PDA

View Full Version : What's your divisional hierarchy of evil?

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Just curious who you wish the most ill on out of all our division opponents. For me it's always been the Raiders and I thought the one unifying element that brought the Broncos, Chefs and Dolts together was a hatred of the Fade. I root for the Chiefs like I bleed ketchup and mustard twice a year. Well apparently it is not so for everyone. There is a lot of resentment toward the Broncos from the Chiefs, for example. And I know the Chargers dominance of late has put fuel in that rivalry.

So when all three teams play each other (not at the same time) who do you want to lose the most?

TheReverend
09-12-2011, 07:04 AM
Raiders by a country mile.

diehardbroncosfan
09-12-2011, 07:06 AM
Unquestionably I hate the Raiders the most. Despite all of the horrible things last year, none of it stung more than being swept by the Raiders and especially the first game against them.

After the Raiders, it's the Chargers just for their general attitude. I don't really hate the Chiefs, only when we're playing against them.

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 07:10 AM
The Raiders and its not even close.

ColoradoDarin
09-12-2011, 07:11 AM
In order:
raiders
Chiefs
Chargers

when they play each other, I root for meteors.

outdoor_miner
09-12-2011, 07:17 AM
Intellectually, I hate the Raiders most. They really do stand for everything I loathe in football. But, they've felt so irrelevant to me the last few years, I find myself watching their games and not really feeling that burning hatred that I know I should feel. The Chiefs are the ones who bring about the most passionate rooting for failure on my part. It could also have something to do with the fact that Raiders fans haven't been showing their faces much around the places I frequent to discuss Broncos football (ie. here), while Chiefs fans have been much for vocal and annoying. Either way, I really loathe all 3 teams.

MrPeepers
09-12-2011, 07:24 AM
raiders have been so bad the last decade you kind of forget just how "evil" the team and fanbase has been since the beginning. Just when I think the chorfs, I remember how bad it is when raiders fans sprout from the ground and start boasting about that POS team.

gyldenlove
09-12-2011, 07:25 AM
That is like saying which STD do I want the least? I don't want any of them.

TailgateNut
09-12-2011, 07:27 AM
The Raiders and its not even close.

and never will be, even though Rivers is a douche. The other team and fanbase needs our sympathy.:~ohyah!:

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 07:29 AM
By the way, I included the Broncos to see which team the rival fans vote for. I'm also curious who the Fade fans hate most. Though, I don't think too many Chief fans will be here this week. :giggle:

Powderaddict
09-12-2011, 07:30 AM
The raiders. I can't even bring myself to capitalize them when typing it out.

The Chargers are the most annoying right now, mostly because of their fans. Before 2005 I couldn't find a charger fan if I tried. Now they're everywhere, and not one of them realizes that the NFL existed before 2004.

I don't like the Chiefs, but they are my least hated rival. I don't like Haley at all, and I do hate the Chiefs. Just not as much as the other two.

So, to recap:

1. raiders.
2a. Chargers
2b. Chiefs

DenverBrit
09-12-2011, 07:33 AM
Which AFC West opponent do you want to lose most?

Whichever is playing the Broncos.

WolfpackGuy
09-12-2011, 07:34 AM
The Faiders are always at the top of the chitlist.

The Cheaps and the Chuggers get pretty close depending on how successful they are at the time.

I really despised SD when Humphries was there.

I hated that no talent turd.

stopgap
09-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Unquestionably I hate the Raiders the most. Despite all of the horrible things last year, none of it stung more than being swept by the Raiders and especially the first game against them.

After the Raiders, it's the Chargers just for their general attitude. I don't really hate the Chiefs, only when we're playing against them.

I don't hate the Raiders anymore. Their (illegal immigrants...) fans are another story.

Crushaholic
09-12-2011, 07:39 AM
I grew up hating the Chiefs, and it will probably always be that way. The Chargers are creeping up on my hate meter. As far as the Raiders, I have no love for them. However, I can always count on them making bad decisions at the most crucial times (like firing Tom Cable). They are just "there", for me...

jhns
09-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Why do all of you pretend Bronco fans feel the need to lie? It is pretty clear most of you hate this franchise. You all rooted for a guy to tank this franchise as he got rid of all our talent. None of you are any better than raider fans. This is especially true for the op, the guy that cried and neg repped me repeatedly because I just couldn't say nice things about the guy that made this team hirrible...

