits of wisdom LOL

Well...there's the Hyatt & the Grand Hyatt. :)

alkemical
09-13-2011, 12:56 PM
The Broncos ride it out. The reality is that Tebow is the only quarterback on our active roster that is under contract for next season.

Yep....

thank god hiking season should last well into NOV barring weather out here.

HILife
09-13-2011, 12:58 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Only the best for him.

Steve Sewell
09-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Question:

TheElusiveKyleOrton is up there.

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 12:59 PM
My thread is now about arguing over hotel prices

:/

bendog
09-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Yep....

thank god hiking season should last well into NOV barring weather out here.

I think I've run out of Wagon Train episodes on netflix. Time to switch back to have gun will travel.

PRBronco
09-13-2011, 01:01 PM
Hypothetically speaking -

*I don't care who QB's the broncos as long as they are good. I am no fan of Orton, but am not yet sold on Tebow to be my lord and saviour. #ganesh

Then we suck for Luck and know we need to draft a QB. It's really ****ing simple and it's been said all offseason.

Eldorado

And as$ holes. Don't forget the as$ holes.

Ray Finkle

asshole!

it always ends up in hotel talk with you....

Beantown Bronco
09-13-2011, 01:02 PM

We really need Matt Prater's input here re: Denver's more "economical" alternatives.

bendog
09-13-2011, 01:03 PM
We really need Matt Prater's input here re: Denver's more "economical" alternatives.

We may soon see "At Sports Authority at Mile High, we'll leave the lights on for you."

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 01:04 PM

Broad side of the barn practice scheduled for tues.

underrated29
09-13-2011, 01:35 PM

Hell no. It should be no more than $90 for a 3/4star type place...Hilton, mariott, etc. And that is weekend price.

Unless one is booking the freaking owners suite.

underrated29
09-13-2011, 01:40 PM
Broad side of the barn practice scheduled for tues.

That was such a bizarre kick.

It looked like it caught major wind and just went 90 degrees right. However the flags on the posts were not blowing. Now it was late at night and I was tired, but I tried to watch the kick again and it did not look like he had an extra english on the ball. It did not have any spin (that i could tell) to make it break right like that.

I dunno, what do you guys think? No wind, but no spin? It was bizarre.

PRBronco
09-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Hell no. It should be no more than $90 for a 3/4star type place...Hilton, mariott, etc. And that is weekend price.

Holy **** nice. When it's actually worth going, some day I will make a pilgrimage to Denver.

PRBronco
09-13-2011, 01:44 PM

It looked like it caught major wind and just went 90 degrees right. However the flags on the posts were not blowing. Now it was late at night and I was tired, but I tried to watch the kick again and it did not look like he had an extra english on the ball. It did not have any spin (that i could tell) to make it break right like that.

I thought the wind definitely took it, Prater is a much better kicker than that. I wasn't watching the flags though, just what I assumed at the time.

TailgateNut
09-13-2011, 01:45 PM

Mr. "I tried to rape myself, but the drugs knocked me out" didn't have any issues.

NUB
09-13-2011, 02:00 PM

Wind had to have taken it. I remember a few years back Elam kicked a long field goal against the Chargers that had more than enough leg, looked like it was going to just soar through the goalposts, but as soon as it crossed the endzone the thing just nose-dived into the dirt. These things can happen.

cutthemdown
09-13-2011, 02:01 PM
anyone who thinks a team is positioning for Luck is an idiot. So many things can happen still they are not focused on the draft right now. Man we have some stupid fans around here. It's almost not worth coming to the Mane anymore to talk football. Orton stunk it up IMO, he was holding ball too long often, then he can't make a play with his feet. I want to see Tebow at some point unless we win games. But I don't think Fox or Elway making the decisions based on drafting luck or saving some bonus money. It probably has more to do with coaches liking their plays to be run, and Tebow right now being more of a scrapper who wants to run around.

Eldorado
09-13-2011, 02:06 PM
Wind had to have taken it. I remember a few years back Elam kicked a long field goal against the Chargers that had more than enough leg, looked like it was going to just soar through the goalposts, but as soon as it crossed the endzone the thing just nose-dived into the dirt. These things can happen.

