PDA

View Full Version : The Denver Broncos are a horrible football team...

Bob's your Information Minister
09-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Can't run, can't stop the run, joker QB, terrible head coach....I lol'd at that wasted time out.

Now I know what you're going to say...the Chiefs are ****ty, too.

Yeah....the sad truth is the Chiefs are even worse than the Broncos.......

......But that just means WE WIN.

http://tommeltonscouting.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/andrew-luck-pic.jpg

PS - Von Miller is no Derrick Thomas.

beanerbronco
09-12-2011, 11:07 PM
BOB, get a life you beach

SoCalBronco
09-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Bob you just got assraped by one of the worst teams in football. We lost by 3 to Oakland. Yes, we're a bad football team, but I'm pretty sure we wouldnt get blown out by the Bills.

Go put your dick in a blender.....and press Start.

Archer81
09-12-2011, 11:13 PM
41-7.

:Broncos:

09-12-2011, 11:14 PM
Yes, we're a bad football team, but I'm pretty sure we wouldnt get blown out by the Bills.

I know!

We suck even worse than you guys!

Which means in the end........WE WIN!

http://tusb.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/andrew_luck.jpg

Dagmar
Bob you just got assraped by one of the worst teams in football. We lost by 3 to Oakland. Yes, we're a bad football team, but I'm pretty sure we wouldnt get blown out by the Bills.

Rep rep rep

Punisher
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y9myYc8Pn8o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SonOfLe-loLang
09-12-2011, 11:15 PM
I dunno why that performance made us a "horrible football team." it wasnt a good performance, but we really gave the game away.

Punisher
09-12-2011, 11:18 PM

Who cares hes right this is bigger than us losing to the Raiders or them getting blown out by the bills. IT'S ALL ABOUT LUCK we need to lose as much as KC to keep up in the race for the 1st pick

I dunno why that performance made us a "horrible football team." it wasnt a good performance, but we really gave the game away.

What did Denver do well in the game?

Agamemnon
Now that is some epic trolling right there. The guy with the team that lost 41-7 talking smack to the team that lost by a field goal. That's special, even for Bob.

Who cares hes right this is bigger than us losing to the Raiders or them getting blown out by the bills. IT'S ALL ABOUT LUCK we need to lose as much as KC to keep up in the race for the 1st pick

We lost two of our best players to season-ending injuries YOU CAN'T KEEP UP WITH US. !Booya!!Booya!!Booya!

Agamemnon
09-12-2011, 11:19 PM

You are proof that Tebow is wrong about abortion.

cabronco
If Luck sees Chefs picking #1, he's going to stay for his senior year ! :rofl:

Our QB can't complete a pass over 5 yards, yours can hit a nice laser down the field at least twice a quarter.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW?

SonOfLe-loLang
09-12-2011, 11:20 PM
What did Denver do well in the game?

well it was clearly in their game plan, but they didnt want to test our pass rush. Plus, we had a chance to seize momentum and take the lead, but Orton dropped the ball cause he sucks. We gave them plenty of chances and managed to stay in the game. We might not have done anything spectacular, but the run D was the only thing that was HORRIBLE.

You lost 45-7 to a completely ****ty bills team.

Congrats.

09-12-2011, 11:21 PM
WEEK 17: CHIEFS @ BRONCOS

THE LUCK BOWL

Home field disadvantage for the Broncos !Booya!

Momentum
Now that is some epic trolling right there. The guy with the team that lost 41-7 talking smack to the team that lost by a field goal. That's special, even for Bob.

A NFL record FG at that

baja

he wouldn't feel a think - never reach the blades.

Hell he wouldn't reach the blades in a coffee grinder.

TheReverend
09-12-2011, 11:34 PM

For some reason the dramatic pause ellipse really cracks me up here

Rolandftw
09-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I don't get fans that give up on their team after one game. I can kinda understand the reasoning of hoping for a loss in the last few games of a year. But hoping for losses in all of your regular season games?

**** that. If that's what it takes to build a winner, then count me out. Don't want to be that kind of fan.

09-12-2011, 11:38 PM
I don't get fans that give up on their team after one game. I can kinda understand the reasoning of hoping for a loss in the last few games of a year. But hoping for losses in all of your regular season games?

**** that. If that's what it takes to build a winner, then count me out. Don't want to be that kind of fan.

Try not winning a playoff game for 20 ****ing years.......

