PDA

View Full Version : Racism keeping Tebow down!

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Only conclusion I can draw after listening to everyone fall on Cam Newton's dick for not even beating a ****ty team.

"Newton is so great, he's a leader and that's what matters!"
"Newton has the best work ethic I have ever seen!"
"Newton overcomes his mechanical problems, and that's what makes him such a great player"

What the ****.

Mogulseeker
09-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Black man keeping the white man down.... ::)

TheReverend
09-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here we go.

White QBs never get a fair shake Ha!

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
More to the extent that you're only "allowed" to be a "mobile Quarterback" if you're black. Then it's talent. If you're white, why aren't you flawless mechanically and an offensive guru like Manning?

Steve Sewell
09-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Just think if Cam had come back from a 17 point deficit to win or something.

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Just think if Cam had come back from a 17 point deficit to win or something.

Pretty sure Herm Edwards would agree: "You play, to throw for 400+ yards"

TheReverend
09-11-2011, 10:15 PM
More to the extent that you're only "allowed" to be a "mobile Quarterback" if you're black. Then it's talent. If you're white, why aren't you flawless mechanically and an offensive guru like Manning?

But Locker and Ponder are scramblers... both just drafted super high.

Does not compute.

wolf754life
09-11-2011, 10:20 PM
cam newton is a much better qb than frantic timbo

myMind
09-11-2011, 10:22 PM

No, no he is not.

Archer81
09-11-2011, 10:25 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/50withbert.gif

:Broncos:

NUB
09-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I did not watch the whole game, but Newton looked nice. They were playing to strengths with a lot of shotgun and he rewarded his coaches for it. It was interesting to see, because most NFL coaches are unimaginative dolts when it comes to using prime talent like Newton has.

Tebow gets hated because he's Tebow, though. He throws with a gimpy motion (even though Rivers has an equally awkward motion). He's too big, not accurate, wont be able to run in the NFL etc. It's mindboggling because he played very well for a rookie in a terrible situation and still got bagged on. Rookies ordinarily play bad, but Tebow never got any rope to ease himself into the game; it's all or nothing with him, apparently (while players like Alex Smith get shot after shot after shot). The Tebow hatred is ridiculous. The vast majority of people would crumble under the scrutiny he gets. The fact he somehow keeps his head up through all this garbage by itself is impressive to me.

KevinJames
09-11-2011, 10:29 PM
Tebow's stick is up the asses of many people on this board.

Cam Newton is better pro QB as a rookie than Tebow is right now sad but true.

and Orton is better than both of them so lets close this thread.

Archer81
09-11-2011, 10:31 PM

Bigdawg26
09-11-2011, 10:35 PM

Speaking of which.. Why is Kerry Collins the starting QB for the Colts and not David Garrard?

Taco John
09-11-2011, 10:39 PM

This gif is way overused. It was funny the first time I saw it, but it's pretty stale now.

Archer81
09-11-2011, 10:41 PM
This gif is way overused. It was funny the first time I saw it, but it's pretty stale now.

True.

However it accurately displays my disdain for the quoted poster's opinion without being an out and out dick.

Velvet covered backhand.

ant1999e
09-11-2011, 10:50 PM

Not this guy again. :nono:

Doggcow
09-11-2011, 10:57 PM

He LOST one game in the Pros and he's already the GOAT. Lol

Boltjolt
09-11-2011, 10:58 PM
Only conclusion I can draw after listening to everyone fall on Cam Newton's dick for not even beating a ****ty team.

"Newton is so great, he's a leader and that's what matters!"
"Newton has the best work ethic I have ever seen!"
"Newton overcomes his mechanical problems, and that's what makes him such a great player"

What the ****.

Come on bro....if Tebow had thrown for over 400 yards, this place would have him in the HOF already.

Newton for some reason has doubters but the kid looks like he could to be a good one... Regardless of who they faced. Tebow played good against the terrible Texans defense last year and look what this place said about him. Crowned him the next coming of Steve Young. And im a Tebow fan! But for some reason the coaches and upper brass say he cant play and have him 3rd string.

Garcia Bronco
09-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Wait until there is film on Newton.

strafen
09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Sports/Football/football_player.gif (http://www.gifs.net/image/Sports/Football/Football_player/3258)

Blueflame
09-11-2011, 11:23 PM

Seems to me that Fran Tarkenton and John Elway were "mobile quarterbacks"...

Maximus
09-11-2011, 11:40 PM

Bobby Douglas
Roger Staubach
Fran Tarkenton
Rich Gannon
Steve Young
Steve Grogan
Doug Flutie

All Scramblers... The problem with the QB in the title of this thread is that HeBlows! Has no skills except to run! Look at 1 target... Target not open run...

OBF1
09-11-2011, 11:43 PM
I am sick and tired of the "White racists" in the world.... They are holding the Man back.

Power to the people

extralife
09-11-2011, 11:47 PM
god damn is this place ever insecure

PEOPLE SAID GOOD THINGS ABOUT A NONTEBOW PLAYER NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooomypreciiiiouuuuuusss ssssssssssssssssss ::fidgetfidget::

McDman
09-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Well, it's been said by many people that Newton looks more pro ready than Tebow. Solid mehanics and footwork, doesn't mean he'll be better but he does look better.

Agamemnon
09-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Come on bro....if Tebow had thrown for over 400 yards, this place would have him in the HOF already.

Newton for some reason has doubters but the kid looks like he could to be a good one... Regardless of who they faced. Tebow played good against the terrible Texans defense last year and look what this place said about him. Crowned him the next coming of Steve Young. And im a Tebow fan! But for some reason the coaches and upper brass say he cant play and have him 3rd string.

The Cardinals pass defense was just as bad if not worse than the Texans last year. They were downright pathetic. You can't possibly think otherwise.

Agamemnon
09-12-2011, 03:22 AM
Well, it's been said by many people that Newton looks more pro ready than Tebow. Solid mehanics and footwork, doesn't mean he'll be better but he does look better.

Solid mechanics and footwork? Hilarious!

Jay3
09-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Cam is going to be good. Tebow fans should just get used to it, because it's got nothing to do with Tebow.

Apparently, more than one player can be good. Like, Sam Bradford and Andrew Luck.

Doggcow
09-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Cam is going to be good. Tebow fans should just get used to it, because it's got nothing to do with Tebow.

Apparently, more than one player can be good. Like, Sam Bradford and Andrew Luck.

Yeah. Crown Cam.

Doggcow
09-18-2011, 02:07 PM

Good call.

He can throw 3 picks well, for sure!