I disagree. Prater was a knuckleballer when he started. Somehow, and to his credit, he worked out the kinks, but I think we can expect one or two of these a year.

PRBronco
09-13-2011, 02:08 PM
I disagree. Prater was a knuckleballer when he started. Somehow, and to his credit, he worked out the kinks, but I think we can expect one or two of these a year.

Sure looked end over end though.

Eldorado
09-13-2011, 02:11 PM

That's not my memory. I'll watch it again, though.

Mountain Bronco
09-13-2011, 02:17 PM

Exactly, if you pay the hyatt.com rack rate, you are an idiot.
Wife and I stayed at the Hyatt Convention Center last year and paid $99 for a Saturday and Sunday night. Hell on NYE we stayed at the same place and paid $129.

DenverBroncosJM
09-13-2011, 02:31 PM

We used to stay at Adams Mark but we stayed at the new Sheraton or Hyatt last time. I like to stay on 16th street so I dont have to rent a car. Just hope a cab to the game and the bus back.

CBF is right I dont have the exact dollar figures in front of me I didnt know it was going to upset TGN so much. My trip last year inclusive was 1500.00. Thats why I only go once a year.

My Wife travels for a living so her pet peeve is staying run down hotels..its worth the extra 50-75 bucks a night.

DenverBroncosJM
09-13-2011, 02:36 PM

You really should check some prices because you are wrong. I just pulled Denver hotel prices for this coming weekend Saturday and Sunday and a 3-5 star is 199 to 299 a night. Unless you want to stay out at the tech center or farther.

I don't rent a car when in Denver so I want to be close to the stadium or closer.

The Westin 249 a night

Hotel Monaco 223 a night

The Curtis 259 a night

Embassy suites and the Marriot 279 a night

Sorry if I make the investment to go I'm not sleeping at motel 6..that's what I did in college.

OBF1
09-13-2011, 02:55 PM

My Hyatt platinum member status would disagree with your bold statement. There are alot of hotels listed in Denver for this coming weekend for well over $200.00, just because you do not stay at the nicest hotels, do not hate on those that do. I would never book a crap hotel for us to stay in at this point of my life.

alkemical
09-14-2011, 07:04 AM

ANTI-GRAV!!!!

gyldenlove
09-14-2011, 08:58 AM

It was reasonably end over end, but the rotation was tilted - could be either that the ball wasn't held at the right angle or that he hit it with his foot at a slightly different angle than he usually would.

PRBronco
09-14-2011, 09:07 AM
It was reasonably end over end, but the rotation was tilted - could be either that the ball wasn't held at the right angle or that he hit it with his foot at a slightly different angle than he usually would.

Shoot...I wonder if that will impact Colquitt's status? Just when we thought he had it locked up.

crawdad
09-14-2011, 09:22 AM
My Hyatt platinum member status would disagree with your bold statement. There are alot of hotels listed in Denver for this coming weekend for well over $200.00, just because you do not stay at the nicest hotels, do not hate on those that do. I would never book a crap hotel for us to stay in at this point of my life.

Hell, I book Candlewood Suites for $55 a night. After all, you are only sleeping in the fricking place, you aren't buying it!

bendog
09-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Hell, I book Candlewood Suites for $55 a night. After all, you are only sleeping in the fricking place, you aren't buying it!

Where do the hookers hang out now?

bronco militia
09-14-2011, 09:28 AM
Bengal fans rejoice!

Hilarious!

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qxSMP8yY-Pk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qxSMP8yY-Pk?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

bowtown
09-14-2011, 09:53 AM
ANTI-GRAV!!!!

Of course! Does this mean Sports Authority has been infiltrated by Nazis?

Eldorado
09-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Of course! Does this mean Sports Authority has been infiltrated by Nazis?

Of course. There is an underground bunker that connects to DIA. It's where they are hiding the aliens.

TheReverend
09-14-2011, 10:08 AM

Sounds both clean AND classy.

Do they offer an hourly rate like other comparable hotels?

alkemical
09-14-2011, 10:16 AM
Sounds both clean AND classy.

Do they offer an hourly rate like other comparable hotels?

...and you get free bedbugs!

alkemical
09-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Of course. There is an underground bunker that connects to DIA. It's where they are hiding the aliens.

