PDA

View Full Version : Injuries

MABroncoFan
09-13-2011, 12:13 AM
MaxBroncos MaxBroncos
Dumervil said he strained his shoulder in practice and "tired to give it a go in the game." Said he didn't know if he could go next week.
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Dr. Broncenstein
09-13-2011, 12:14 AM
Which shoulder?

ant1999e
09-13-2011, 12:16 AM
The whole teams pride should be injured.

LongDongJohnson
09-13-2011, 12:34 AM
No wonder he sucked tonight. Hopefully he can heal soon. We probably wont need him next week against the bungles.

McDman
09-13-2011, 12:34 AM
No wonder he sucked tonight. Hopefully he can heal soon. We probably wont need him next week against the bungles.

Why?

DivineBronco
09-13-2011, 12:36 AM
any answer to the who was injured question that is not orton really doesn't matter

enjolras
09-13-2011, 12:48 AM
I was wondering why I saw so little of him tonight.

White Dragon
09-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Lloyd, Moreno & Bailey were also injured. Moore got hurt three separate times but was on the field at the end of the game.

Ratboy
09-13-2011, 12:57 AM

Seriously? We're just as bad as the Bengals.

enjolras
09-13-2011, 01:02 AM
Lloyd, Moreno & Bailey were also injured. Moore got hurt three separate times but was on the field at the end of the game.

If we're counting that... then Moore also went out at one point.

White Dragon
09-13-2011, 01:11 AM
If we're counting that... then Moore also went out at one point.

I mentioned it, that Moore left the game 'injured' three separate times.

24champ
09-13-2011, 01:16 AM

Front seven needs some serious work on tackling, our secondary guys are going to get ****ing killed if the front 7 can't make tackles. Bdawk was also in beast mode tonight but doubt he can dish out that kind of punishment for 16 games.

LongDongJohnson
09-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Seriously? We're just as bad as the Bengals.

I dont see us losing to dalton or gradkowski. And benson doesnt have mcfaddens speed and the bengals overall arent as fast as the raiders. I think we much up better against them.

Im hoping for a loss though because I want luck and or orton to be benched.

White Dragon
09-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Front seven needs some serious work on tackling, our secondary guys are going to get ****ing killed if the front 7 can't make tackles. Bdawk was also in beast mode tonight but doubt he can dish out that kind of punishment for 16 games.

Bunkley was getting doubled and sat on all game. He ended up with a bloody nose and mouth. Dude was doing everything he could.

Tackling wasn't too big of an issue actually. On two of McFadden's runs, Bailey came up and was in position to make the tackle but lost his footing due to the wet field... that doesn't happen without the rain.

My issue was gap control from the linebackers and staying in position.

razorwire77
09-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Translation:

I bruised my shoulder and got ****ed by Darren McFadden in run support, so they only put me in obvious passing situations.

White Dragon
09-13-2011, 01:23 AM
Translation:

I bruised my shoulder and got ****ed by Darren McFadden in run support, so they only put me in obvious passing situations.

He wasn't in the game at ALL after the first drive of the 2nd half.

Rolandftw
09-13-2011, 01:23 AM
The Raiders rarely passed on us other then short throws. Don't think QB play will be a problem. Controlling Benson probably will be. Turnovers, penalties and the like might be.

If Dumervil's only going to be at 50%, I say rest him the next couple games. I don't expect the Bengals or Titans to pass the ball much, and so Elvis's ability as a pass rusher won't be as needed as it will be later in the season.

Get healthy for week 4 and hope Denver can improve enough to fix their mistakes and pull off a couple wins before playing @GB. Just hope it's nothing serious.

Getting DJ back against Cinci would be great news. Guessing that doesn't happen though.

24champ
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Bunkley was getting doubled and sat on all game. He ended up with a bloody nose and mouth. Dude was doing everything he could.

Tackling wasn't too big of an issue actually. On two of McFadden's runs, Bailey came up and was in position to make the tackle but lost his footing due to the wet field... that doesn't happen without the rain.

My issue was gap control from the linebackers and staying in position.

I thought Woodyard had a poor game outside of stopping McFadden on that one misdirection play. We missed DJ out there tonight.

TheReverend
09-13-2011, 01:43 AM
Throw all these ****bags on the IR.