09-12-2011, 10:43 PM
that is all.

TerrElway
09-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Same sh##different year.

Steve Sewell
09-12-2011, 10:46 PM
We had the game in our hands.

Well, Orton's hands. What a ****ing loser that guy is.

TheReverend
09-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Recently I referred to Orton as a bottom 12 QB.

I would like to change that to a bottom 1 QB.

That is all.

WABronco
09-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Kyle Orton=the ultimate troll!

Keep up the good work, Kyle.

RMT
09-12-2011, 10:49 PM
a long FG attempt with time left in the 2nd quarter?

giving up a blocked punt? you'd think that with kickoffs going OUT of the endzone, teams would spend more time on their punting game.

orton dropping the ball? really?

disgusting is an UNDERstatement.

Vegas_Bronco
09-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Another MUST WIN that we can't win.

HAT
09-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Lick for Burfict.

Cito Pelon
09-12-2011, 10:50 PM
The team wasn't ready for prime time.

jebures
09-12-2011, 10:52 PM
that is all.

orton's play is summed up be ernest

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZeSXvATLmSU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZeSXvATLmSU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Cito Pelon
09-12-2011, 10:54 PM
They had some plays on O they should have made, but the run D got spanked again. How many 20+ runs were there? Three? And a blocked punt, and minus-three in turnovers? Not ready for prime time.

ward63
09-12-2011, 10:59 PM
I will admit that I was completely wrong about him, but he is a poor mans version of Drew Bledsoe. Not a leader or playmaker. Just a guy that is an average quarterback....at best! The defense doesn't get any easier with Cincy next week either.

Cito Pelon
09-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Hell, Denver was at least minus-three in turnovers, or was it minus-four? You can't win that way. And too many 3rd down conversions allowed. I hope they can regroup.

errand
09-12-2011, 11:04 PM
They had some plays on O they should have made, but the run D got spanked again. How many 20+ runs were there? Three? And a blocked punt, and minus-three in turnovers? Not ready for prime time.

Exactly....it was a total failure on the entire team

Orton uncharacteristically turn the ball over twice....

Our special teams got a punt blocked...

Mcfadden made our defense lick a cat's ass....

Don't understand why we couldn't hang on to the ball when the raiders could in the rain....

For all the talk about von doom we didn't sack Campbell but 1 time....

For all our talk of being able to run the ball again we didn't do that in the redzone either

But of course naturally it's all kyle orton's fault...

jebures
09-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Exactly....it was a total failure on the entire team

Orton uncharacteristically turn the ball over twice....

Our special teams got a punt blocked...

Mcfadden made our defense lick a cat's ass....

Don't understand why we couldn't hang on to the ball when the raiders could in the rain....

For all the talk about von doom we didn't sack Campbell but 1 time....

For all our talk of being able to run the ball again we didn't do that in the redzone either

But of course naturally it's all kyle orton's fault...

yes because even with all of that crap you just listed we had many opportunities to score and orton screwed the pooch on all but 1 of those, i dont know the number but i bet his 3rd down success rate was below 15 percent, so yes it was his fault, we almost won despite him.

Cito Pelon
09-12-2011, 11:14 PM
yes because even with all of that crap you just listed we had many opportunities to score and orton screwed the pooch on all but 1 of those, i dont know the number but i bet his 3rd down success rate was below 15 percent, so yes it was his fault, we almost won despite him.

Yup, no excuses for Orton, he contributed heavily to the defeat. His two turnovers were killers. Looking back I'm surprised Denver only lost by three. Minus four in turnovers you usually lose by more than three. Champ and Dawkins tackling probably made it close.

Dr. Broncenstein
09-12-2011, 11:16 PM
I honestly think Quinn would be worse. Don't ask me to explain it because we would be entering the theoretically improbable divided by zero territory. I just have a hunch.

Agamemnon
09-12-2011, 11:23 PM
I honestly think Quinn would be worse. Don't ask me to explain it because we would be entering the theoretically improbable divided by zero territory. I just have a hunch.

I do to. I will break something if they demote Orton only to replace him with Quinn.

TheReverend
09-12-2011, 11:24 PM

:rofl: repped