Irish Stout
09-12-2011, 09:02 AM
Why do all of you pretend Bronco fans feel the need to lie? It is pretty clear most of you hate this franchise. You all rooted for a guy to tank this franchise as he got rid of all our talent. None of you are any better than raider fans. This is especially true for the op, the guy that cried and neg repped me repeatedly because I just couldn't say nice things about the guy that made this team hirrible...

You're struggling to maintain your schtick man. Time for some new material.
McD is gone and we're all happy about it. You were more right than wrong, I was more wrong than right about McD, but at the end, I was on your side and no longer believed he could do what I initially believed he could do, which was win more than lose.

jhns
09-12-2011, 09:07 AM
You're struggling to maintain your schtick man. Time for some new material.
McD is gone and we're all happy about it. You were more right than wrong, I was more wrong than right about McD, but at the end, I was on your side and no longer believed he could do what I initially believed he could do, which was win more than lose.

I have been reading old threads, mostly ones that I found by going through my rep. It is sad how many of you have hated on things that were good for this franchise as you pissed on everyone that liked what is good for this franchise. Sorry but what I said is true. You can't possibly be a fan of this franchise while hating on guys like Shanahan and propping up **** like McDaniels... It almost makes me mad to see some claiming to be Bronco fans after reading this forum.

Just go read the skins thread I bumped. Try claiming there isn't blind hate for a Bronco great. All of the hate comes from McFans... I tried being reasonable for a long time. Now it is time to act like McFans acted.

Pony Boy
09-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Pretty much says it all ......

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O7lAbpj3kxg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O7lAbpj3kxg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

DomCasual
09-12-2011, 09:14 AM
The Chiefs. I have lots of reasons, really. And honestly, the Chargers are probably second. It used to be the Raiders. But they've been pathetic so long, it's hard to muster up much for them anymore.

DenverBrit
09-12-2011, 09:22 AM
Pretty much says it all ......

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O7lAbpj3kxg?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O7lAbpj3kxg?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

....and this. "It's all over fat man.' Ha!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWupN9h5N6s?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWupN9h5N6s?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Traveler
09-12-2011, 09:34 AM
While it did hit a raw nerve losing to the Raiders at home the way we did last season, that rivalry is no longer what it used to be. The Raiders have been a bad team for quite a while now. But so are we.

The Chargers are the team that replaced the Raiders as far as rivalries are concerned IMO. I despise them for the same reason I disliked the Raiders.

They are a good team that wins against us handley whenever we play, since they acquired Phillip Rivers. Almost like they have our number the way the Raiders used to back in the day.

Mediator12
09-12-2011, 09:35 AM
I have been reading old threads, mostly ones that I found by going through my rep. It is sad how many of you have hated on things that were good for this franchise as you pissed on everyone that liked what is good for this franchise. Sorry but what I said is true. You can't possibly be a fan of this franchise while hating on guys like Shanahan and propping up **** like McDaniels... It almost makes me mad to see some claiming to be Bronco fans after reading this forum.

Just go read the skins thread I bumped. Try claiming there isn't blind hate for a Bronco great. All of the hate comes from McFans... I tried being reasonable for a long time. Now it is time to act like McFans acted.

The problem was you instigated most of that by being as adversarial as possible. People hated YOU more than they hated McDaniels, and then their blind bias perpetuated more of the same.

McDaniels is just another Coordinator who had no ability to be the Head Coach, but is still a very talented OC. I was real happy they hired him until he started acting like Napolean and he was unable to instill respect and discipline from his players. The true HC is more about the team than himself. McDaniels was way more about himself, and his ways than the team. In the end, he screwed himself out of a great job opportunity. Just like Belichick did in CLE his first time.

However, now that you got your way you want to still be a jerk and rail people who you instigated in the first place. Good luck with that. Hope it makes YOU feel better, because its just as bad as what you are hating. Maybe even worse.

jhns
09-12-2011, 09:41 AM
The problem was you instigated most of that by being as adversarial as possible. People hated YOU more than they hated McDaniels, and then their blind bias perpetuated more of the same.

McDaniels is just another Coordinator who had no ability to be the Head Coach, but is still a very talented OC. I was real happy they hired him until he started acting like Napolean and he was unable to instill respect and discipline from his players. The true HC is more about the team than himself. McDaniels was way more about himself, and his ways than the team. In the end, he screwed himself out of a great job opportunity. Just like Belichick did in CLE his first time.