Reptillians. They were forced to go underground from the Greys.

CO Bronco
09-14-2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18885443?source=rss

"We came up a little short. There were plenty of reasons why. It wasn't just the quarterback by any stretch. Kyle is our starting quarterback and I don't think too many guys are firing all their guys because their team happened to lose in week one."-----------------------------------------

Not sure when he said "Everyone in that building understands the rivalry" that he really did.

So we won't fire "all their(our) guys"

Quick question, who else in the league is STILL starting a QB this year that led the team to THREE wins last year, or 4, or even 5?

Not Carolina, not Arizona, not Cleveland nor Cincinnati.

Buffaloe played three QB's last year, giving Green the early hook and going with Fitzpatrick who is starting again this year. He was 4 and 9 in his first 13 starts, 1-0 this year.

And Denver stands alone, the only franchise in the NFL basement to stick with the man at QB who drove us into the basement. Not only was Kyle a woeful 3-10 last season and 0-1 so far this season, he was 2-8 to wrap up the prior season.

So to all those defending KO with the "it's only 1 game" story..... It's only 1 franchise willing to put up with this level of yuck.

bendog
09-14-2011, 02:16 PM
So we won't fire "all their(our) guys"

Quick question, who else in the league is STILL starting a QB this year that led the team to THREE wins last year, or 4, or even 5?

Not Carolina, not Arizona, not Cleveland nor Cincinnati.

Buffaloe played three QB's last year, giving Green the early hook and going with Fitzpatrick who is starting again this year. He was 4 and 9 in his first 13 starts, 1-0 this year.

And Denver stands alone, the only franchise in the NFL basement to stick with the man at QB who drove us into the basement. Not only was Kyle a woeful 3-10 last season and 0-1 so far this season, he was 2-8 to wrap up the prior season.

So to all those defending KO with the "it's only 1 game" story..... It's only 1 franchise willing to put up with this level of yuck.

Plan a was trade Orton, but don't let facts get in your way.

CO Bronco
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM

The fact is he's starting, trade fell through, and he isn't on the bench. He's Ortoning

Garcia Bronco
09-14-2011, 02:25 PM

ACtally Orton asked for the trade.

bendog
09-14-2011, 02:45 PM
ACtally Orton asked for the trade.

But he knew Tebow was the future and he wasn't. That's the pt, and why Co Bronco is at best being obtuse and perhaps just a bit prissy. I don't like him as a qb, but with the fans I can't fault him. At least he's getting paid well, but probably takes some of the enjoyment of being a new father to taking the fan abuse. It's not like he's flipped anyone off or fought dogs .... He's just a mediocre NFL qb on a really, really bad team. But if I was paying thousands to retain my seas tix rights, I'd be hight poed. Not at him, personally thought. The owner and former coach are fair game, imo.

CO Bronco
09-14-2011, 03:01 PM
But he knew Tebow was the future and he wasn't. That's the pt, and why Co Bronco is at best being obtuse and perhaps just a bit prissy. I don't like him as a qb, but with the fans I can't fault him. At least he's getting paid well, but probably takes some of the enjoyment of being a new father to taking the fan abuse. It's not like he's flipped anyone off or fought dogs .... He's just a mediocre NFL qb on a really, really bad team. But if I was paying thousands to retain my seas tix rights, I'd be hight poed. Not at him, personally thought. The owner and former coach are fair game, imo.

It remains to be seen if Tebow is the future or not.

The initial point of my post was specifically responding to a statement from Coach Fox about replacing people after only one game. Been hearing that defense of KO on the radio, both local and national. From my perspective this is so heated due to the overall body of work, and little to do with 1 game.

alkemical
09-16-2011, 07:50 AM
ANTI-GRAV!!!!

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/9/14/19/theres-a-secret-stack-of-pancakes-on-the-5-bill-a-24284-1316042871-7.jpg

There’s A Secret Stack Of Pancakes On The $5 Bill

bowtown
09-16-2011, 07:52 AM
http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web03/2011/9/14/19/theres-a-secret-stack-of-pancakes-on-the-5-bill-a-24284-1316042871-7.jpg

There’s A Secret Stack Of Pancakes On The $5 Bill

:rofl::rofl: