PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs have been outscored 102 - 24!!!

Yoda
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
These types of losses are a continuation from last season. The problems runs deeper than many on the team or their fans may want to believe.

2010 - Chiefs last two games...
Raiders 31 Chiefs 10

Ravens 30 - Chiefs 7

Today

Bills 41 Chiefs 7

The Chiefs have been outscored that last 3 games by 102-24. Once, maybe an aberration, twice possible a trend, 3 times an epidemic. Chiefs continue to portray themselves as a soft team.

broncocalijohn
09-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I think everyone else portrays the Chiefs as a soft team. Them and their fans see themselves as playoff potential. With so much suckage today and us jumping on them, we better put a W the first time we play them.

BTW, we played a team with a kid at least a foot taller than everyone else. He just turned 9 last week and most kids are either turning 9 now or up to next summer. Would this be considered a MONGO or would he need a uni brow?

TheReverend
09-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I think everyone else portrays the Chiefs as a soft team. Them and their fans see themselves as playoff potential. With so much suckage today and us jumping on them, we better put a W the first time we play them.

BTW, we played a team with a kid at least a foot taller than everyone else. He just turned 9 last week and most kids are either turning 9 now or up to next summer. Would this be considered a MONGO or would he need a uni brow?

...wrong Yoda

Yoda
09-11-2011, 08:37 PM
...wrong Yoda

....wrong Yoda. Oh, I see

broncocalijohn
09-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Yes, he needs to put Raider Yoda.
The delusional of Chiefs' fans made this loss suicidal. Best to be realistic about your team and take opposite views from credible sources as balancing out the euphoria for the love of your team. Those that think Broncos are going to the playoffs with at least a 10 and 6 record will crash hard when it doesn't happen. As for me, it is all dessert after 7 wins.

Orange&BlueMohawk
09-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Yes, he needs to put Raider Yoda.
The delusional of Chiefs' fans made this loss suicidal. Best to be realistic about your team and take opposite views from credible sources as balancing out the euphoria for the love of your team. Those that think Broncos are going to the playoffs with at least a 10 and 6 record will crash hard when it doesn't happen. As for me, it is all dessert after 7 wins.

I like dessert

OBF1
09-11-2011, 10:46 PM
They are who we throught they were.... Then crown their ass

OBF1
09-11-2011, 10:47 PM
And we let them off the hook.... almost forgot to add this part :)