However, now that you got your way you want to still be a jerk and rail people who you instigated in the first place. Good luck with that. Hope it makes YOU feel better, because its just as bad as what you are hating. Maybe even worse.

I instigated? People started acting like little b****es the second I started questioning McDaniels, long before I started acting the way I do now. People hate on Bronco greats, like Shanahan, without me saying anything. Even when I tried to be reasonable, most still acted like little girls. They hated on what was good for this franchise and loved what was bad for it. They hated on past Bronco greats to try propping up their little hero McDaniels. That is not the conduct of a Broncos fan. I could also care less what any of you think of me. Again, I tried being reasonable many times only to be **** on. Again, just look at that redskins thread I bumped. It is a great example of a lot of this happening.

I don't care what trolls do. I, a real Bronco fan, will always give a ton of respect to guys like Shanahan. This goes for any Bronco great that has done lots of good for this organization. This part is what makes me laugh at some of you claiming to be Bronco fans. You have zero respect for this franchise as you claim to be fans of it...

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 09:58 AM
Jhiz, I have you on ignore. I can't read anything you are whining about. I was not a "McFan" and didn't like a lot of what he did. I did root for him to succeed where you and the haters wanted him to fail so he'd get fired. THAT is the definition of the same as the Raiders - rooting against your own team because of your feeling and resenting when a coach you don't like of your own team has success. You, strafen and several others attributed to hoping for success = to being a McD lover and wanted to draw lines in the sand.

I rooted for Shanahan, I rooted for McD and I root for Fox. I certainly don't agree with everything they have done or are doing, and there are several quotes I can post showing I wasn't a blind cheerleader, but I'm not so obstinate or emotional that I lose sight of why I watch football because of my personal opinion on a coach.

You have issues, Jihz. Cutler is gone. McD is gone. If you're looking for someone else to fill the void as the face of your resentment, look somewhere else and suck my balls.

jhns
09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Jhiz, I have you on ignore. I can't read anything you are whining about. I was not a "McFan" and didn't like a lot of what he did. I did root for him to succeed where you and the haters wanted him to fail so he'd get fired. THAT is the definition of the same as the Raiders - rooting against your own team because of your feeling and resenting when a coach you don't like of your own team has success. You, strafen and several others attributed to hoping for success = to being a McD lover and wanted to draw lines in the sand.

I rooted for Shanahan, I rooted for McD and I root for Fox. I certainly don't agree with everything they have done or are doing, and there are several quotes I can post showing I wasn't a blind cheerleader, but I'm not so obstinate or emotional that I lose sight of why I watch football because of my personal opinion on a coach.

You have issues, Jihz. Cutler is gone. McD is gone. If you're looking for someone else to fill the void as the face of your resentment, look somewhere else and suck my balls.

I rooted for the team to fail? LOL @ grasping for justification for your stupidity. You neg repped me multiple times because I just coupdn't say nice things about the guy tanking the franchise. You made a joke of your once good camp reports, hoping your horrible spins would get people on his side. You acted like a clown to defend McDaniels and you now claim you weren't a McFan...

Dedhed
09-12-2011, 10:07 AM
It changes every year, even every week for me, depending on which team losing would help the Broncos the most. Overall I hate the Raiders' franchise the most, but recently I hate the Chargers' team. Mostly do to my utter loathing of Rivers, but also the recent success of the Chargers.

OBF1
09-12-2011, 10:11 AM
raiders will always be #1, not even in the same galaxy.

PS: I am with you Chris

This message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list.

Greatspirits
09-12-2011, 10:14 AM
The KC Qeefs!! And its not even actually the team, it's the fans I hate most with a passion. I know Raider fans can be bad, but the one's I know actually have become tolerable. Queef fans are the most classless, obnoxious idiots I've ever been around.

~Crash~
09-12-2011, 10:16 AM
rivers is a total jack ass sorry I wish him nothing but bad things.

~Crash~
09-12-2011, 10:25 AM
those raiders videos were dope by the way

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I get the Chargers hate. Rivers has owned us for some time. The Chiefs hate I'm guessing is because we usually split and their fans troll our board? I mean when you get down to it, they've been pretty much irrelevant.

~Crash~
09-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Chiefs hate ....the bounty on hurting Elway .

Dr. Broncenstein
09-12-2011, 10:39 AM
F--k the Raiders.

gunns
09-12-2011, 10:42 AM
The Raiders. Has been and always will be. The Chargers suddenly have annoying fans because as stated they don't seem to remember when they were the slugs of the division and also can't realize they've had this great team and done nada. The Chiefs are a joke, purely for amusement.

