PDA

View Full Version : Facial Symmetry program ranks KC with the ugliest player in NFL

ZONA
09-12-2011, 02:22 AM
A facial symmetry program has ranked the KC Chiefs as the ugliest team in the NFL. Hahahaha, that's too funny. I guess you look like you play KC, lolz.

Kansas City Chiefs are the NFL's ugliest team, according to study
Posted by Ben Palosaari on Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 1:15 PM

Those NFL commercials are totally right. We really are "back to football." The results of a ground-breaking academic study are in: The Kansas City Chiefs are butt-ugly. In fact, according to the Ursinus College study, the Chiefs are the least attractive of all NFL teams.

The Wall Street Journal, which asked the school to conduct the study, reports that researchers looked at 320 football players five from each team's offense and defense along with two of each club's most-photographed players and looked at their facial symmetry, which is frequently used as a metric for attractiveness.

The Bills had a symmetry rating of 99.47. On the other hand, the Chiefs were found to be the least attractive team.

Researchers found that the Buffalo Bills, one of the league's suckiest teams, were the NFL's most handsome club. The paper reports: "To be clear, we're not saying there's any proven connection between winning football teams and good looks. If anything, it may be an inverse relationship: Teams with particularly attractive players might be guilty of favoring people who are more presentable than talented. Jennifer VanGilder, a professor of business economics at Ursinus who oversaw the research, said the lure of hiring pretty faces is unconscious."

Surprisingly, the paper says, the most attractive members of teams aren't the quarterbacks. So, which position had the prettiest guys? Kickers! Yes, the loser of the football team. The ugliest players are wide receivers.

Regardless of whether Matt Cassel is a hunk, we can all agree that this is probably not the boost these guys need after a disastrous preseason.

Agamemnon
09-12-2011, 02:25 AM
Idiotic story is idiotic.

ZONA
09-12-2011, 02:35 AM
Idiotic story is idiotic.

You gotta learn to find humor in some things dude. Some of us try to have some fun around here. Can't be all Mr. Serious 24/7 now can we.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 03:16 AM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=99881

I was actually talking to my wife about this theory yesterday because there was a lady sitting next to us at a restaurant that had a jawline that any transvestite would've been proud of but I could only see her in a profile shot. She was ugly as sin even without considering symmetry.

DBroncos4life
09-12-2011, 03:59 AM
You gotta learn to find humor in some things dude. Some of us try to have some fun around here. Can't be all Mr. Serious 24/7 now can we.

Just find away to bring Tebow into this and he will be happy.

That One Guy
09-12-2011, 04:14 AM
MacGruder (aka Agamemnon) thinks Tebow has excellent symmetry.

Rock Chalk
09-12-2011, 05:26 AM
MacGruder (aka Agamemnon) thinks Tebow has excellent symmetry.

Not sure how he can tell with Tebow's cock planted squarely in his mouth.

broncocalijohn
09-12-2011, 09:32 AM
Just to let you know Zona, this thread was already started a few days ago.

ZONA
09-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Just to let you know Zona, this thread was already started a few days ago.

4real, MF'er. Who has the time to browse every damn thread over the past week before they start one. Just merge it admins or delete it, I don't care.

Man-Goblin
09-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Not sure how he can tell with Tebow's cock planted squarely in his mouth.

Erroneous. Tebow would have to be married to him before that could happen.

Pony Boy
09-12-2011, 11:09 AM
Julio Jones should have been in the movie Avatar ....

Peoples Champ
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Julio Jones should have been in the movie Avatar ....

lol is that really him?

Pony Boy
09-12-2011, 11:53 AM
lol is that really him?

Yes it is , he's a ugly dude