What I watched today rivaled the worst of the Herm era...which is some of the worst KC Chiefs football ever.

Three years "building" our roster and Pioli can't find a backup safety.

Shananahan
09-12-2011, 11:39 PM
In light of today's game, I suggest we ban Bob and Punisher for the remainder of the season.

LongDongJohnson
09-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Atleast we have bigger cocks.

DrewB
09-12-2011, 11:41 PM
:spit:You are proof that Tebow is wrong about abortion.

I never intended to post on this board...but that's the funniest GD thing I've ever read...thank you I needed that after tonight :spit:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
09-12-2011, 11:46 PM
The Denver Broncos are a horrible football team...

Boob with another bombshell. ::)

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WAcyG-yJQWo/TcisuHtbcCI/AAAAAAAACJk/bGj0htg6KQc/s1600/captain_obvious.jpg

Rolandftw
09-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Try not winning a playoff game for 20 ****ing years.......

What I watched today rivaled the worst of the Herm era...which is some of the worst KC Chiefs football ever.

Three years "building" our roster and Pioli can't find a backup safety.

I've been a Royals fan for about 22 years now. Losing sucks. But Bronco games are something I look forward to, and couldn't imagine that being enjoyable if I was pulling for losses so they could take a player that might not be that good anyways...

Would winning a playoff game or even a championship within the last 20 years, really change your position of losing for a better pick?

broncocalijohn
09-13-2011, 01:23 AM
he wouldn't feel a think - never reach the blades.

Hell he wouldn't reach the blades in a coffee grinder.

He wouldnt feel the blades on a disposable razor as he holds it an inch away from his rosy palm reader.

Crushisback
09-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Can't run, can't stop the run, joker QB, terrible head coach....I lol'd at that wasted time out.

I wish they made better condoms. BTW did you ever find out who your dad is?

Dagmar
09-13-2011, 08:06 AM
I wish they made better condoms. BTW did you ever find out who your dad is?

http://straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/ALF_-_S01E14_A_Little_Bit_of_Soap.jpg

Peoples Champ
09-13-2011, 08:12 AM
I know!

We suck even worse than you guys!

Which means in the end........WE WIN!

http://tusb.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/andrew_luck.jpg

What happened to your Tebow + Orton = Luck equation?

You cant stay consistent on anything.

Kaylore
09-13-2011, 08:28 AM

It's too small.

Chris
09-13-2011, 08:31 AM
I like that it's taken one game for this to become your MO. Pussy fan.

Simple Jake
09-13-2011, 09:21 AM

LOL! Where does that Von Miller assumption come from.. You got that out of his first career game.. a game in which his first career tackle he forces a fumble and completely blows up a couple plays in the backfield.. your funny

Peoples Champ
09-13-2011, 09:23 AM
LOL! Where does that Von Miller assumption come from.. You got that out of his first career game.. a game in which his first career tackle he forces a fumble and completely blows up a couple plays in the backfield.. your funny

ya no crap, its his first game ever

tebowisdabomb
09-13-2011, 09:35 AM
If the Cheats got the first pick they would trade down because they are far too cheap to pay first pick money for anyone.

BMF Bronco
09-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Please stop feeding the vermin...

Boltjolt
09-13-2011, 10:09 AM

THE LUCK BOWL

I think the Chiefs will have that pick wrapped up well before that game.

Boltjolt
09-13-2011, 10:09 AM
If the Cheats got the first pick they would trade down because they are far too cheap to pay first pick money for anyone.

Um, there is a rookie cap now.

tebowisdabomb
09-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Um, there is a rookie cap now.

You are correct, I don't know what I was thinking....

rbackfactory80
09-13-2011, 01:47 PM
This is so funny. I got a laugh out of it Bob. By far my favorite of all your trolling work to date.

cutthemdown
09-13-2011, 01:55 PM
Anyone that thinks they are worst then the colts will be without Manning is kidding themselves. Broncos and Chiefs will both win 4-8 games. No way they get first pick in the draft IMO.

Ugly Duck
09-13-2011, 01:58 PM
We were all horrible at something in Week 1. Denver was horrible at running & stopping the run. Oakland was horrible at passing & penalties. KC was horrible on offense. Sandy Eggo sucked at rushing. Its just the Week 1 jitters after a cut-short training season. All the AFCW teams will look better next week now that they've got their legs under them...