You all? I never liked the hiring, I rooted for the team. I was thrilled with his firing, as well as Shanahan's. The reason you think people supported him was because when you come in with your blatant, blathering, non sensical hatred, that's what quite a few attacked. It came to the point of whether YOU supported the team or wanted it to fail so McD would fail. No true Bronco fan wants the Broncos to lose regardless of the reason. Take a look in the mirror when you begin to spout "pretend Bronco fans" because it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

yerner
09-12-2011, 11:16 AM
It changes. Right now its the Chargers and that douchebag Rivers.

jhns
09-12-2011, 11:18 AM
The Raiders. Has been and always will be. The Chargers suddenly have annoying fans because as stated they don't seem to remember when they were the slugs of the division and also can't realize they've had this great team and done nada. The Chiefs are a joke, purely for amusement.

You all? I never liked the hiring, I rooted for the team. I was thrilled with his firing, as well as Shanahan's. The reason you think people supported him was because when you come in with your blatant, blathering, non sensical hatred, that's what quite a few attacked. It came to the point of whether YOU supported the team or wanted it to fail so McD would fail. No true Bronco fan wants the Broncos to lose regardless of the reason. Take a look in the mirror when you begin to spout "pretend Bronco fans" because it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

I have never rooted for this team to lose, ever. You see, unlike pretend Bronco fans, nothing can make me hate this franchise or its greats. Your reasoning would make sense if it were at all true.

I know there were reasonable fans. If you lump yourself in with the McFans, that is on you.

broncosteven
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Just curious who you wish the most ill on out of all our division opponents. For me it's always been the Raiders and I thought the one unifying element that brought the Broncos, Chefs and Dolts together was a hatred of the Fade. I root for the Chiefs like I bleed ketchup and mustard twice a year. Well apparently it is not so for everyone. There is a lot of resentment toward the Broncos from the Chiefs, for example. And I know the Chargers dominance of late has put fuel in that rivalry.

So when all three teams play each other (not at the same time) who do you want to lose the most?

I have always despised the Butt-pirates from the 1st year I was a Bronco fan back around 1973.

I didn't have a real strong hatred for KFC until I started posting here and saw that their fanbase were a bunch of douchebags. Plus KFC has never had a string of years where they were at the top of the league, they would have a fluke year here and there but they would always implode. Plus they were bottom feeders of the NFL for 2 full decades and parts of 2 others during my 40 years of watching football.

SD is SD, no one cares about them outside ESPN.

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 11:58 AM
I have always despised the Butt-pirates from the 1st year I was a Bronco fan back around 1973.

I didn't have a real strong hatred for KFC until I started posting here and saw that their fanbase were a bunch of douchebags.

Yeah this is my experience. Before the Mane I had a lot of respect for the Chiefs and didn't mind them as a team. My RL Chief friends were really cool. Then I came to the Mane and met the Chief trolls and their hatred, and obsessive comparing against our team flipped me to enjoying anything bad that happens to them. LJ and Haley are the only two guys who I genuinely hated. I kind of hated Dante Hall too, but that was as monetary as his career.

DontBeMessin
09-12-2011, 12:00 PM

It amazes me how much hate we get from other teams... I like it! LOL

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 12:16 PM
Yeah this is my experience. Before the Mane I had a lot of respect for the Chiefs and didn't mind them as a team. My RL Chief friends were really cool. Then I came to the Mane and met the Chief trolls and their hatred, and obsessive comparing against our team flipped me to enjoying anything bad that happens to them. LJ and Haley are the only two guys who I genuinely hated. I kind of hated Dante Hall too, but that was as monetary as his career.

Eddie KEnnison.

Steve Sewell
09-12-2011, 12:26 PM
I wish I could vote for two, I hate the Chiefs and the Raiders equally. Both have mongoloid fan bases, and both have been crappy "little brother" franchises to the Broncos ever since Elway arrived. (For reference I was born in 1977)

The Chargers are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in the AFC West and always will be, especially considering when they play the Broncos and/or Raiders in San Diego, their stadium is filled with Broncos and Raiders fans. Just really hard to gather hatred of a team that their own city barely cares about.

DomCasual
09-12-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm trying to recapture the vitriol for tonight. I'm really trying.

But who do you get worked up about? Jason Campbell? Kamerion Wimbley? Darrius Heyward-Bey?

Al Davis used to be a tool. Now he is just a frail, bitter, old man.

