PDA

View Full Version : Penalties a carryover from the lockout?

Doggcow
09-13-2011, 12:10 AM
This team just looks badly coached, young, and undisciplined. I feel like it could be part of the lockout and everything.

The Penalty after the KO pick was 3 points.

broncocalijohn
09-13-2011, 01:14 AM
No. Many of these players are veterans. You cannot make excuses for Kuper who had Clady on one side (playing with him since his rookie season) and Walton at center (since last year). He knows better and has played with these guys enough. Add that the noise would have bothered the Raiders and not us (on false starts). They were overmatched tonight. As for the Raiders penalties, that is par for the course.
I am picking on Kuper above but Vickerson's penalty is for Unsportsmanlike Conduct and Lockout or no lockout, there is no excuse for that.

Agamemnon
09-13-2011, 01:18 AM
No, they just played sloppy and undisciplined football. Nothing more.

~Crash~
09-13-2011, 01:27 AM
ummm no the raiders were hitting our player every time after the wistle . when to cailforian anoucers talk about being emarssed at the way the raiders were going about the win tells you alot . also in the replay of the good gain we had they were talking about another helmet being ripped off well in the slow motion you see a raider with a bronco down on the ground and the raider hiting him I would say 5 times in the face.

this game was a joke I would call it a fix but then I would hear sore loser. I am losing NFL ticket that is for sure.

~Crash~
09-13-2011, 01:28 AM
No, they just played sloppy and undisciplined football. Nothing more.

yep . sure thing.

broncocalijohn
09-13-2011, 01:29 AM
ummm no the raiders were hitting our player every time after the wistle . when to cailforian anoucers talk about being emarssed at the way the raiders were going about the win tells you alot . also in the replay of the good gain we had they were talking about another helmet being ripped off well in the slow motion you see a raider with a bronco down on the ground and the raider hiting him I would say 5 times in the face.

this game was a joke I would call it a fix but then I would hear sore loser. I am losing NFL ticket that is for sure.

^ You need to lose the booze or the "smart" phone because that is one hell of a tough time reading that post.

~Crash~
09-13-2011, 01:35 AM
^ You need to lose the booze or the "smart" phone because that is one hell of a tough time reading that post.

booze ..but I stand by the statement that the raiders coach told the announcer he would bullied us to a win .and the did so and not a ****en one of their players got ejected . hell in the booth they were calling for the guy to get the boot this was guys from California talking of how embarrassing the raiders have become.

UberBroncoMan
09-13-2011, 01:36 AM
Looked like a Broncos/Raiders game to me.

Drek
09-13-2011, 05:53 AM
Most Broncos players just don't give a **** anymore. This is what happens when you let a losing, no accountability culture take over.

But then, if you were a Bronco player and Orton was your starting QB do you have any pride in the team? Obviously how you play on Sundays isn't what determines who plays. Obviously scoring touchdowns isn't nearly as important as Bowlen making it in the black by season's end. So I'm sure for many players they don't see much of a reason to give 100% when obviously the people running the show can't tell the difference between 100% and 50%.

McDman
09-13-2011, 06:14 AM
Most Broncos players just don't give a **** anymore. This is what happens when you let a losing, no accountability culture take over.

But then, if you were a Bronco player and Orton was your starting QB do you have any pride in the team? Obviously how you play on Sundays isn't what determines who plays. Obviously scoring touchdowns isn't nearly as important as Bowlen making it in the black by season's end. So I'm sure for many players they don't see much of a reason to give 100% when obviously the people running the show can't tell the difference between 100% and 50%.

If McD was still our coach I could believe that.

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Personal fouls have nothing to do with the lockout.

Shtty discipline does.

jhns
09-13-2011, 06:39 AM
I watched a lot of games this weekend. I didn't see any other teams play like this.