Total Offense
#6 Sandy Eggo
#23 Denver
#26 Oakland
#30 KC

Rushing Offense
#2 Oakland 190
#12 KC 108
#21 Sandy Eggo 77
#32 Denver 38

Passing Offense
#5 Sandy Eggo 330
#13 Denver 272
#30 KC 105
#31 Oakland 99

Total Defense
#1 Sandy Eggo 187
#7 Denver 289
#10 Oakland 310
#18 KC 364

Rush Defense
#1 Oakland 38
#26 Sandy Eggo 159
#27 KC 163
#31 Denver 190

Pass Defense
#1 Sandy Eggo 28
#2 Denver 99
#11 KC 201
#20 Oakland 272

QB Rating
#18 Jason Campbell 86.4
#19 Phillip Rivers 85.0
#27 Kyle Orton 71.3
#30 Matt Cassell 64.5

Rushing Yards
#1 Darren McFadden 150
#22 Jamaal Charles 56
#24 Ryan Matthews 45
#51 Knowshon Moreno 22

Receiving Yards
#19 Brandon Lloyd 89
#31 Antonio Gates 74
#81 Darius Hey-Bey 44
#116 Steve Beaston 26

DENVERDUI55
09-15-2011, 07:35 PM

THE LUCK BOWL

Hate to burst your bubble but Seattle and Indy are the front runners with Indy as the main front runner.

Greatspirits
09-15-2011, 08:11 PM
Blob! As someone said earlier, get a life!!

RADRHATR
09-15-2011, 09:57 PM
WOW Bob. Before the season started I bet you thought you guys might stand a chance, guess what???? You don't!! You never will!

Popps
09-15-2011, 10:04 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XgRtLYgnC_M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rother8
09-15-2011, 10:06 PM
drink my own urine on a daily basis.

Thanks for asking.

Mogulseeker
09-15-2011, 10:36 PM
There's a reason why people missed the point in OP... it's because no one reads Bob's posts.

Agamemnon
09-15-2011, 10:38 PM
There's a reason why people missed the point in OP... it's because no one reads Bob's posts.

All I saw was:

This message is hidden because Bob's your Information Minister is on your ignore list.

Did I miss something?

DENVERDUI55
08-10-2013, 11:20 AM

You have such a keen eye for judging talent you said a terrible team would basically pick #2 in the draft and they won the division and a playoff game. Your right Miller is no DT he has been better at this point in his career.

Mogulseeker
08-10-2013, 11:34 AM
25,939 posts by Bob... Still not a single read.

KCStud
08-10-2013, 12:03 PM
You have such a keen eye for judging talent you said a terrible team would basically pick #2 in the draft and they won the division and a playoff game. Your right Miller is no DT he has been better at this point in his career.

Yeah, no. DT reached the 20 sack mark in his 2nd year whereas Von has still not.

P.S.-Call me when Von gets 7 sacks in a game, because DT also did that in his first 2 years.

nyuk nyuk
08-10-2013, 12:05 PM
25,939 posts by Bob... Still not a single read.

I don't think I've ever seen so many troll posts on one forum in my life.

Is this guy incarcerated or in a group home or something?

canadianbroncosfan
08-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Yeah, no. DT reached the 20 sack mark in his 2nd year whereas Von has still not.

P.S.-Call me when Von gets 7 sacks in a game, because DT also did that in his first 2 years.

7 sacks against a QB and OL that gave up the third most in the league that year, in a game they lost..............and then he went on to only get 13 more in 14 games......................

http://www.nashvillescene.com/binary/0955/1364916529-cool_story_bro._cool_story_bro_ba91c2_3376394.jpg

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2013, 12:39 PM

7 sacks in one game that pretty much made his entire second year. Outside of that his second season was not as good as Von's. The bonus to DTs seven sack game is kc still lost.

Bronco X
08-10-2013, 12:48 PM

Yes because arbitrary numbers like 20 and 7 carry so much more weight than something like being just as dominant a run stopper as a pass rusher.

KC fans coming here and talking smack remind me of the squirrels that dart in front of my tires on the bike trails...

2KBack
08-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Still waiting on Derrick Thomas to ever break 14.5 sacks in a single season again.

Reality.