Their fans are like the bully from elementary school that used to scare you. You go back home for a visit, and you find that he's fat, perpetually unemployed, and living in his parents' basement.

I really didn't like Tom Cable much. Hue Jackson? A guy that would suck up to Al Davis that much is more sad than anything.

Around here, we don't really get Raiders fans - at least on a consistent basis, like other teams.

I just don't feel it much anymore.

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Eddie KEnnison.

I completely forgot Quitterson!

Kaylore
09-12-2011, 12:39 PM
It amazes me how much hate we get from other teams... I like it! LOL

DBM, who do the Raiders hate most, would you say?

uk bronco
09-12-2011, 12:45 PM
mine would be chargers cheifs raiders. i have only been following the nfl for ten years so the chargers have been the best team and are therefore the most hated then the cheifs (dante hall is my least favourite nfl player ever tho) then the raiders i find difficult to hate because of their soap operaesque coaching changes and owner interferance hindering the team has made them a bad team

TheReverend
09-12-2011, 12:46 PM
I completely forgot Quitterson!

Frankly I thought exile to KC was a fitting punishment.

razorwire77
09-12-2011, 01:02 PM
Raiders and it's not even close.

The most delusional fan base in the universe. Bronco, Chef and Chugger fan if they go 5-11 will admit they suck. Bronco, Chef and Chugger fan if they go 8-8 will admit they're mediocre. Raider fan is always thumping their chest about 6-10 or 7-9 seasons.

I can go into Arrowhead wearing Bronco colors and expect some **** talking, but as long as I'm not the obnoxious invader, I'll be fine and even get a beer every once in awhile.

Charger fans, although fickle, are the same way.

In Oakland, felony assault against you, or your wife, or your son is like some sort of a badge of honor.

jhns
09-12-2011, 01:09 PM
McFans continue to lie in the poll. How can you claim you don't hate the Broncos after spending two years rooting for their destruction? I would hate to see what you want to happen to the teams you claim you hate more than the Broncos.

vancejohnson82
09-12-2011, 01:16 PM
I just knew Jhizz would find a way to turn this into a "look at me" thread...assclown

Recently, I would have to say its the Chargers...they have punked us out for waaaay too many years in a row now

bowtown
09-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Raiders
Chiefs
Chargers
Seahawks

DomCasual
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
McFans continue to lie in the poll. How can you claim you don't hate the Broncos after spending two years rooting for their destruction? I would hate to see what you want to happen to the teams you claim you hate more than the Broncos.

Seriously.

Go away.

jhns
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
I just knew Jhizz would find a way to turn this into a "look at me" thread...assclown

Recently, I would have to say its the Chargers...they have punked us out for waaaay too many years in a row now

You are pretty good if you randomly looked at this thread and said that. What made you pick this thread and say that?

Really though, you McFans don't make any sense. If you hope the team you like becomes a complete failure, what do you want to happen to teams you hate?

jhns
09-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Seriously.

Go away.

No thanks.

vancejohnson82
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
You are pretty good if you randomly looked at this thread and said that. What made you pick this thread and say that?

Really though, you McFans don't make any sense. If you hope the team you like becomes a complete failure, what do you want to happen to teams you hate?

I opened the thread about which teams you hate the most and read a few lines about how you think there are "pretend fans" here

you're a great fan....WE GET IT

jhns
09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I opened the thread about which teams you hate the most and read a few lines about how you think there are "pretend fans" here

you're a great fan....WE GET IT

Then you didn't know. You found out after reading it. That isn't as special.

Thank you. I try to be.

jhns
09-12-2011, 01:57 PM
That is because you are an a-hole broncosteven. You don't need my help.

Mogulseeker
09-12-2011, 02:05 PM
1. Raiders
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers

IMO, it's kind of hard to hate the Chargers because their fans are so lukewarm and dispassionate, and because until recently we've pretty much owned them.

Mogulseeker
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM
There was a brief period of time when the Chiefs were good in the early to mid 2000s that I hated them more than the Raiders.

McDman
09-12-2011, 02:13 PM

Get over it, this is why most people on here think you are an unending d bag. If you weren't such a tool about it people may listen to your arguments more often.

Seriously, this is a new season and you're the only person here trying to stir sh1t up about McDaniels. What's wrong with you?

ColoradoDarin
09-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Get over it, this is why most people on here think you are an unending d bag. If you weren't such a tool about it people may listen to your arguments more often.