Thomas after 2 seasons: 30 sacks
Miller after 2 Seasons: 30 sacks

KCStud
08-10-2013, 12:51 PM
7 sacks in one game that pretty much made his entire second year. Outside of that his second season was not as good as Von's. The bonus to DTs seven sack game is kc still lost.

Take away his 7 sack game and he's still tied for 3rd in the NFL in sacks that year with Reggie White and Kevin Greene in a league that was nowhere near as pass heavy as today, so no it didn't make his entire 2nd year.

Saying Von is better than DT at this point, especially as a pass rusher, is ****ing stupid.

But I guess you'll do anything to try to knock DT's legacy down a peg, like say that him putting on the best pass rushing spectacle in any NFL game ever played wasn't good enough because his team lost.

SonOfLe-loLang
08-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Take away his 7 sack game and he's still tied for 3rd in the NFL in sacks that year with Reggie White and Kevin Greene in a league that was nowhere near as pass heavy as today, so no it didn't make his entire 2nd year.

Saying Von is better than DT at this point, especially as a pass rusher, is ****ing stupid.

But I guess you'll do anything to try to knock DT's legacy down a peg, like say that him putting on the best pass rushing spectacle in any NFL game ever played wasn't good enough because his team lost.

I don't think it's "stupid." They are both elite pass rushers. To say one is better than the other simply because he had a whole 1.5 more sacks is "stupid."

KCStud
08-10-2013, 01:00 PM
I don't think it's "stupid." They are both elite pass rushers. To say one is better than the other simply because he had a whole 1.5 more sacks is "stupid."

You didn't get the memo son?

DT sucks, Von rules, and Joe Flacco had a ****ty game in Denver in January even though he had 3 TD's, 0 INT's, 300+ passing yards and a 116.2 rating.

Ironlung
08-10-2013, 01:23 PM
You didn't get the memo son?

DT sucks, Von rules, and Joe Flacco had a ****ty game in Denver in January even though he had 3 TD's, 0 INT's, 300+ passing yards and a 116.2 rating.

DT was one demensional. Von? Not so much.

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2013, 01:29 PM

You are the one who brought up the DT/Von comparison and their first 2 years. All I said is if you take the 7 sack game away, then DT's 2nd year, sack wise, is not as good as Von's. DT was a great player, I never said he wasn't.

baja
08-10-2013, 01:33 PM
Remember when Shannon Sharpe had DT frothing at the mouth mad and getting penalty after penally that was fun.

Tombstone RJ
08-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Remember when Shannon Sharpe had DT frothing at the mouth mad and getting penalty after penally that was fun.

yep, that was hilarious. Sharpe kept rattling off DT's girlfriend's phone numbers and DT went crazy. DT was a heck of a football player but he was an idiot womanizer too.

baja
08-10-2013, 01:54 PM
yep, that was hilarious. Sharpe kept rattling off DT's girlfriend's phone numbers and DT went crazy. DT was a heck of a football player but he was an idiot womanizer too.

LOL I didn't know that was how he was getting to him, that makes it even more hilarious.

Bacchus
08-10-2013, 01:56 PM

Well, you call me when Von has his seventh child out of wedlock.

theAPAOps5
08-10-2013, 02:01 PM
DT and Von Miller are both all world.

Lock it up, good night, Thread Drop

DENVERDUI55
08-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Still waiting on Derrick Thomas to ever break 14.5 sacks in a single season again.

Reality.

Thomas after 2 seasons: 30 sacks
Miller after 2 Seasons: 30 sacks

How about FF and pick 6's? Von is a force against run or pass. DT not so much. Bob is the one who claimed Von isn't close to DT.

Stuck in Cali
08-10-2013, 02:20 PM

That was something else, ah the memories.

Bronco X
08-10-2013, 02:41 PM
DT was one demensional. Von? Not so much.

This is pretty much the long and the short of it. DT was great at the thing he could do great... rushing the passer. And it's a good thing to be great at because sacks is a sexy stat.

What Von's doing is as a complete defensive player who can contribute in every way, and he's still coming up with almost identical sexy sack numbers. That's just more valuable. He's the guy you take between the two if you are building a fantasy all time defensive team, and it's not that difficult a choice outside of KC.

nyuk nyuk
08-10-2013, 02:44 PM

Checkmate.

canadianbroncosfan
08-10-2013, 03:13 PM

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1e5ezaUMR1qghroxo1_500.gif