Seriously, this is a new season and you're the only person here trying to stir sh1t up about McDaniels. What's wrong with you?

A troll trolls? What's new.

This message is hidden.....

jhns
09-12-2011, 02:19 PM

Says "McD"man.

Don't listen to my arguments, that isn't why I enjoy laughing at all of you. What is funny is I just reverse the exact **** you McFans used to say to those of us with brains and it seems to piss you off.

I'm looking forward to the new season. That doesn't make me forget the last two or all of the McFan trolls.

maher_tyler
09-12-2011, 02:26 PM
I hate all of them with a passion! When they play each other, i pray they beat the crap out of each other.

McDman
09-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Says "McD"man.

Don't listen to my arguments, that isn't why I enjoy laughing at all of you. What is funny is I just reverse the exact **** you McFans used to say to those of us with brains and it seems to piss you off.

I'm looking forward to the new season. That doesn't make me forget the last two or all of the McFan trolls.

My middle name is McDonald, that is why I have the "Mc" there.

No one here likes McDaniels, in fact, I can only think of one person off the top of my head who was upset he was fired. You must be an unbelievably bitter person if it still bothers you that people tried to be optimistic about our team.

DomCasual
09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
1) Saying "I told you so;"

2) 10 months after the fact;

3) In a thread about a completely-unrelated topic;

4) Regarding a subject that has been rehashed in about a thousand threads.

Hmm. Nope, you're not a douche.

jhns
09-12-2011, 02:34 PM
My middle name is McDonald, that is why I have the "Mc" there.

No one here likes McDaniels, in fact, I can only think of one person off the top of my head who was upset he was fired. You must be an unbelievably bitter person if it still bothers you that people tried to be optimistic about our team.

Good excuse.

Optimistic? Everyone that questioned him was trolled and told to go be bears, redskins, etc... fans. This was going on as you supported the franchise being run into the ground. I'm not sure how you all can't find the humor in that. I laugh every time I read an old thread.

jhns
09-12-2011, 02:36 PM
1) Saying "I told you so;"

2) 10 months after the fact;

3) In a thread about a completely-unrelated topic;

4) Regarding a subject that has been rehashed in about a thousand threads.

Hmm. Nope, you're not a douche.

This is not unrelated. McFans hate the Broncos and now are claiming they don't.

I know I'm not. Thank you.

Dagmar
09-12-2011, 02:45 PM
jhns ruining threads? Back on track then...

McDman
09-12-2011, 02:51 PM
Good excuse.

Optimistic? Everyone that questioned him was trolled and told to go be bears, redskins, etc... fans. This was going on as you supported the franchise being run into the ground. I'm not sure how you all can't find the humor in that. I laugh every time I read an old thread.

You got me, I lied. That's definitely not my middle name.

jhns
09-12-2011, 02:53 PM
You got me, I lied. That's definitely not my middle name.

I just said it was a good excuse, and it is.

gunns
09-12-2011, 03:10 PM
I have never rooted for this team to lose, ever. You see, unlike pretend Bronco fans, nothing can make me hate this franchise or its greats. Your reasoning would make sense if it were at all true.

I know there were reasonable fans. If you lump yourself in with the McFans, that is on you.

I lump myself with Bronco fans. Your irrational hatred of McD went way way overboard, to the point you had to question whether you were a Bronco fan or a McD hater. I disliked McD, at times with a passion, but I still rooted for the Broncos and didn't make EVERY damn post about hating McD. You did and still do. And I sure as hell didn't make myself the fan patrol, telling others they were or weren't Bronco fans.

JimmyFocus
09-12-2011, 03:20 PM
clicked the wrong button. my bad. my vote should have been the raiders.

BMF Bronco
09-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Ruck the faid!

Paul Finebaum PWNS!
09-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I ****ing hate the Queefs and their fans so freaking much that I hope Al-Qaeda detonates a nuke at Analhead and the casualties are in the 70,000s.

They deserve that **** to happen to them. **** 'em!!!!

Archer81
09-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Says "McD"man.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/12/10/129049468245749383.jpg

:Broncos:

jhns
09-13-2011, 08:40 AM
See what I mean about you McFans? Yousupport McDaniels, you support Orton. Even now, there are still people trying to support orton and make excuses for McDaniels. It is sad to see that so many claim to be Bronco fans as they love everthing that is bad for this franchise.

McFans should definately have voted Broncos in this pole. I don't claim to love someone and then wish cancer on them...